Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 122

Thread: Laure aka Shang Wen Jie

  1. #21
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    i am so outdated! i did not even know they did that to li yang! i will kick them! hahaha why are they like that when li yang has all the charm? i agree wei wei's good in singing shin yue tuan's songs

  2. #22
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i am so outdated! i did not even know they did that to li yang! i will kick them! hahaha why are they like that when li yang has all the charm? i agree wei wei's good in singing shin yue tuan's songs
    hopefully it wont happen again

    just wondering... did u guys like ai meng meng's 'ai qin 36 ji' coz i quite liked it
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  3. #23
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    i liked it too...actually, i think meng meng is quite ok, and a good dancer too...but she is sort of like a popstar to me, she doesnt give me this wow feeling that powerful voices like li yang's does...but she's ok i admire her ability to dance and sing at the same time, i admit i cannot do that, i'll be out of breath...hehehe

  4. #24
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    honestly. i think her dancing is a bit discusting but honestly, sometimes when she is dancing and singing, its not that good.like in 6-5. the judges could choose out of aimengmeng, xufei, li na, and li yang for one of them to go to the next round.

    Li na and xufei were no match for liu li yang, but ai meng meng was prettty good, but she stuffed up her singin. li yang should have gone to the next level.. but unfortunately.... they chose ai meng meng and in the end li yang ended having to PK which she cried and cried
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  5. #25
    Banned lightanddark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Are 2 of them are girl, right? The 1ist pic I couldn't distinquish guy or gal. The 2nd pic (white shirt) is a girl.

    Are you comparing 1 with each other? Are they a singer?

  6. #26
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark
    Are 2 of them are girl, right? The 1ist pic I couldn't distinquish guy or gal. The 2nd pic (white shirt) is a girl.

    Are you comparing 1 with each other? Are they a singer?
    LOL the two pictures that u saw at the start were both girls... the same person... shang wen jie aka laure shang..

    we arnt comparing anyyone but since she is from super girls, chao ji nv sheng like chinese idol, and we are just talking about the group of singers
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  7. #27
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    you remember the song ai meng meng sang (something like fire...forgot the title but there were fire in the background)? i think it was one of her good performances...

    hey i hated that pk 6-5! it was so unfair! li yang was safe at first and it was stupid to bring her to the pk zone. she was so good when she performed that sort of 'kung-fu' song! (sorry, dunno the title, just remembered she was a wearing white 'kung-fu like' outfit and sort of exhibiting a little martial arts while singing). i did not like li na's performance at that time so i believed she should not be saved and should be the one to be pk'ed! it was so unfair to li yang! and i think that was her first time to be in the pk'ed ryt? i was so worried back then coz xu fei had lots of fans....if li yang was out, it will be meaningless to continue watching the show...luckily,li yang did it! and some rude fans of xu fei are saying that li yang just got in because she used her crying to let people feel sorry for her...that was such a rude thing to say! grr!

  8. #28
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    you remember the song ai meng meng sang (something like fire...forgot the title but there were fire in the background)? i think it was one of her good performances...

    hey i hated that pk 6-5! it was so unfair! li yang was safe at first and it was stupid to bring her to the pk zone. she was so good when she performed that sort of 'kung-fu' song! (sorry, dunno the title, just remembered she was a wearing white 'kung-fu like' outfit and sort of exhibiting a little martial arts while singing). i did not like li na's performance at that time so i believed she should not be saved and should be the one to be pk'ed! it was so unfair to li yang! and i think that was her first time to be in the pk'ed ryt? i was so worried back then coz xu fei had lots of fans....if li yang was out, it will be meaningless to continue watching the show...luckily,li yang did it! and some rude fans of xu fei are saying that li yang just got in because she used her crying to let people feel sorry for her...that was such a rude thing to say! grr!
    I KNOW! But no matter what feixue's say about jade, the truth is that xufei isnt as great as jade, but is sure better than li na and wen jie. Wen jie's votes were payed most by her dad, and anyway... she shouldnt have gone through! she was versing ai meng meng, and ai meng meng's first PK song was better than wen jies! arrhhh so mad lina only got saved because of ai meng meng and wen jie. People got made at jade for not chosing wen jie in 10-8, but no one got mad at wenjie not picking jade in 6-5!!!!!!!!!!! arhhhhhhhh so so so so so so so mad! and jade has voted for wenjie! in the last match before the top 10 national, wenjie pk gong ke, and jade voted for wenjie! but wenjie has never voted for jade!!
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  9. #29
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    that is so true! how come people did not get mad at wen jie when she did not vote for li yang? and li yang even said that if she was the last to vote, maybe she will vote differently coz i think she was making the votes equal to save both wen jie and xu fei coz at that moment, xu fei had fewer votes than wen ji.... she even said something before she voted...something like a great artist cannot be solely measured by votes....that is how great she is! never selfish! she does not only thinks of herself but of others as well

  10. #30
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    i used t think li na was ok but after a number of performances, i feel her voice gets weaker n weaker...and i was offended when she got irritated when a reporter had mistaken her for li yang...i mean, i know she wants to be known as herself but is it that bad to be mistaken as li yang? if i were in her place, i will gladly take it as a compliment!

  11. #31
    Senior Member ChestNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Default

    hahaha yeah.. Li Na was ok in Chang SHa and dunno why in the finals, she just gone down hill.. I think Li Yang should be more offended!! hahhahahaa... Li Na is like so much shorter and plummer...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

    YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

  12. #32
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    yes i feel the same...i think she was ok before but she gets more and more boring...maybe she had a harder time facing tougher competions coz the contestants in the finals are so good ( of course i am especially talking about li yang hehehe) but there were also other good contestants like zhen zhen etc...

    'shorter and plummer'...funny! hehehe

  13. #33
    Senior Member ChestNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Default

    lolx SHE ISSSS.. hahhaa.. Plus I dun get why ppl keep saying they are the same (Li yang n Li Na) Besides the fact that they both have short hair, there's no other similarity. -.-' Li Na is feminine, where as Li Yang is a bith of both. Li Na is shorter and plummer as I mention, and Li yang is taller and skinnier.. Oh actually, another similarity, they both like eating. Then Li Na does the soft voice thingy, whr as Li yang goes down a variety of genre... Even the songs they sing are so diff. They should say Wen Jie is similar to Lina (their songs choice are both those soft silent kind and both of them cannot sing loud.. ) btw. is this a wen jie thred or li yang thread.. hahahha
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

    YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

  14. #34
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    lolx SHE ISSSS.. hahhaa.. Plus I dun get why ppl keep saying they are the same (Li yang n Li Na) Besides the fact that they both have short hair, there's no other similarity. -.-' Li Na is feminine, where as Li Yang is a bith of both. Li Na is shorter and plummer as I mention, and Li yang is taller and skinnier.. Oh actually, another similarity, they both like eating. Then Li Na does the soft voice thingy, whr as Li yang goes down a variety of genre... Even the songs they sing are so diff. They should say Wen Jie is similar to Lina (their songs choice are both those soft silent kind and both of them cannot sing loud.. ) btw. is this a wen jie thred or li yang thread.. hahahha
    HAHA we'll turn it into a chao ji nv sheng one :P in the end we always end up talkin bout li yang... must mean shez good:P

    Yeah i know! and i think that li na should be so honoured to be called li yang, coz shez so beautiful.

    Btw: in the top site, i dun get how wen jie and xufei get that high in votes! i keep watchin jade's score drop, while the other's go up! :'(
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  15. #35
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    that is so true! we always turn any thread involving chao ji nu sheng into a li yang thread! she is so wonderful! yes i agree with that soft voice thing....but i kinda feel that wen jie's voice is better than li na....but of course, li yang is the best!

  16. #36
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    true! wonder why li yang's votes dont get at the top when we keep on voting for her...hey may i ask, who is hu ning? is she from last year's chao ji? i'm sorry but i dont like her...i dont like her when i saw her perform in the golden eagle arts festival....i dont like her 'sexy' style...it kinda gets on my nerves....

  17. #37
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    true! wonder why li yang's votes dont get at the top when we keep on voting for her...hey may i ask, who is hu ning? is she from last year's chao ji? i'm sorry but i dont like her...i dont like her when i saw her perform in the golden eagle arts festival....i dont like her 'sexy' style...it kinda gets on my nerves....
    Hu ling is a girl from this years chao ji nv sheng. she was in the chang sha city but didnt get into top 5
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  18. #38
    Senior Member ChestNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Default

    yeah.. and hu ning's a popular non-top-ten contestant.. cos hunan tv loves her for some reason.. she wasn't popular until they keep promoting her by putting her in lots of stuff...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

    YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

  19. #39
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    oh i see..do u guys like her? i dont....she lacks the qualities...she is star material but not a real artist to me...

  20. #40
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    yea i dunno why she got so popular... she didnt have much votes either and she wasnt liked for her person
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Similar Threads

  1. The Bund 《上海灘》
    By LiYuanZhi in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 10-21-15, 10:39 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-10, 12:14 PM
  3. Bei Shang Shi Chang Shou Ge: Alyssa Chia, Huang Lei, Cao Xi Wen
    By da azn devil in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-04-08, 07:11 AM
  4. Tian Rou You Qing 2 aka Tou Xin 2 aka Mo Yu Tian Shi
    By silversnowflake in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-06, 03:51 AM
  5. Sword Of The Outlaw 《长剑相思》
    By Ian Liew in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-05, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •