Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    U-Weekly says that HXM and Hu Ge are the top earning Mainland Chinese actors in TV. HXM's fee is 150K RMB per episode. Hu Ge's fee is 120K RMB per episode.
    I notice Hu Ge hasn't been involved in recent LGL productions. Maybe because it's more lucrative for Tangren to broker his talent to other companies rather have him act in in-house productions? Just speculating...

Must be the NBA season now. YH's Sina twitter is all about NBA, NBA and NBA. I think the fella still harbours secret ambitions of being a pro basketball player.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-22-10 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Oh..by the way. Tomorrow, or today in China is Yuan Hongs Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Yuan Hong!!!!!!!
    Write this on his Sina twitter and he might see it, altho it might be lost among hundreds of other wishes.
    http://t.sina.com.cn/yuanhong

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUAN HONG!!!!!!!

From YH Sina twitter. All his twitter frens applaud him for exercising to lose his recently gained weight
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7156/yh38.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-26-10 at 04:33 AM.

I was just at this friend's house browsing through YouTube videos. My friend is like Ken Cheng who has it in his mind that no one can ever match up to the "Golden Age" 1980s TVB productions. But when he saw LOCH2008 scenes of Kathy Chow and Yuan Hong as mother and son (Bao Xiruo and Yang Kang), he's like "OMG, is that Ray Lui and Kathy Chow's son?" Yuan Hong could well pass off as Ray Lui's son!

Well, he refuses to give the media pics of his parents despite repeated requests. So let's have YH's could've been parents here!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/162/kathyray.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1844/kathyray2.jpg')

Yuan Hong didn't get such a hot mommy in Tian Ya Zhi Nu

From YH Sina twitter. All his twitter frens applaud him for exercising to lose his recently gained weight
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7156/yh38.jpg')
    It's only his face that's chubby...his body looks fine. I thought he was too skinny during LOCH.

From YH's wei bo. New pics of YH and his horse-back riding buddies at his family home in Wuhan. These are his childhood friends - none of them as cute as Ge Ge.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5814/yh1j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8159/yh2w.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9351/yh3r.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9651/yh4d.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-10-10 at 05:48 AM.

I hope to see him in a Yu Zheng drama one day as Yu Zheng is my favourite Mainland scriptwriter. Yu Zheng wrote in his blog that he liked Yuan Hong very much as an actor and personally asked for him to be the male lead first in "Wife and Mother", then in "Schemes of a Beauty", but both times the casting team deemed his looks too young for the roles.
    "我跟唐人的误会应该是来自今年年初找袁弘拍《贤妻良母》,我是真的很喜欢这个演员,可是整个班底配完后发 现,他演老大太年轻了,台里也都这 么说,不得已放弃了,然后《美人心计》开拍时,本来刘恒和漪房是姐弟恋,我也找了袁弘,快要签约时,有很重 要的人提出刘恒和漪房不可能差那么多岁,而且画 面不好看,于是我们再次黄了人家,我爱戏,做这样的决定其实挺伤人的,后来在横店碰见李导演也觉得怪怪的, 但这件事错在我们,我真的真的非常抱歉,就只能 说这么多了!" - 于正1978

Hopefully Yuan Hong loses his baby face as he grows older and FATTER.

From YH's wei bo. New pics of YH and his horse-back riding buddies at his family home in Wuhan. These are his childhood friends - none of them as cute as Ge Ge.
    well, it is kinda hard to ALWAYS be around hot guys i mean, they just dont occur all the time, you know?

That's the same T-shirt he wore to Tangren's Egypt trip 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    I hope to see him in a Yu Zheng drama one day as Yu Zheng is my favourite Mainland scriptwriter. Yu Zheng wrote in his blog that he liked Yuan Hong very much as an actor and personally asked for him to be the male lead first in "Wife and Mother", then in "Schemes of a Beauty", but both times the casting team deemed his looks too young for the roles.
    "我跟唐人的误会应该是来自今年年初找袁弘拍《贤妻良母》,我是真的很喜欢这个演员,可是整个班底配完后发 现,他演老大太年轻了,台里也都这 么说,不得已放弃了,然后《美人心计》开拍时,本来刘恒和漪房是姐弟恋,我也找了袁弘,快要签约时,有很重 要的人提出刘恒和漪房不可能差那么多岁,而且画 面不好看,于是我们再次黄了人家,我爱戏,做这样的决定其实挺伤人的,后来在横店碰见李导演也觉得怪怪的, 但这件事错在我们,我真的真的非常抱歉,就只能 说这么多了!" - 于正1978
    Unlikely while Karen Cai is suing Yu Zheng for defaming her in his wei bo. Yu Zheng insinuated that Karen is Li Guo Li's mistress and Karen's suing him for libel. Yu Zheng also wrote while he really likes Yuan Hong's acting talent and looks, he hates Karen's guts and Yuan Hong would do better for himself by moving elsewhere.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-13-10 at 07:00 AM.

Unlikely while Karen Cai is suing Yu Zheng for defaming her in his wei bo. Yu Zheng insinuated that Karen is Li Guo Li's mistress and Karen's suing him for libel. Yu Zheng also wrote while he really likes Yuan Hong's acting talent and looks, he hates Karen's guts and Yuan Hong would do better for himself by moving elsewhere.
    If I'm not mistaken, Yu Zheng has already removed the offensive insinuations from his wei bo after he was issued Karen's lawyer's letter. He's an arrogant prick, but boy, is he talented! I looove his scripts. It'd be a great waste if YH doesn't work with him bcos of this childish quarrel with Karen. After all, Yu Zheng and Yuan Hong are fellow alumni of Shanghai Theater Academy. And he really likes Yuan Hong a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Yu Zheng has already removed the offensive insinuations from his wei bo after he was issued Karen's lawyer's letter. He's an arrogant prick, but boy, is he talented! I looove his scripts. It'd be a great waste if YH doesn't work with him bcos of this childish quarrel with Karen. After all, Yu Zheng and Yuan Hong are fellow alumni of Shanghai Theater Academy. And he really likes Yuan Hong a lot.
    No offense, but if you call being able to copy other peoples work "talented" I would say he is...LOL!!!

I hope Yuan Hong doesn't work with him, that would betray Karen and his company. From the looks of it, Yu Zheng sounds like a moron and hope Karen wins the lawsuit. That would at least teach him a lesson. He kept copying other peoples work because nobody had sued him, maybe now he would stop and used his own so-called talent.
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 09-13-10 at 02:45 PM.

Oh my goodness, what kind of gentleman would spread or insinuate such things about a lady! Frankly, it sounds petty and hateful. I'd be super pissed off if someone said such things about me too! Why does he hate Karen so much to make it public like that? These are public figures whose remarks influence the people in their social networks, obviously!!

Frankly, Yu Zheng's greatest appeal as a producer is his ability to gather together impeccably beautiful people in his cast---not his story lines.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post

Frankly, Yu Zheng's greatest appeal as a producer is his ability to gather together impeccably beautiful people in his cast---not his story lines.
    Yeah, but any production company can do that as long as they have the money to hire the famous and good looking actors/actresses. He uses their names to attract viewers, then kill them off(ahem Yan Kuan and Sun Fei Fei). I beg to differ about the attractiveness of the actors/actresses he chose to be his leads.....they're not all that but that's my opinion.
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 09-13-10 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    Yeah, but any production company can do that as long as they have the money to hire the famous and good looking actors/actresses. He uses their names to attract viewers, then kill them off(ahem Yan Kuan and Sun Fei Fei). I beg to differ about the attractiveness of the actors/actresses he chose to be his leads.....they're not all that but that's my opinion.
    omg YAN KUAN....i feel that Yu Zheng has wronged this wonderful actor so many times...
    I like me.

When I first read Yu Zheng's wei bo, I was like OMG. It's about time someone b*tch-slaps him with a lawsuit.

He also said Karen had plastic surgery. I mean c'mon, if you want to spread a rumour, spread a believable rumour can or not? No offense to Karen, but if I were to do plastic surgery, I would want to look like Barbie Hsu, not Karen!

Yu Zheng is gay. Karen stands between him and Yuan Hong Oh well, he still has Sammul Chan by his side
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-14-10 at 04:09 AM.