Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,288 of 1288

Thread: Liu Li Yang

btw, there is a forum for Li Yang at HIM's official web site, as follows:
    http://www.him.com.tw/forum/forum_group.php?g=11

you may want to sign up for an id there. however, new id can only post after 24hrs and login at least 2x. oh, forgot to mention ... the site is in traditional chinese.

one of the HIM rep (who wrote "传说") wrote in the forum that Li Yang may come online today!... hmmm, you may want to try your luck waiting there.

recently there had been quite a fair bit of news on Li Yang, mainly on her joining HIM.

one of those interviews which i like, and would like to share with u guys, is the one done by an online media, OMY (Singapore). below's the url for the interview:
    http://www.omy.sg/common/media/vodca...080110_012_liu

she was really relax throughout the interview and showed her true self... quite cute! i would say this is a "must watch" clip.

Quote Originally Posted by yang2 View Post
    recently there had been quite a fair bit of news on Li Yang, mainly on her joining HIM.

one of those interviews which i like, and would like to share with u guys, is the one done by an online media, OMY (Singapore). below's the url for the interview:
    http://www.omy.sg/common/media/vodca...080110_012_liu

she was really relax throughout the interview and showed her true self... quite cute! i would say this is a "must watch" clip.
    but seriously, i wud prefer li yang to do songs which are not pop-like just like songs of farenheit...something like FIR or JS's music will suit her voice real well
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    but seriously, i wud prefer li yang to do songs which are not pop-like just like songs of farenheit...something like FIR or JS's music will suit her voice real well
    not too familiar with FIR n who's JS? (pardon my ignorance). well, for FRH, they have to stick to ez-to-sing pop songs (is thre a word for this?) for obvious reason. anyway, HIM has a strong team of producers and musicians for her album. think they will definitely know how to flaunt her good vocal. but inevitably, there should be some pop elements... cos Li Yang needs to reach out to the masses quickly. n i really hope her songs will top the charts once released! ... am i greedy or wat.

Default Vote for 刘力扬

hi guys,

if you have time to spare, do vote for Li Yang and her "提线木偶" at the following URL for 2007's “9+2音乐先锋榜” (awards ceremony will be in Hong Kong on 11 march):
    http://live.fm993.com.cn/vote/xfb2007/

details on voting can be found below:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=315083314

note:
    successful vote will get a "谢谢你的参与" response. you can vote more than once after clearing your "cookies", but name and identification no. (any 18 digit no.) cannot repeat. each internet address can only cast a few (4?) votes daily.

every vote counts... do help if you can. thanks!

Default Ti Amo's MV is out!!

Hi guys, it has been a long while since my last visit....

Just an update on the voting... though Li Yang got 1st for the new comer category, on the web, and runner-up for most popular female, she did not win anything at the award ceremony!!! ... quite disgusted!

The good news is Ti Amo's MV is finally released!

The MV is now being screened on Channel [V] and you can also watch it online at the following URL:
    http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/11902798-1289771823.html

... am waiting patiently for her new album, promised to be out next month.

Quote Originally Posted by yang2 View Post
    Hi guys, it has been a long while since my last visit....

Just an update on the voting... though Li Yang got 1st for the new comer category, on the web, and runner-up for most popular female, she did not win anything at the award ceremony!!! ... quite disgusted!

The good news is Ti Amo's MV is finally released!

The MV is now being screened on Channel [V] and you can also watch it online at the following URL:
    http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/11902798-1289771823.html

... am waiting patiently for her new album, promised to be out next month.
    wow congrats to yang yang for having lots of nominations! but sadly... hey is her new album oing to be a complete album or just like the last one with only around 3 songs? i hope it will be a complete album this time around
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Woah, this thread hasn't been active for a long time...

but doesn't matter, i'm back with news

The other day when i was just wondering around the city trying to find a CD for my mate's bday, i came across an Asian CD store (man, so rare to find one in the city) Li Yang's album: "wo jiu shi zhe yang". Also, it had a DVD with the TiAmo and Zhuan Shuo video clips, both with a 'behind the scenes' clip, all for $15 AUD (i don't think it was fake :P). Anyway, so I'm listening to her music now, and even though it's not fantastic, there are a few songs I really like in it.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.