Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Laure aka Shang Wen Jie

Default Laure aka Shang Wen Jie

anyone familiar with the champion of supergirls 2006?

Name: Shang Wen Jie
    Birthday: December 22, 1982
    Language: Mandarin, English, French (Oh yes, she is fluent! )
    Discovery: Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006

I find her voice good

here's some pictures so that you can get to know her more
    Attached Images Attached Images

hey won't anyone be interested in discussing some info regarding her or the Chao Qi Nu Shengs? it was a great show! the competition was so meaningful!

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    anyone familiar with the champion of supergirls 2006?

Name: Shang Wen Jie
    Birthday: December 22, 1982
    Language: Mandarin, English, French (Oh yes, she is fluent! )
    Discovery: Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006

I find her voice good
    im sorry big master but i have to say i really hate her and her voice. She can switch from head voice to chestvoice really well, but her voice isnt good enough to win chao ji nv sheng. This is my opinion, but if you remember, at guangzhou city competition she always had to PK, but ever since she came to the national one, her father started borrowing money for her daughter to vote and i mean ALOT of money. to make things worse, he didnt return the money to the neighbours!

If in 6-5 shangwenjie hadn't gone immediately to the next round by votes, then big chance that she would have been kicked out. I just think that it wasnt very fair that she got to rise up in 2 rounds because of votes, when it was all done by her father. too bad though, but i still reckon that Jade (liu li yang) should have won.

hey girlikeme! it's me again! let's just say i am a dedicated viewer of chao qi nu sheng so i make different threads dedicated to chao qi nu sheng! but of course i love yang yang the best! hey i did not know about that(her father buying votes)...but i also noticed that at first she always gets PK'ed but after some time, she was always safe...i thought people learned to like her... anyway, for me, yang yang is still the champion hehehe

what i find lacking in wen jie is her way to capture her viewers...i mean, when i see li yang perform, it is as if she takes me to stage with her! she is that powerful! i think wen jie needs to work on that... but her vocals are quite fine... and i think she sort of lacks optimism... nothing against her really... but sure hope her dad did not do that though...

I just saw this post..

wah. I didn't know about that. Bout her father borrowing money.. But she seems very popular still though...

Yeah, Li Yang should have won.. sigh...

ANd i agree, wen jie does not have a personality dat captures people's attention. Maybe if you continue watching her, perhaps that's how ppl like her..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    I just saw this post..

wah. I didn't know about that. Bout her father borrowing money.. But she seems very popular still though...

Yeah, Li Yang should have won.. sigh...

ANd i agree, wen jie does not have a personality dat captures people's attention. Maybe if you continue watching her, perhaps that's how ppl like her..
    yea...true :P but i think she has this kinda strength to keep on going... because like if she has harder people to compete against, she uses more of her power! yea.... and when its a weaker opponent, she doesnt show all of her power... thats the good thing
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

totally agree!she is good but you have to watch her more and more to be able to like her...just like what her boss said during the interview(did u guys see that?) : "xien bu yao khao jin tha, xien ren she ta, ran hou, bie zhai li khai ta.... ( dont get near her instantly, get to know her more and once u get to know her, dont ever leave her anymore...) i think she and her boss has built such a close relationship....

I really don't know the girls name since I don't understand mandarin but I did follow most of it until the very end, unfortunately. I really thought that girl from Tibet would win since she was so immensly popular. But I was actually rooting for the girl that was dubbed as "Little Coco." I thought she has the best voice out of all 4. I didn't think the girl that won the competition sang that good but oh well, still better than 90% of the new HK singers nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran
    I really don't know the girls name since I don't understand mandarin but I did follow most of it until the very end, unfortunately. I really thought that girl from Tibet would win since she was so immensly popular. But I was actually rooting for the girl that was dubbed as "Little Coco." I thought she has the best voice out of all 4. I didn't think the girl that won the competition sang that good but oh well, still better than 90% of the new HK singers nowadays.
    tibet? wow yea that girl, shang wen jie aka. laure wasnt that good. Tan wei wei was the girl with that high voice... and that professional voice. she sang a song about tibet, but she is from cheng du. liu li yang, my favourite is from beijing, but ai meng meng... im not sure where she came from... she came 3rd.

hey my father likes aimeng meng little c oc o too....but i like liu li yang.... is the girl from tibet you are talking about wei wei....? i remember the group of three who reached top 20

be honest : u like shang wen jie or tan wei wei better?

honestly...i like wen jie's voice better than wei wei...how about u?

opposite... i liked weiwei's song at the final... that one where she took of her shoes:P

i did not see the finals we had this typhoon in our country and so we got no electricity and the cable wires had problems

i did not see the finals we had this typhoon in our country and so we got no electricity and the cable wires had problems
    aww it was reallly bad coz jade lost to shang wen jie ....... all 5 judges went for shang wen jie but i swear ... its not coz i like jade better, but jade was better...

i so believe you! li yang is really terrific! very powerful voice and she really captures her audience...i am waiting for the whole season to come out in dvds coz it takes too long to download...

i so believe you! li yang is really terrific! very powerful voice and she really captures her audience...i am waiting for the whole season to come out in dvds coz it takes too long to download...
    yea im going to buy the city one coz i already watched it but havent got it on video...

I think christinatran is talking about wei wei cos she owes sing those kind of songs.. I also like Wei Wei better actually. I like when she sing "li ge' and "si le dou yao ai'.. Her voice is powerful..

I noeeeeee! How dare they give all five votes to SWJ.. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! And even in the end when they are suppose to select the best singer out of wei wei, li yang and wen jie. Li Yang should have got picked!! Wei Wei forgot the lyrics, and Wen Jie's was just normal, but Li yang's Wonderful Tonight WAS SOOOOOO GOOOD.. I swear, Hunan TV has something against Li yang! I was so sad after finish watching it, cos did u all realise, even the fourth winner got treated better than the third? At least Meng Meng get a proper exit, wave with fans, a clip of her journey and most of all, the "Zhen qing gao bai" clip.. And then when Li yang came third, they just quickly send her back stage and focus on the top two. And that was IT. Li yang only came out in the end to recieve her award... -.-' They also show wei wei and wen jie's zhen qing gao bai.. But not Li yang.. It was as if she's invisible.. -.-'''
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    I think christinatran is talking about wei wei cos she owes sing those kind of songs.. I also like Wei Wei better actually. I like when she sing "li ge' and "si le dou yao ai'.. Her voice is powerful..

I noeeeeee! How dare they give all five votes to SWJ.. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! And even in the end when they are suppose to select the best singer out of wei wei, li yang and wen jie. Li Yang should have got picked!! Wei Wei forgot the lyrics, and Wen Jie's was just normal, but Li yang's Wonderful Tonight WAS SOOOOOO GOOOD.. I swear, Hunan TV has something against Li yang! I was so sad after finish watching it, cos did u all realise, even the fourth winner got treated better than the third? At least Meng Meng get a proper exit, wave with fans, a clip of her journey and most of all, the "Zhen qing gao bai" clip.. And then when Li yang came third, they just quickly send her back stage and focus on the top two. And that was IT. Li yang only came out in the end to recieve her award... -.-' They also show wei wei and wen jie's zhen qing gao bai.. But not Li yang.. It was as if she's invisible.. -.-'''

OMG I TOTALLLY AGREE WITH EVERY WORD!!! i was just about to say: isnt it better 2 be 4th then? i wanted to know jade's gao bai... and jade had a short everything! i mean jade hasnt really improved much ever since she was sick in 10-8 she got a bit more sick than usual but then she sang wonderful tonight... which blew me away and it was the best! weiwei would wing anyway, even if she PK, shang wen jie was worst than the first time!!!

yep i still agree that li ge and si le dou yao ai was the best of weiwei!