Thread: Could practitioners of "invulnerability arts" protect themselves from LCF's dagger?

Default Could practitioners of "invulnerability arts" protect themselves from LCF's dagger?

Little Lee's flying dagger: it never strikes in vain.

In the Gu Long stories that featured Lee Chum Foon, Lee never had to test his dagger skill against someone who practiced an invulnerability skill such as Golden Bell Iron Shirt or Diamond Sutra. I figure the 9 Yeung Jen Ging autoshield couldn't take Lee's dagger because Cheung Mo Gei proved vulnerable to wounds by bladed weapons even after mastering the 9 Yeung Jen Ging, but what about the Janitor Monk's shield or comparable arts practiced by martial artists in the Gu Long universe? I wonder if there's any character in wuxia whose invulnerability skill would enable him to take Lee Chum Foon's dagger the way that Superman can take a bullet.

Well, the Fat Lady had an 'invulnerable' wall of fat around her.

Unless the skill can repel the dagger before it reaches their body or make their body harder than stone, no.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Here's my theory:

The chi wall that is used by people from the JY universe uses chi to disperse chi. So I guess chi could be used to try to disperse the force used to throw the dagger. But when people say auto-chi wall I keep thinking off a Xu Zhu with his back turned and then someone trys to stab a sword through his back and fails.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

the invincible skills focuses inner power on the skin to make it steel hard, so if the dagger is forceful enough to pierce steel, then yes.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

If the plot so requires, GL will give some bullcrap about how the Invulnerable Heavenly Art can repel all steel and resist all inner force, but the dagger is powered by the heart!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Maybe Xuzhu's Tianshan Zhemei Hand (Griplocking the Plum) can do something? This art has never failed in DGSD even when facing opponents of earth-shattering magnitude such as SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan, Lotus Fairy Cui Luhua, and Great Wheel Monk Jiumozhi.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

But the Divine Art of Diamond Body Invulnerability rises according to the heart. So I guess after sufficient bullcrap on both sides it depends on whose heart is better. Kong Jian is enlightened and all so I sez his heart is superior

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    But the Divine Art of Diamond Body Invulnerability rises according to the heart. So I guess after sufficient bullcrap on both sides it depends on whose heart is better. Kong Jian is enlightened and all so I sez his heart is superior
    You sure about that? LXH seems to have the 'best' heart in GL novels.