Thread: The legit Passion Flower Poison Antidote ingredient - same as YG took?

Default The legit Passion Flower Poison Antidote ingredient - same as YG took?

Although the Passion Flower Poison Antidote that had been in the possession of Gung Sheun Tze and/or Kau Cheen Chek was lost, the Indian Monk and Wong Yung were able to save Yeung Gor by using the Deun Cheung Grass, which was a natural antidote to the Passion Flower Poison. That makes me wonder: was the original antidote that Gung Sheun Tze/Kau Cheen Chek had just Deun Cheung Grass, or was it some other compound (made of different ingredients) that could also cure Passion Flower Poison?

Hmmm i havn't read the novel myself, but i'm guessing that their antidote was different. I remember someone, from an adaption, mentioning that even if you could find the ingredients the antidote still might not be formed? Or something along those lines....

However, Yeung Guo just at the grass, this does not seem to be too complex. Only one ingredient and it should be pretty abundant.... i'm guessing.
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

There's a certain irony that everybody was looking so hard for the antidote...and those who possessed it considered it an extremely rare and valuable commodity that was extremely difficult to produce...because an alternative was RIGHT THERE all around them. Yeung Gor and Co. went through all that trouble for the antidote when all he had to do was just chew on the local flora.

The grass Yang Guo chewed on was an extremely poisonous grass. I don't remember very well but i remember it was stated in the novel that it took a lot of rare ingredients to make one, and it was extremely difficult to produce, just like in the adaptation.

I am guessing that the extra ingredients were to counter the poison of the grass, and to counter the poison to that counter, and so on until it went full circle, so all poisons are neutralized in the body.
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    There's a certain irony that everybody was looking so hard for the antidote...and those who possessed it considered it an extremely rare and valuable commodity that was extremely difficult to produce...because an alternative was RIGHT THERE all around them. Yeung Gor and Co. went through all that trouble for the antidote when all he had to do was just chew on the local flora.
    without the reverend's finger technique to block out the acupoints.. YG might've died.. from the poison.. it's poison was very strong.. but YG had enough inner energy to clean it out of his systemm.. or something along those lines.. not sure?