Thread: Alone in Love

Default Alone in Love

Has anyone seen this k-drama? Any idea who that Min Hyeon Joong character's real name is? He looks so cute when he cleans himself up to meet Eun Ho.

Edit: nevermind found out his name Lee Jin Wook, been starring in small roles so far.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lee_Jin_Wook
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-28-06 at 02:09 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Currently watching it.
    Nice series unlike the typical k-dramas.
    I like all the actors in there. They are perfect in their roles.

Does Lee Jin Wook play a very small role here? Or will this other guy that falls for Eun Ho play a bigger part? Aside from the two main characters of course.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

You can see Lee Jin Wook more in Smile Again

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    You can see Lee Jin Wook more in Smile Again
    Ah I realize he kind of disappear after episode 7 or 8. Dang, I realize I've been watching Alone in Love just for him. After he left, I had no reason to watch this slow pace drama, I guess I've not reached the age range where I enjoy divorce couple go back and forth acting like they don't love each other when in actuality they can never forget the love they shared but the past being too painful they decide to detach themselves from each other only to be meeting each other again for other reasons...driving me insane...we all know the main two characters will eventually realize that no matter what they do, who they meet, the one for them is the one they married. I'm just not in the mood to watch this drama anymore, maybe some other time...I much prefer something with faster pace (at least now).

Default What happened?

Spoilers please...the husband remarried and so what happened to the wife? She had a rich handsome guy after her, I hope she ended up with him. I hate sad depressing endings...if I want reality I'watch survivor or that Trump show..eeek.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Spoilers please...the husband remarried and so what happened to the wife? She had a rich handsome guy after her, I hope she ended up with him. I hate sad depressing endings...if I want reality I'watch survivor or that Trump show..eeek.
    No idea, I never bothered to finish this.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    No idea, I never bothered to finish this.

haha..same here...the story line is predictable right from the start...divorce couple who still have feelings for each other...

To whom it may concerned:
    If you know what happened in the end please post, like others I don't want to sit through this series, but I always want to know the ending of the series that I started watching.

Also the actress was really pretty in the movie memory or something, she looks quite ordinary here.