Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Heroes

They tried for another record this week by staging one of the longest aircraft depressurisations ever. The real thing takes seconds, but the movies and TV really stretch it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    They tried for another record this week by staging one of the longest aircraft depressurisations ever. The real thing takes seconds, but the movies and TV really stretch it out.
    I liked that scene. I thought it was cool when
    click to show/hide spoilers

Peter accidentally touched Tracy (I keep wanting to call her Nikki, darn it!!) and then hit the wall. My husband and I both shouted "Not good!" when we saw that. And who was it that got sucked out of the plane? I think the person still had on a mask, and we don't know where Daphne was when Matt and Claire were captured...
    Ando can presumably locate Hiro, but what will he do when he finds him?
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

I like this show and watch it from the first season.
    Heroes is really a great show for all time. & all seasons are nice with all characters & storyline!!!!
    Last edited by pemberly; 03-24-09 at 11:38 PM. Reason: No links to illegal d/s please
    No links to movie/series downloads allowed.

Heroes is my Favorite tv show. Heroes is a Popular Series.I am Into asylum Episode and it is coming on 30 March.Can't wait.

How did you guys like the season finale?
    Still love Hiro and hate Sylar more than ever.

syler is still an interesting character. though his "swinging" is really getting kinda old.
    click to show/hide spoilers

ali larter's character revivals are also getting kinda old.
    though i'm not sure how they're going to split the syler/nathan scenes next season

I must agree with you about how they going to sort out the Slyar/Nathan storyline. But, it's nice to hear the next season is called: Redemption, as I predicted. Clearing up some loose ends, also trying to start a new chapter for the storyline and closed some doors, which should be closed in the first place. Eventually, it will get more interesting with more new characters rising. I do hope Sylar's father does comes back[To show who is better?]. How about you all?

I am guessing Hiro's character should take a break for a bit in allowing his energy to recharge. You don't want the main character to die off would you?
    Last edited by mind_wander; 04-29-09 at 09:20 PM.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

even if he died, they'd find a way to resurrect him...it's not as if comming back from the "dead" is unheard of in the story

I love this show. It's one of my favorite tv show. I liked season 1 & 2 very much.

I mainly catch up missed episodes on tv shows online. I enjoy it.

Whatever happened to Claire's blood of resurrection? Surresh knows about it since he revived Noah who was shot in the head... Did Claire's blood lose that property after her "upgrade"? Maybe Surresh should also dose Hiro with Claire's blood as well since that seems to help with power-related problems as well (a la Sylar).

In fact why isn't everyone carrying around a vial of Claire's blood? The cure-all blood was probably something very ill-conceived. I'd like to see an episode where Claire is bitten by a dog... she can't get the dog off because no super strength, and she can't kill the dog because her blood is constantly regenerating it...

I wonder if the other future Peter experienced will come to play (the one where Sylar has a son named Noah)... wonder if the mother is Claire... Also whatever happened to the Irish girl Peter left stranded in the future way back last season?
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    Whatever happened to Claire's blood of resurrection? Surresh knows about it since he revived Noah who was shot in the head... Did Claire's blood lose that property after her "upgrade"? Maybe Surresh should also dose Hiro with Claire's blood as well since that seems to help with power-related problems as well (a la Sylar).
    I wondered the same thing. This show got a lot of loop holes. You could tell the writers decided to scale down the character's powers for season 3 because there were too many deux ex machina.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.