+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 187

Thread: Tsukamoto Takashi

  1. #141
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    I watched About Love (Shanghai) in its entirety. Takashi's Mandarin and English aren't too shabby! The love story was very subtle and seemed kind of one-sided, but it's still sad, especially at the end. Oh, what could have been. Where did Yun Yun go?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Oh, that moustache doesn't look becoming....

    Takashi updates:
    Takashi makes a cameo appearance in the movie Smile Seiya no Kiseki which will be released in winter 2007. (http://www.go-smilers.jp/)

    He's also been busy with CMs including one for the bridal men's wear Forte Kuraudia (http://www.kuraudia.co.jp/news/0608/c.html, http://www.kuraudia.co.jp/news/0702/a.html)

    And on 9 May, he will release his first album Jiyuu Honpou (roughly translates to mean free spirited) which contains 16 tracks, including those from his previously released singles, and one new PV.

    Track Listing
    01.Love Tear Drops
    02.Nicotine Smile
    03.Boku no Koe Brand New Ver.
    04.Togatta Yuuwaku
    05.Arigato Brand New Ver.
    07.Keep on running
    08.Hitorigoto Brand New Ver.
    09.Anata no Tameni
    10.Mayonaka no Sapurimento
    11.New Morning
    12.Laura
    13.Strawberry Fields de Matteite Hoshii Brand New Ver.
    14.Recycle
    15.Itsu demo Boku wa Brand New Ver.
    16.Itsu no Hi ni ka
    + DVD.Itsu no Hi ni ka≪PV≫


  3. #143
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Oh wow, Takashi's been working hard!

    Is anyone following Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go this season? I heard it's actually better than expected even though the first episode debuted with a Kanto rating of 11.5%.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  4. #144
    Junior Member ryo-x-pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Yeah, I've been following TokkyuuTana so far and uh...I guess it's entertaining...sorta...maybe... xD The ratings for the 2nd episode dropped below 10.0% though. To be honest, if it wasn't for Takashi I totally wouldn't be watching in the first place. I hope it gets better as the story unfolds.
    -----
    Here are 2 photos of Takashi from the "Babel" Japan Premiere:



    And we're nearing the release of his album, yay!

  5. #145
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Mmm...okay, that first pic is now my desktop background. Arigato! Apparently Takashi was a set production assistant for "Babel" in Japan?

    I've been watching TT3G as well and yeah, I'm like you. The one and only reason is Takashi. I'm not surprised Kei is so popular with the girls. Those glasses can't hide Takashi's extremely good looks. Koki's character is quite annoying and while I think Chiaki is a decent actress, I can't help but think "transvestite" every time I see her. >_< I'm not sure where the story will really go from here, although the ending will probably be predictable. They can't ride around on trains forever.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  6. #146
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Takashi in Kuraudia garbs.













    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Takashi endorses Kagome's vegetable drink:
    http://www.kagome.co.jp/tvcm/yasai_d...reichi_15.html

    He will also appear on TBS' information programme 2-ji Ciao which airs today at 2.00pm.

  8. #148
    Junior Member ryo-x-pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Has anybody seen that episode of 2jicchao online anywhere?
    I've only seen the report and some screencaps of it on a Japanese fan's blog...

    Apparently during one part of the show they tried to ask him about his girlfriend, and he was like, "Ehh?"...and then pointed out that he doesn't have one. (Yeah. Right.) At least he reacted quickly. xD

  9. #149
    Junior Member ryo-x-pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Sorry, I missed the last line on the left on that first page while scanning...but it's just a quote from the interview itself, so I won't bother re-scanning.

    And geez he looks so good.


    Interview #12: Tsukamoto Takashi





    High-res versions:
    Page 1 (1198x1600)
    Page 2 (1253x1600)

  10. #150
    Junior Member ryo-x-pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Sorry, I keep posting...

    But Takashi's got a new CM for Leopalace 21, and I really really really liked it, so I thought I'd share it with you girls here.



    http://www.leopalace21.co.jp/cm.html

  11. #151
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    By all means, keep posting. The contents of your posts are so damn good looking that it's a pleasure to be distracted from my studies.


    I watched episode 3 of TT3G last night. The pairings seem to be set, but I wish they'd cast a better looking girl opposite Takashi. I find that I'm enjoying this series more.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  12. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Breaking news!!!!

    Takashi will become a father in early October and joins the ranks of celebrities who have had shotgun marriages. His official website announced that he will file marriage papers with an OL, 7 years his senior on 29 May, her birthday. They were first acquainted at his workplace in the autumn of 2003, and started dating two years later. Her pregnancy was confirmed this February.

  13. #153
    Junior Member ryo-x-pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    It's really a strange feeling to know that his wife and I share the same birthday...and that he's getting married on my birthday.

    He sounded quite happy in the Hitorigoto entry, so I wish him all the best.
    Congratulations to Takashi for both his marriage and becoming a father real soon.

  14. #154
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    Breaking news!!!!

    Takashi will become a father in early October and joins the ranks of celebrities who have had shotgun marriages. His official website announced that he will file marriage papers with an OL, 7 years his senior on 29 May, her birthday. They were first acquainted at his workplace in the autumn of 2003, and started dating two years later. Her pregnancy was confirmed this February.
    Apparently his fiancee was an entertainment industry company employee who met Takashi during a shoot several years ago. They are currently living together in a house in Setagaya, Tokyo that Takashi recently bought. Takashi said they began considering marriage two years ago. Engagement gifts were exchanged on April 14, and they're planning to get married on May 29.


    Takashi wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to be a young father. Well, I wish him nothing but happiness in his marriage and personal life.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryo-x-pi View Post
    It's really a strange feeling to know that his wife and I share the same birthday...and that he's getting married on my birthday.
    Most coincidentally, I have the same birthdate ryo-x-pi

    Takashi must be on top of the world. I wish him a blissful marriage and family life too. I hope this will open up more drama and movie roles for him.

  16. #156
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    Most coincidentally, I have the same birthdate ryo-x-pi
    Darn, if I were born 5 days later, we'd all have the same birthday.

    Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    Takashi must be on top of the world. I wish him a blissful marriage and family life too. I hope this will open up more drama and movie roles for him.
    I hope so too, but I'm afraid it might actually hurt his career given how many young actors feel like they have to hide their personal relationships from their fans and the media. Even Takashi was always ambiguous/denied having a girlfriend until it could no longer be hidden.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 05-11-07 at 12:53 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Dear gals,

    I was totally surprised when I knew about this from my sister. I consider him a very eligible guy and frankly he's at his peak and too young to be getting married. its so interesting to know that you all have almost similar birthdays. I was surpriised too that his wife is several years older than him, but that's fine as long as they are fine.
    I totally would not think less of him as an actor becasue of this. In fact, I have new found respect for him for not being afraid to do what he feels is right. I just hope that he's not getting married just because the girl is pregnant but I don't think so.

    I seriously hope he will be very happily married.
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-12-07 at 02:17 AM.

  18. #158
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Dear gals,

    I was totally surprised when I knew about this from my sister. I consider him a very eligible guy and frankly he's at his peak and too young to be getting married. its so interesting to know that you all have almost similar birthdays. I was surpriised too that his wife is several years older than him, but that's fine as long as they are fine.
    I totally would not think less of him as an actor becasue of this. In fact, I have new found respect for him for not being afraid to do what he feels is right. I just hope that he's not getting married just because the girl is pregnant but I don't think so.

    I seriously hope he will be very happily married.
    I actually don't think Takashi has hit his peak (career-wise, anyway) yet. He needs and deserves more opportunities to realize his full potential. My opinion of him as an actor doesn't change because of this news either, but I think it has the potential to diffuse a certain population of "fans." My guess is that he probably wouldn't be getting married so soon if his girlfriend weren't pregnant, but it's nice to know they've been dating for a number of years. 50/50 shot here, but I think the baby's going to be an adorable and beautiful girl who takes after her father.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I actually don't think Takashi has hit his peak (career-wise, anyway) yet. He needs and deserves more opportunities to realize his full potential. My opinion of him as an actor doesn't change because of this news either, but I think it has the potential to diffuse a certain population of "fans." My guess is that he probably wouldn't be getting married so soon if his girlfriend weren't pregnant, but it's nice to know they've been dating for a number of years. 50/50 shot here, but I think the baby's going to be an adorable and beautiful girl who takes after her father.
    I guess, career -wise he might not have realised his potential but he is pretty popular now. Maybe not in the widely popular league but still popular enough. I tend to worry that celeb shotguy marriages do not last becasue they are marrying
    partly because the girl's pregnant. Even though I am happy to know that Takashi wants to take responsibility and get married, I am just worrrired that the decision might be too impluisve and the marriage might not last.

    I will still wish him all the best.
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-13-07 at 02:42 AM.

  20. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Darn, if I were born 5 days later, we'd all have the same birthday.
    That makes 3 of us May babies. That alone is rare enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I hope so too, but I'm afraid it might actually hurt his career given how many young actors feel like they have to hide their personal relationships from their fans and the media. Even Takashi was always ambiguous/denied having a girlfriend until it could no longer be hidden.
    I hope not but yes it could dent his prospects since there are so many new faces every day vying for a place for themselves in the competitive industry. On the other hand, I hope it will allow him to progress on to other types of roles which hadn't been open to him previously.

Similar Threads

  1. Sorimachi Takashi: Why Are you So HOT?
    By Suet Seung in forum Actors
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-08, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts