Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: LoCH BOOK 3

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    oh, so its already been moved to wuxiapedia...well..thanx for da fast reply...
    The chapters up to chapter 22 are still here.I gave it a nudge to bring it back into range.

Quote Originally Posted by owbjhx
    See the wuxiapedia.com website. (Look under "Novels", then "Jin Yong", and then "Eagle Shooting Hero".)
    Or just go to the LOCH Unabridged thread. For the complete index, see my signature below.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by foxs_
    Or just go to the LOCH Unabridged thread. For the complete index, see my signature below.
    wait, why didnt i see LOCH Unabridged before this? i looked for it before i asked where to find the chapters...gez...haunting stuff....

but thanx foxs for the reemergence of the valuable thread...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

wait, why didnt i see LOCH Unabridged before this? i looked for it before i asked where to find the chapters...gez...haunting stuff....
    The unabridged thread rolled off the end of the threads list so I nudged it back up the list.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

well...my thanx to you then...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

URYA

Man, took time off from reading to focus on Final Fantasy XII. Now that I've finished that. I see I have more then just reading to catch up on.

I haven't been here in awhile, looks like I have some rereading to do.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Default Chapter 24?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Xuelian: since we haven't heard from you for a long time (almost a year), I decided to take over Chapter 24. Please stop me if you are already doing it so I won't waste my time and can continue with other chapter. Thank you.

Default From IcyFox

Hi everyone,

Y'all have a greeting from our IcyFox. It's been sitting in my mailbox for several days, I suppose; but since I am on vacation I did not check my email quite often. Sorry for the delay.

-----------------------------------------
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year! Please help me convey my season's greetings to the readers on the forum. Thanks!

Ho ho ho,

[IcY] :: FOX

So pleased to know that IcyFox still doesn't give up his work.
    But does anyone know when his account is being restored?

HELLO HELLO HELLO! HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!

Welcome back IcyFox ^.^.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

happy new year everyone!
    Wow, welcome back IcyFox. It`s so good that you`re with us again.

it just came to my attention that icyfox is banned....although the reasons are kinda vague, and i wouldnt bother emailing Ken Cheng about this matter....to know that its because of personal issue makes me think how unprofessional certain people can be, so i think i'll just leave it to rest...
    You shouldn't make judgments about people and situations that you're not well informed about, especially if information is offered and you decline to take it.

Don't jump to erroneous conclusions because of rumors and hearsay. If you want more information, ask for it through the proper channels.

If you can't be bothered to find out the facts, however, then you aren't entitled to make judgments.

Folks, I am proud to announce that...

The translation of LoCH Chapter 28 will proceed as planned.

Thanks for all your support.

Ken, I do appreciate your broadminded-ness. Thanks.

IcyFox, welcome back! I am working on Chapter 24, and will start posting in bits and pieces starting New Year's Day.

Ken, I do appreciate your broadminded-ness. Thanks.

IcyFox, welcome back! I am working on Chapter 24, and will start posting in bits and pieces starting New Year's Day.
    Thank God for that. I've been suffering from withdrawal after finishing the bits of LOCH and HSDS that I've found on the Web, and I've been hoping the dealers would give me my fix. Re-reading used material satisfies somewhat, but it only increases the craving in the end.

I've found HSDS chapters 1-12, 20-22, last half of 23, and the whole of 24 in wuxiapedia, here, and at Zhaomin.org. Does anyone know if there are other parts to be found? At the moment, I feel like an archaeologist, reading fragments of ancient texts.

O.T.

Ken, I do appreciate your broadminded-ness.
    I'd have to agree with you there, considering he didn't have much of a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    O.T.

I'd have to agree with you there, considering he didn't have much of a choice.
    Au contrere, Icy, it was all about choice. I decided that SPCNET was better off with you than without you, and initiated the request for your reinstatement as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Au contrere, Icy, it was all about choice. I decided that SPCNET was better off with you than without you, and initiated the request for your reinstatement as a result.
    You're really interesting, and I think I've said that before.

I shall not contradict you here, and I rather be assumed wrong than prove myself right, because in this thread it would be meaningless to do so.

With that, I commend your attention away from this incident to our (actually mainly Foxs' ) latest progress in the LoCH translation project, which I estimate should have reached 80% COMPLETION!

Of course, the rest of the folks reading this thread should also be informed about this, and folks, please take note that when Foxs stated that he's due to start work on Chapter 24, he'd actually worked from the back.