Thread: di ren jie feng cui bian guan (Gao yuanyuan)

Default di ren jie feng cui bian guan (Gao yuanyuan)

I haven't seen this serie yet, but I saw a music video about it. I love the song that whomever made it put in it! i listen over and over again to the song and I never get tired of it!
    The link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDhH48kyG4

If this link doesn't work then go to you tube and type in sad movie. After that then go to the one that says Sad Chinese Movie (Sorry i don't know the title ).

Even though I haven't seen this one, I've read thread about it that it's very sad.

This time, Gao Yuan Yuan is the MAIN CHARACTER! So I recommend this serie to Gao Yuanyuan's fan! If you know where the download site or store is, please tell me! I'm eager to see it too! Please don't keep it a secret! Thank you for reading. I'm a big fan of Charlene Choi and Gao Yuanyuan, ya know?

One more thing. After I watch this clip in you tube, I just couldn't stop thinking about. I will not be satisfy unless I see the movie. I think people will feel like the way I do too. THE GUY IS CUTE AND VERY GREAT MATCH FOR YUANYUAN! DON'T YOU THINK SO?!
    Last edited by lingling; 05-05-07 at 11:02 PM. Reason: forgot something

I want to watch this! Even though it looks really sad, judging by the clip you gave.

What is the English name for this series? I think I ignored this series when it came out (the same year as HSDS) because I did not know Gao Yuan Yuan at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaGem View Post
    I want to watch this! Even though it looks really sad, judging by the clip you gave.

What is the English name for this series? I think I ignored this series when it came out (the same year as HSDS) because I did not know Gao Yuan Yuan at the time.
    I don't know the english title. That is why I'm going to go search for it. I know... it looks sad. I didn't know her at that time too.

Gao YuanYuan looks pretty in the clip you shared. But most importantly Chen Guan Lin looks hott! I went to his sina blog and haha theres some off screen pictures of him and he seems like a fun person who likes to joke often. Totally different from his serious looking face when he's onscreen. Whenever he smiles, its always so sweet and from the clips I can totally tell that he can play his villianous roles well too. Ah...love it good and evil roles, always loved an actor who can do both roles well.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default please

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Gao YuanYuan looks pretty in the clip you shared. But most importantly Chen Guan Lin looks hott! I went to his sina blog and haha theres some off screen pictures of him and he seems like a fun person who likes to joke often. Totally different from his serious looking face when he's onscreen. Whenever he smiles, its always so sweet and from the clips I can totally tell that he can play his villianous roles well too. Ah...love it good and evil roles, always loved an actor who can do both roles well.
    Can you please tell me where? I really wanted to see his pictures! Please?

Is there a particular reason why you felt the need to start not only one, but two new threads on an already existing topic you actually managed to find and post in first? What's next, 5 new Gao Yuan Yuan threads?

Anyway, here's the link to Chen Guan Lin's blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1222873492
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Is there a particular reason why you felt the need to start not only one, but two new threads on an already existing topic you actually managed to find and post in first? What's next, 5 new Gao Yuan Yuan threads?

Anyway, here's the link to Chen Guan Lin's blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1222873492
    Well... I'm sorry. I just want people to take a look on that music video only. Ko ne... maybe I'm too crazy... hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by lingling View Post
    I haven't seen this serie yet, but I saw a music video about it.
    This time, Gao Yuan Yuan is the MAIN CHARACTER! So I recommend this serie to Gao Yuanyuan's fan!

i've seen this series back when it first came out. it was good, interesting.... but..... gao yuan yuan isnt the main character, di renjie and empress wu are.... i love empress wu, she's very cool character... though sometimes drj and empress wu talk goes round in circles, but oh wellz

hmm... this series has 2 main cases only and unfortunately gao yuanyuan only appears in the first case and then she disappears as the storyline no longer needs her....

theres currently a newer version of di ren jie but i saw the first couple of episodes and didnt like it so i didnt continue with it... this one was better cause i thought the actress that protray the empress was much better and case was more interesting...
    Last edited by angelbabiie; 05-06-07 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie View Post
    i've seen this series back when it first came out. it was good, interesting.... but..... gao yuan yuan isnt the main character, di renjie and empress wu are.... i love empress wu, she's very cool character... though sometimes drj and empress wu talk goes round in circles, but oh wellz

hmm... this series has 2 main cases only and unfortunately gao yuanyuan only appears in the first case and then she disappears as the storyline no longer needs her....

theres currently a newer version of di ren jie but i saw the first couple of episodes and didnt like it so i didnt continue with it... this one was better cause i thought the actress that protray the empress was much better and case was more interesting...
    Really??! Thanks for telling me, but still... I still want to watch. Do you know where I can get it at? Let me ask you... are you chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by lingling View Post
    Really??! Thanks for telling me, but still... I still want to watch. Do you know where I can get it at? Let me ask you... are you chinese?
    hmm... i dont know where to get it... i usually rent all mine at a chinese store in springvale and yes, i am chinese living in australia. hehe... they're pretty good at getting all the new releases quite fast but sometimes the recording is shonky.,..
    Last edited by angelbabiie; 05-06-07 at 10:07 PM.

Default chinese

people that are chinese are lucky. i wish i was chinese.

Smile who is gao yuan yuan?

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie View Post

who the heck is gao yuan yuan? Can anyone tell me? Is she that evil queen that hates mei niang named lan?

Quote Originally Posted by seventhfairy View Post
    who the heck is gao yuan yuan? Can anyone tell me? Is she that evil queen that hates mei niang named lan?
    SHe played Zhu Zhi Ruo in the 2003 version of HSDS. I think that is one of her most popular roles. This series is like another version of Long ZHu Feng Bao(The Turbulence of the Dragon pearl). I thought that series was boring, but this one may be better...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Junior Member gaoyuanyuanfan_101's Avatar

I've seen the series before. It really leaves you wondering what will happen next. I love Gao Yuanyuan's role in the series. She's my FAVORITE actress