Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LoCH BOOK 3

Wh .. what? Why? How? Where? When? IcyFox is banned?

Anyway, Xuelian, if you are still around, could you let us know please? We are going to wait until the end of this month/year (Dec. 06); and if we don't hear from you, with much regret I will have to assign Chapter 24 to someone else. I do not ask you to post your chapter by then, but just let us know what's going on. OK? I hope you are all right, only busy.

Edited:
    Nevermind, I found it. I don't normally read other threads because of time limitations, but this time I was really baffled so I roamed around a little bit.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

why was icyfox banned. as far i can tell, he did not post anything offensive in tthe wuxia sites. why, when things were going so good. a perfect end to a perfect day.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Well, if that really is the last of ICY, then I just want to say thanks for all the hardwork and contributions. Not just the translations, but in the WX fiction board as well. Hopefully he/she read this.

Peace buddy.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing
    Well, if that really is the last of ICY, then I just want to say thanks for all the hardwork and contributions. Not just the translations, but in the WX fiction board as well. Hopefully he/she read this.

Peace buddy.
    Icy is a he and is in the midst of his conscripted 2 year military service. It has changed him some.

I also want to show my appreciation for Icyfox hardwork

I'm hoping that he is not banned.

And yes I too would like to thank Icyfox for his efforts, they are much appreciated.

Can he be unbanned? I miss icyfox and his posting.

bubeng
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubeng
    Can he be unbanned? I miss icyfox and his posting.

bubeng
    Agreed. I appreciates all of his translation efforts here and ROCH.
    Perhaps the moderator of the translation forum can unbanned him. How about it Noodles?
    Last edited by Single Whip; 12-07-06 at 02:10 PM.

hey what's up? Icyfox has been banned? why? I haven't been for some days and I just found out. AAAH..... I'm so sorry and want to really thank him for his great efforts. Hope he can come back soon.

Registered

CHAPTER 12, LAST PART

Huang Rong said, “Master Qigong doesn’t allow us to teach his skills to others. But if you, my sister, would like to learn my father’s skills, I could spend the next few days teaching you some of them.” When she found out that Mu Nianci did not want to marry Guo Jing, a burden was lifted from her heart and then she felt that she was a really nice person, so she wanted to make her a gift. Mu Nianci said, “Many thanks, but at present I have some urgent matter to attend to; in future I would ask you even without you suggesting it.” Huang Rong wanted to ask her what was it but one look at her face and Huang Rong knew she did not want to talk about it and thought, “From her shyness, it seems like she’s made up her mind. If she doesn’t want to mention it, it’s alright.”

Mu Nianci left the inn around noon in a hurry and only returned after dusk. Huang Rong noticed the joyful expression on her face but pretended that she paid no attention. After their meal, the 2 ladies retired and Huang Rong saw her cheek resting on her palm and her heart seemed full of emotions, so she pretended to sleep. After a while, she saw her reach into her bundle and took something out, kissed it lightly and looked at it fondly. Huang Rong looked over her back and saw that it was a piece of finely-embroidered handkerchief.

Suddenly Mu Nianci jerked around and the handkerchief fluttered. Huang Rong was shocked and immediately shut her eyes while her heart pounded. She only heard the slight breeze in the room and carefully lifted her eyelid. She saw Mu Nianci pacing around the room executing moves randomly. She said to herself, “Hey, that’s the handkerchief she snatched from that young prince during their sparring match the other day.” She saw Mu Nianci smiling to herself, and felt that she was reminiscing of that day’s events as she was imitating Wanyan Kang’s movements and actions. She did that for some time before walking near her bedside.

Huang Rong closed her eyes tightly as she knew Mu Nianci must have been looking in her direction. After a brief moment, she sighed, “You’re really beautiful!” She suddenly turned around and opened the door and walked out. Huang Rong became curious and gave pursuit, and then utilized her Qinggong to follow her. Her Qinggong was better than Mu Nianci’s, but she kept her distance behind to evade detection. She saw her jump onto a roof and glance around. Mu Nianci then jumped to a larger building on the south. Huang Rong had been visiting the place daily to buy groceries, and knew that this was a rich man’s house, so she thought, “Most likely she’d run out of money, so she came here to ‘get’ some.”

Huang Rong saw that the door was brightly painted and there were 2 large lanterns suspended at the door inscribed with the words, “The Great Jin Kingdom’s Envoy” and there were 4 Jin soldiers guarding the door. She had passed this door numerous times but had never seen this before, so she thought, “She wants to rob the Great Jin’s bounty; that’s great, after she’s done I can also help myself.” She then followed Mu Nianci to the back courtyard and saw her hid around at every other corner, so she followed suit.

They saw the candlelight coming from the kitchen and there was a man’s shadow there pacing about the room. Mu Nianci cautiously walked over and gazed at this shadow. After some time, the shadow was still pacing around while Mu Nianci was starring at him motionlessly. Huang Rong became impatient and thought, “Sister Mu is hesitating; why doesn’t she just barge in and immobilize him?” She went around the other side and thought, “I’ll help her by immobilizing him and hiding in one corner to surprise him.” Just as she was about to enter through a window, she suddenly heard the door open and a man went in, saying, “Reporting, sir, the Southern Imperial Court will send a special envoy here the day after tomorrow.” The man nodded and the messenger left.

Huang Rong thought, “So the guy inside is a Jin nobleman, Sister Mu must have some good reason for coming here and not for burglary; I shouldn’t interfere.” She dipped her finger in her mouth and poked a hole in the window panel and peeped in. She was surprised; it was none other than the young prince Wanyan Kang. In his hand was some black object, and when illuminated by the candlelight, Huang Rong saw that it was a head of a rusty spear.

Huang Rong did not know that this spear was his father Yang Tiexin’s property and only felt that it had something to do with Mu Nianci, so she laughed to herself, “The 2 of you are really acting in concert, don’t tell me you’re really inseparable.” She uncontrollably let out a laugh. Wanyan Kang was startled and quickly extinguished the candle, exclaiming, “Who’s that?” Huang Rong took this chance to sneak behind Mu Nianci and swiftly sealed her accupoints, rendering her immobilized. Huang Rong laughed, “Don’t be afraid, I’m just letting you meet your sweetheart.”

Wanyan Kang opened the door and was about to run out when he heard a girl giggling, “Your sweetheart is here, catch!” Wanyan Kang exclaimed, “What?” A […] body landed in his arms, and the girl who spoke was swiftly over the wall laughing, “Sister, how can you thank me?” As the laughing faded, the girl in his arms struggled to get down.

Wanyan Kang was shocked beyond words and immediately stepped backed, asking, “Who’s this?” Mu Nianci said softly, “Do you still remember me?” He felt her voice was familiar and stammered, “You… you’re Miss Mu?” She replied, “Yes.” He asked, “Who came with you?” She said, “It was a mischevious friend, I didn’t know she followed me.”

He stepped in and relit the candle, saying, “Come in.” Mu Nianci bowed her head and entered, sitting on a chair silently but with a deafening heartbeat. Wanyan Kang saw that she was blushing profusely, he said soothingly, “Why are you here to find me at this time?” She did not reply. He thought of his parents’ deaths and said softly, “Since your father is dead, you can stay with me and I will regard you as my sister.”

Mu Nianci replied, “He’s my foster father…” Wanyan Kang was surprised and thought, “She’s telling me we’re not related by blood.” He took her hand in his and smiled. Mu Nianci’s face reddened drastically and her head bowed lower. Wanyan Kang’s heart was on fire and he hugged her, whispering into her ear, “This is the 3rd time I’m hugging you. The first was during our sparring match, the second was just outside and now there’s no one else around.”

Mu Nianci said “Mmm” and felt extremely sweet inside, which happened for the 1st time in her life. Wanyan Kang smelt her fragrance and felt her slender body and decided that it was all surreal. After a while he asked, “How did you find me?” Mu Nianci said, “I’d been following you; every night I stare at your shadow but I didn’t dare…” Wanyan Kang realised that her feelings were deep and was very touched, so he kissed her forehead. In the heat of passion he hugged her tightly and kissed her for a long time.

Mu Nianci whispered, “I’m an orphan… Don’t abandon me.” Wanyan Kang embraced her and stroke her hair, saying, “Don’t worry! You’ll always be mine and I’ll always be yours, OK?” Mu Nianci felt great joy in her heart and looked into Wanyan Kang’s eyes, and nodded. Wanyan Kang saw that she was blushing profusely and did not care anymore; he blew out the candle flame and carried her to the bed and tried to undress her.

Mu Nianci was somewhat intoxicated, but when he touched her, she hastily pushed him away and said, “No, we can’t do this.” Wanyan Kang hugged her and said, “I will definitely marry you. If my heart changes I shall die a horrible death.” She placed her hand over his mouth and said, “OK, I believe you.” He then said, “Then allow me.” Mu She pleaded, “No… no…” Wanyan Kang was really aroused and tried to undo her clothes. She struck out with half her maximum force. Wanyan Kang did not expected her to use her martial arts at this moment and he was shoved away. Mu Nianci jumped down and snatched the spear-head and pointed it towards herself, saying, “If you force me I shall die in front of you.”

Wanyan Kang’s passion immediately turned to ice and said, “Alright, let’s talk about this, don’t do that.” Mu Nianci said, “Though I’m a poor girl who wanders through Jianghu, I have my dignity and self-respect. If you truly love me, please respect me. I have no other wish in life but to be with you. In future… in future if I marry you I’d of course… obey you. But today if you try to violate me, I’d rather die.” Though she said this softly, she never hesitated. He silently admired and respected her, saying, “Don’t be angry, it’s my fault.”

He got off the bed and relit the candle. Mu Nianci heard that he knew his mistake and said, “I’ll wait for you at my foster father’s home in the Ox Family Village. You can send… the matchmaker anytime.” She paused and said, “If you never show up, I’ll just wait for my whole life.” Wanyan Kang was really touched and quickly said, “Don’t worry, when my official business is complete, I’ll come immediately. In this life I shall never change my mind.”

Mu Nianci smiled shyly and left. Wanyan Kang shouted, “Don’t leave, let’s chat for a while more.” Mu Nianci waved and left. Wanyan Kang stood there and stared at her departing shadow and felt like it was but a dream. She did leave a few strains of hair behind during their struggle, which he placed in his pouch. When he first sparred with her, he did not think much about it, but he did not expect her to follow him here and stare at his shadow every night and yet she severely cherished her chastity, deeply earning his respect. He smiled and sighed.

END OF CHAPTER.

Registered

Hi folks, I came back just for this. And it's really just for this until my primary account is reinstated. If anyone wishes to contact me, please drop me a wire via e-mail. Thanks.

My e-mail address : [email protected]

Edit : This thread might be of interest : http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18579
    Last edited by Desert Fox; 12-09-06 at 11:28 AM.

hi DESERT Fox. thanks really. I've been really waiting for this part.

IcyFox, thank you. I really appreciate you are true to your word, despite everything.

To Ken Cheng:
    I know that you asked people to contact you personally if we want to know more about the ban, and I am not asking you to change your decision; but I think it will be beneficial to us all if you would openly explain the reason behind it, since most of us are not clear about it. Hope you will consider it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos1365
    hi DESERT Fox. thanks really. I've been really waiting for this part.
    Thank you Herr Feldmarschall. I can officially drop you off my 'Nag List'. Considering the difficulty of editing this chapter, I may get to your part [with much relief] after Xmas.

Thank you Icyfox. I wish your main account will be reinstated soon. It is christmas season and peace should be upon us all. Happy holidays guys!

Yes, Mr. IcyFox... Err, should I say DESERT Fox for now. I do wish you luck getting your old account reinstated.

Ack... I sooo dislike Wanyang Kang! It's not that he's doing anything all that bad as of now, but I keep thinking of the stuff that he'll do later on in the book and it's making me angry.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

what happened to the previous translations of LOCH? ch 1-19? cant seem to find them anywhere here...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    what happened to the previous translations of LOCH? ch 1-19? cant seem to find them anywhere here...
    See the wuxiapedia.com website. (Look under "Novels", then "Jin Yong", and then "Eagle Shooting Hero".)

oh, so its already been moved to wuxiapedia...well..thanx for da fast reply...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

it just came to my attention that icyfox is banned....although the reasons are kinda vague, and i wouldnt bother emailing Ken Cheng about this matter....to know that its because of personal issue makes me think how unprofessional certain people can be, so i think i'll just leave it to rest....well...as for the new DesertFox, keep up your great work.....you know we're all behind you...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 12-14-06 at 07:13 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -