Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Heroes

I totally forgot that Claire is connected to the Petrelli family have you not mentioned it! I don't think they can use Peter's blood cuz he only absorbes it from Claire, so it's not like it's his own power. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I totally forgot that Claire is connected to the Petrelli family have you not mentioned it! I don't think they can use Peter's blood cuz he only absorbes it from Claire, so it's not like it's his own power. I don't know if that makes any sense.
    LOL, see what I mean? You can't really find a connection between the heroes. Only when they are together can you see how they affect each other.
    I want Peter to at least give it a try. He can even travel to see Claire and ask for her help.

One LOL moment for me was how Peter and Adam used a car. It's like, HELLO!!! Peter can just zap you to the spot you want to go to. And all that work for Peter to open the big door to the virus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Peter can just zap you to the spot you want to go to. And all that work for Peter to open the big door to the virus!!!
    LOL, I've never thought about that! But if they were to use their powers fully, then this series will not be as entertaining

LOL, I've never thought about that! But if they were to use their powers fully, then this series will not be as entertaining
    Hehehe I guess. But when it's too obvious, that even the audience can figure it out, it becomes annoying. Like how Hiro met Nathan and Matt outside the factory, but it was only Hiro that zapped in while Matt appeared second and tried to stop Peter but was unsuccessful, THEN Nathan comes in. It's like you can all show up at the same time and stop Peter so that Adam doesn't even have a chance to touch the virus.

And also, when Nathan was talking to the Press he told Matt to make sure everyone was listening to him. Couldn't Peter and Matt survey the minds of all the people there to see what everyone was thinking. I'm sure the shooter was not in the listening mode.

Peter can't fully control Hiro's power yet. That's why he can't travel back to the future and rescue Caitlyn. Here's another WTF moment. Why didn't Peter just walked through the damn safe! He spent all that energy to open the door. Why?!?
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

lol... i guess the directors forgot he can walk thru things too. or maybe peter forgot.
    either way i think peter wants adam to go in with him
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    lol... i guess the directors forgot he can walk thru things too. or maybe peter forgot.
    either way i think peter wants adam to go in with him
    Ummmmmm.. Peter can take Adam with him. Remember how they got out of the holding cell at the Company's place? hehehe

I too totally forgot about Peter being able to walk thru walls.

What season is this series in now? I'm so late in getting into this series, adlthough I had wanted to see it since it first came out.

I 've only seen 7 episodes of the first season.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    What season is this series in now? I'm so late in getting into this series, adlthough I had wanted to see it since it first came out.

I 've only seen 7 episodes of the first season.
    2nd season just ended on Monday.
    It's really good, I hope you continue it.

2nd season just ended on Monday.
    It's really good, I hope you continue it.
    Yes, I do plan to see more of my Peter (MILO) through netflix.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yes, I do plan to see more of my Peter (MILO) through netflix.
    *cough* Peter and Hiro are both mine! Keep away!*evil stare*

Hiro would make me laugh all the time.
    Peter is for.... ummm... ^_^
    Last edited by GuGu; 12-06-07 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    Peter can't fully control Hiro's power yet. That's why he can't travel back to the future and rescue Caitlyn. Here's another WTF moment. Why didn't Peter just walked through the damn safe! He spent all that energy to open the door. Why?!?
    I thought about that too but it occurs to me that you wouldn't want to phase into an unknown place -especially an unknown place with a deadly virus. What would happen if the inside of the vault was not lit, and you knock the virus vial off a table when you dephase?
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

i just thought of this, could adam die if he doesn't get food and water?

Off course he'll die if he doesn't eat. He's not a vampire after all

Hey Gugu, you changed your avatar again!

Off course he'll die if he doesn't eat. He's not a vampire after all
    So...... Adam will die in that coffin, right?

Hey Gugu, you changed your avatar again!
    Yeap! I like to change it every now and then. It's fun!

So...... Adam will die in that coffin, right?
    Hmm... most likely not.... Yeah, I've said he'll die without food and water, but I don't think the writer will kill him off so easily like that. What do you think? What kind of twist will the writer come up with?

Hmm... most likely not.... Yeah, I've said he'll die without food and water, but I don't think the writer will kill him off so easily like that. What do you think? What kind of twist will the writer come up with?
    I personally wouldn't mind if they killed him off like that. He deserves it for all that he's done.

BUT! For the sake of the storyline, I guess he can keep on living. If he got together with Sylar they'd be a pretty good team. And to stop them the heroes would have to really team up too, that's what I want to see! All the heroes together at last!

If he got together with Sylar they'd be a pretty good team.
    Sylar gets on my nerves! He's so evil!! I know we need a villain, but I really want him to die! Die Sylar, die!! I sound so evil now

Did they bring in the new guy, West, to replace Nathan? They have the same power...

Sylar gets on my nerves! He's so evil!! I know we need a villain, but I really want him to die! Die Sylar, die!! I sound so evil now

Did they bring in the new guy, West, to replace Nathan? They have the same power...
    That's the thing I'm scared about. I think Wes is somehow related to Claire. Since he has the same power as Nathan. And Claire and Adam might be related too. Maybe Adam is Claire's grandpa or something. Claire's grandma looks like a **** to me. She did mention that she worked with Adam before she found out he was trying to spread the virus. And we don't know what her super power is yet. It might be *cough* the ability to seduce men*cough* hehehe
    Last edited by GuGu; 12-07-07 at 07:40 PM.

When you mentioned Claire's mom, I was thinking about her biological mom for a second. I was like, she looks fine to me, and she has a pyrokinesis power. And then it hit me that you're talking about her adopted mom Do you think she can seduce men with her look? Errr... don't think so!

If Adam is Claire's grandpa, then everyone with abilities may have some kind of connections with each other... kinda like "Lost."