Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Tsukamoto Takashi

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/PRSonotoki.jpg')

More shots from Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku.

Check out Takashi's tousled look!

Interview with Tsukamoto Takashi: MSN Beautiful, Young Artistes Special

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Takashi.jpg')
    Q1. Which actor do you admire?
    Sean Penn. He does what he wants in his personal life but I find his stance in the many movies he has appeared in cool. I want to be that kind of actor.

Q2. What’s your latest hang-up?

Hang-up … … I don’t think I have any. Well, if anything, I suppose I want a long vacation. If I get such a break, I want to travel abroad. There are many Japanese in Hawaii and there are isolated islands with few people. In any case, a place where there are mountains and the sea and lots of nature.

Q3. What do you want now?

A computer. I really want a holiday but … (laughs). I have a computer now but I want a new, high speed machine. I use it to write music. In May, my album was released on an indie label and those tunes were virtually made on a Mac.

Q4. What will you be in 5 years?

I’ll be exactly 30. I hope it’ll have a good significance. I’ll surely be a person who’s very clear when’s “on” and “off”. Work is work and play is play.

Q5. If you weren’t an actor, what would you be?

I would aim to be a soccer player but that’s difficult. I think I’ll be an ordinary person. No doubt it’ll be work that uses my body, someone like a truck driver. (laughs)

Q6. What movie do you like?

Top Gun. As a child, I found Tom Cruise a great actor. When I was small, only fighter planes were cool but when I saw it as an actor, I was struck by the love, death of a friend, trauma of chasing after his father’s shadow. It’s a movie that encompasses a variety of elements. That’s why I like it very much.

Q7. Which country would you like to visit?
    Canada, where I can snowboard. I want to try snowboarding on real snow because it’s completely differently. And then, I also want to see the aurora.

Q8. What do you dislike?
    There are worms coming out in my house right now. Because it’s constructed from timber. Anyway, small worms are not ok. Cockroaches are the worst! If they come out, I cannot sleep at night until I wipe them out. (laughs)

Q9. What’s your favourite phrase?
    “Enjoy yourself”, “Don’t forget your actual feelings!” Those exact meanings.

Q10. What’s most precious to you?
    Definitely my family. The people I’ve met in my life, everything. Family, because I’m grateful to my parents for having me.

(Note: This interview was done while he was still working on Tokyuu Tanaka 3-go)
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 06-28-07 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks for the pics and interview translation!!! Interviews with Takashi always make for an interesting read. I'm not a fan of his tousled look, but I really like how he looks in Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku. Takashi definitely needs and deserves a nice break. I wonder if he even had a chance to go on a honeymoon? Haha, I totally agree with him about cockroaches...they're definitely the most disgusting bugs in my book too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Rumour has it that Takashi will appear in a TBS drama in autumn alongside Nagasawa Masami again. Information yet to be confirmed.

Takashi will be appearing in the movie Kagehinata ni Saku next spring with Okada Junichi, Miyazaki Aoi, Hirayama Aya, Ito Atsushi. The movie is composed of 5 intertwined stories and the Okada and Miyazaki will take the lead roles.

http://kage-hinata.jp/

Congrats to Takashi and his wife! They're the proud new parents of a new baby girl born on September 18th. I'm sure she's super adorable and will grow up to be a great beauty!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I watched Ganges Gawa de Butterfly and really enjoyed it. Kudo Kankuro can pretty much do no wrong in my book, although Takashi's character was not at all what I was expecting.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Shingo the swindler!!! Who woulda thunk it?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")