Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Li Yang

^^ she's so photogenic.. ^^

Btw, the ShangHai concert was yesterday. ^^ Li Yang attended in the end, sitting on the wheelchair. ^^ For pictures, click.
    http://music.yule.sohu.com/20061111/n246328839.shtml

it was finished already? how come they did not air it on hunan tv? i was not able to watch it!!!! i am so sad thanks for the picture! glad Li yang made it even though she was injured...did she sing? i really hope she gets well soon

a picture of liu li yang! sheesh she looks so cool even in her 'about face' position!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by big master; 11-12-06 at 10:15 AM.

Yeah, she sang three songs, I heard. One her own single, then another one dat she sang in competition (Ni De Yang Zi) and finally one song with Reborn and Yang Lei. I heard that when Li Yang sang Ni De yang Zi, (Xu Fei and Li Na performed beforehand) then Li Na's and Xu Fei's fans were screaming Xu Fei and Li Na's names when Li yang was singing. How rude... It was out in papers.. Li Zi are so angry. hmm..

some people just dont know the word respect! nothing against xu fei and li na but their fans are so unruly! well, lizhi's always behave well and that's what makes our li yang proud! she rocks!

I noe, hehe, cos i like xu fei and Li na too. If only their fans are not like dat..

true...i like them also...just hope their fans are not so rude! hey i saw the olay commercial of reborn yesterday...i hope i could see li yang's commercial pretty soon!

oo, was it good?? ^^ yeah.. ^^

did u watch li yang's MV? lolz, i found it a bit dodgy. Maybe cos her district is the last one, so they rush through the MV.. cos i saw the MV(s) from other district, they are better..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

it was good...reborn looked pretty...i think they are pretty but not very good in singing...well, at least not as good as the other chao qi nu shengs and definitely not as good as li yang how about you?what do you think of them? i haven't seen li yang's mv, was it an mv for the song rain...? i have seen an exerpt of it but not the whole thing...i saw yang lei's and wei wei's mv though...both were good. the production was like for the pro's! they did look like pro's (veterans)!

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    it was good...reborn looked pretty...i think they are pretty but not very good in singing...well, at least not as good as the other chao qi nu shengs and definitely not as good as li yang how about you?what do you think of them? i haven't seen li yang's mv, was it an mv for the song rain...? i have seen an exerpt of it but not the whole thing...i saw yang lei's and wei wei's mv though...both were good. the production was like for the pro's! they did look like pro's (veterans)!
    icic, yeah. Cos i think other districts have a lot more time. COs after Guang ZHou ended, they need to rush to take pictures, MV, prepare for the ressurection rounds, and promoting stuff.. SO Guang Zhou's in general, you cna sort of tell it's crapper in a way. Sigh. I wished it was better. Poor Li yang, nice song, but mv is a bit weird. It was finished in just one day. And some parts, I think it's similar to James Blunt beautiful. DUnno. I saw Li Yang's first. it was her sitting down, taking off her shoes, her watch, her ipod. And a book. And lay it in front of her. I saw James blunt, you're beautiful dat day in TV and i was like OMG. The producers are not very good eh. Hmm, anyhow, luckily her song is nice though. Yeah, Rain Bremen. But the MV has really no relevance to her song. Not even a drop of rain. Not only dat, some weird angles are involved. I feel bad for her. Oh well, so short notice, I guess datz the best they can come up with. Regardless, i still like her. ^^ Her songs, her voice. ^^ very niceee.. And I watched a bit of the concert with her in it. Quality was quite poor though. DIn manage to watch all three songs she did. Hmm.. Something wrong with the connection, just won't stream. Oh well..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

^^ Btw, have u heard about Li Yang and Wei Wei being included in the latest verison of Duke of Mount Deer (did that come out right?? I have a feeling it's wrong).. They were reports about Zhen Qi Zhong ( is dat his name, anyhow, the producer i suppose) is unhappy wiht wen jie being the winner. So he want to include Li yang and wei wei in the series. Some small characters only though. ^^

keke, and today I read about this..

厉娜被误认是刘力扬 现场撇嘴(组图)
    作者: 来源:粉丝网论坛 日期:2006-08-14 11:44:19

在超女广州赛区总决赛开始前,网易娱乐在演播厅门口亲眼目睹长沙赛区冠军厉娜被广州某记者误认为刘力扬的尴 尬一幕。

厉娜等四大唱区冠军被邀请至广州比赛现场为选手助阵。赛前两个小时,广州某记者在采访厉娜。该记者提问道: “今天是广州最后一场比赛了,你感受如何?对拿冠军有信心吗?”厉娜当场愣住,然后尴尬的对助理说:“天哪 ,她都不知道我是谁!”该记者随即意识到自己认错人,当被工作人员提醒后才认出站在她面前的是长沙冠军厉娜 。而被认错后,厉娜难掩失望情绪,说:“我们俩一点都不像啊!我觉得每个选手都是独立的个体,谁都不是我的 对手,我的对手是我自己。”而现场闻声而来的雪梨们立即上前鼓励并安慰身陷尴尬的厉娜。

Li Na was so angry. Lolx. Pictures
    http://ent.163.com/06/0811/23/2O9GS6UE00031H2L.html
    Last edited by ChestNut; 11-14-06 at 09:09 AM.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Hmm got no idea who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii
    Hmm got no idea who she is.

Dats not unusual cos in this whole forum, I think only me and big master noes. LOL..
    She's the second runner-up from China's singing contest, Chau Ji Nv Shen.

Pictures:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.rednet.cn/articleimage/2006/08/16/214045972.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.rednet.cn/articleimage/2006/07/12/141920528.jpg')
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

chestnut! omg omg! is that true? li yang and wei wei will be in duke? is it a remake? i have to buy it!!!! when will it be available! i dont care if it is just a small part or a cameo appearance as long as li yang is in there!!!! i am so excited!!!is it already confirmed?pls update me if it is! thanks thanks! where did you find out about it?

hey jeneshi! i am glad you gave this thread a chance if you have seen chao qi nu sheng 2006, you will surely love li yang she is just awesome!

hey why is li na angry?

chestnut! omg omg! is that true? li yang and wei wei will be in duke? is it a remake? i have to buy it!!!! when will it be available! i dont care if it is just a small part or a cameo appearance as long as li yang is in there!!!! i am so excited!!!is it already confirmed?pls update me if it is! thanks thanks! where did you find out about it?
    Lolx, I'll try find back the news excerpt for you. Right now they are still filming it i think, so far hasn't been any news about Li yang and wei wei actually in it yet. If i hear anything, I'll let you noe..
    here, a summary.
    《鹿鼎记》请谭维维刘力扬加盟
    张纪中10月2日接受记者采访时表示《鹿鼎记》的主题曲演唱者谭维维是最佳人选。张纪中还很认真地表示:“ 改天找人谈谈,让刘力扬到我戏里演个角色。”

Oh, found a longer one..
    from here,
    http://www.cnhan.com/gb/content/2006...ent_674060.htm
    张纪中不满尚雯婕夺冠 想邀刘力扬拍戏
    2006-10-03 10:54:21

汉网消息(记者陈馨 实习生黄冉 陈丽丹)“超女”新科状元尚雯婕人气骤升,却备受争议。正在海宁盐官赶拍《鹿鼎记》的张纪中隔岸观战,质问 宋柯“怎么会是尚雯婕”,替谭维维和刘力扬打抱不平。

张大胡子素来爱仗义执言、评论是非。昨日他在赴盐官古
    城一家酒店“打牙祭”,一众人议起超女。张纪中感慨尚雯婕“身上一点星味都没有。”越说越来劲时,张纪中干 脆拨通宋柯电话,“你们怎么回事啊,怎么让尚雯婕拿了冠军?谭维维、刘力扬多抢眼,你们这些评委真没眼光, 要换!”宋柯也不示弱,反问,“最后的结果不都是观众短信决定的吗?”

虽然《鹿鼎记》主题曲八字还没得一撇,张纪中却有意将其交由谭维维,“这么好的条件,不找她太可惜了!”而 帅气的刘力扬也早已入张纪中“法眼”,也是唯一受到韦小宝老婆们一致喜爱的“超女”。张纪中眼中的刘力扬, “真是靓啊,星味很浓,很大气,改天找人谈谈,让刘力扬到我戏里演个角色!”

(i think wei wei is singing the songs, not actually appearing whereas Li yang is appearing)

Oh, cos she's mistaken for Li Yang. The reporter take her as Li yang and she's offended I guess. Actually they are so diff. Dat poor reporter. LOL. Li Na was like quite angry and the reporter need to finish her job, thus continue to interview and Li Na gave her dat sarcastic look. Li Na at first even said, harr, I feel like crying. -.-'' The first thing when I saw that, I was like, poor Li yang, ppl dun recognise her. Then seeing Li Na's reaction, i think her fans are more offended. lol

new votings for Tom begun again. This time is for real. Li Yang was succesfully nominated. She's currently in third place, as before. Cos they didn't clear the votes. Quite unfair eh. Oh well..

http://ent.tom.com/hero2006/vote/
    abit more complicated. No account needed. Need to use Internet Explorer, Firefox does not support. Look at the side bar and just hover ur cursor around the "Zhui Jia Xing Ren' and U'll see Li yang's face. LOl.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

that was so weird...they are so different....but i think li na didnt have to be so mad....was it so bad to be li yang? well, i guess she wanted to have her own personality...li na's fans will surely get angry...

hey that is so cool...i hope li yang will truly be in duke and wei wei singing? wow! go chao qi nu shengs! i hope li yang could also sing, like wei wei for the opening theme, and li yang for the ending theme thanks for ur updates!

but why does the producer/director of duke so against wen jie..i feel sorry for her...

but why does the producer/director of duke so against wen jie..i feel sorry for her...
    I have no idea, maybe she's not those who when u first set ur eyes on her, u will like her kind of person. U get what I mean? U have to watch her a few times to grow on her, whereas like Li Yang, a lot of people just look at her, and like her. He prolly is the kind of person who likes those qualities cos if u r a new comer, u need to appeal the audience the first time you come on screen right? especially if it's only a cameo appearance. So yeah.. It's so cute the part it says, Li yang is the Xiao Bao's wives' favourite Chao Ji Nv Shen.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah i know what u mean...hey wat do u mean by xiao bao's wife? who are they talking about if they say xiao bao's wives? hey did u see the episode of chao qi when kang kang was the guest judge. he said something about li yang looking very nice and he said that he hopes li yang will not only be known for her beautiful appearance but for her talent as well...and i believe li yang did!