Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Li Yang

aww. fearless, how can u say datttt. If u said dat in Li yang's tie ba, u r going to get kicked gao gao... lolx.. anyway, that's ur opinion, so it's ok..

But she is really pretty la.. ^^ And cuteeee!!!! Btw, can I noe why did u say she's not pretty??

Girllikeme, yeah, I've seen the pics.. Hahaha, she's not weird la, just artistic..
    Oh, u r from Victoria originally??
    I'm currently studying in Adelaide.. ^^

lolx, also, i rmbr in another show hosted by Wang Han, he said to one guy, you might be handsome, but can you be pretty and handsome at the same time? Look at Li Yang.. Lolxx (translated to english, hence sounds dodgy, but in mandarin sounds really funny)

pictures..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://swing.citinote.com/media/ViewMedia/Normal/16265/%C1%F5%C1%A6%D1%EF.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-09-15/U1513P28T3D1249953F326DT20060915210730.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/g/2006-09-29/U1155P6T12D2483863F44DT20060929140310.jpg')
    Last edited by ChestNut; 11-19-06 at 06:26 AM.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Smile

OH YEA! yes im originally from victoria, i was born here i am a high school student in melbourne... just past exams... YAH!

Just bak to those pictures: i was just getting worried coz she sounded quite upset in her previous blog entry... and she got all those pictures and her x-rays, etc. so i didnt think she was weird, i was just REALLY worried about her...

Yess i remember that show with wang han! i love him... hes so funny... and Jade was with that cello and couldnt play it!

wang han: look at u! you are a cool guy (shuai ge 帅哥) thats good... but you look at JADE! she can put cool guy and beautiful lady in one person and you cant do that!

你看一看!你是一个帅哥,这个是很好,但你看我们刘力扬! 可以放帅哥和美女长了在一个人!

this one yeah... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

lolx, yeah, dat was funny. And in the end part, when she needs to sing a cantonese songs, whahaa, that's so corny.. ^^

Oh ic, nice!! I just finished mine too. I'm just first year uni...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    lolx, yeah, dat was funny. And in the end part, when she needs to sing a cantonese songs, whahaa, that's so corny.. ^^

Oh ic, nice!! I just finished mine too. I'm just first year uni...
    HA that canton one... iwas on the floor laughing.... so funny

instead of saying 'need to wake' she said 'need to die' HAHA:d:d:d: it was so funny but its good considering how hard it is for her.

lolx yeah... cos she can't speak canto eh.. Even in the finals promoting clip, her pronounciation was funny.. ^^ Dat was the one whr she's acting as a patient who had plaster cast on her left leg.. Just like how she is now probably...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    lolx yeah... cos she can't speak canto eh.. Even in the finals promoting clip, her pronounciation was funny.. ^^ Dat was the one whr she's acting as a patient who had plaster cast on her left leg.. Just like how she is now probably...
    i know... poor thing.... hey do u understand canto? u chinese? i wish jade could speak canto..... i could talk to her at least:P

fearless! sorry but i have to stand up for my li yang...coz she is not just about being pretty...she is about being an awesome artist who has an extra-ordinarily wonderful voice , a great person with a cool personality (honest, funny, cheerful and kind-hearted), and of course, beautiful! but it's ok if you dont think she is pretty, maybe she's just not your type...i know liu yi fei has lots n lots of fans...but to me yang yang is still the best! i soooo like her!

yahoo for li yang's successful surgery! i hope she will recover soon! i saw that blog of hers when she wa so worried about the surgery...luckily, it is over! yang yang jia you!

hey girlikeme, u can understand n speak canto? cool! i sure wud like to learn canto...

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    hey girlikeme, u can understand n speak canto? cool! i sure wud like to learn canto...
    LOL thats the main chinese i understand i speak that at home... but i learn mando but i cant understand it fully

yes i still agree that li yang is good at everything and she is still dead pretty... yea bout her blog those pictures .... yea they were a bit different but cool

wahoo! li yang isspecial as she is! she is terrific! i am sooooo looking forward for the release of her own album!

wahoo! li yang isspecial as she is! she is terrific! i am sooooo looking forward for the release of her own album!
    hopefully she can still record albumns even though she will be on a wheelchair... maybe after a month... afterall, she needs A LOT of rest :P

true. let us keep our fingers crossed! maybe in a matter of two months she will start working on her album...but no live performances i guess

true. let us keep our fingers crossed! maybe in a matter of two months she will start working on her album...but no live performances i guess
    hey dont worry though... she'll probably be thinking about is now... but its so sad that she has hurt her leg... did u see the clip? it wasnt that bad there... must have been the shoes or something...

didn't see the clip computer's real slow, hard to download glad she is recuperating

didn't see the clip computer's real slow, hard to download glad she is recuperating
    Lol but when she fell, it was just falling foward... i wonder how it could get so bad;

maybe bec she didn't get immediate medication...wish she did not shoot that advertisement...if only we knew that that would happen, she shouldn't have shot the commercial...

maybe bec she didn't get immediate medication...wish she did not shoot that advertisement...if only we knew that that would happen, she shouldn't have shot the commercial...

feel so sorry for her

me too...but i believe she will be fine soon coz li yang is so cool,i know she can do it!

me too...but i believe she will be fine soon coz li yang is so cool,i know she can do it!
    any news on her yet?

no,not yet...coz our computer in the ofice cant read chinese...i will try to see her blog when i get home...