Page 26 of 104 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    But she always writes about how wonderful Li Guo Li is. I remember her saying how grateful she is to LGL for joining her in Mainland to set up Tangren even though he had a very lucrative offer to be the President of a Canadian-Hong Kong joint venture, and being her rock during HG's car accident crisis. Every time she faces some kind of problem, she will always talk to LGL and write about how much comfort he gives her.

Karen and LGL were ex-lovebirds anyway. She kind of admitted so in her public rebuttal to YZ, but said that they are no longer together bcos LGL is too good a person.
    我们两人经历了很坎坷的感情道路,我的心路历程只有身边的几个好朋友知道,但在圈里我从不掩饰,最后即使我 们没在一起,只因为他是个太好的人了,张丹说,善良的人永远只委屈自己,但是,不在一起了也不代表分开,如 今我们是家人、是拍檔,彼此都希望对方过得更好。

Anyway, Karen vs YH - who knows except themselves. But honestly, if I were in YH's position, I won't be happy with some of her decisions. I mean turn down the 2nd male lead in such a high profile production like MRXJ just bcos YM was to be his love interest and instead contract him to a bit role in a lower quality production like Dr Tao bcos the producer, Su Yi Yan (苏逸琰) is her Taiwanese BFF? OK, maybe she needed Miss Su's help in securing good connections with Taiwan's CTV, but Karen's problem with YM has nothing to do with YH. She tends to let personal reasons get in the way of good business decisions. And I don't think he appreciated being dragged into her very public spat with YZ ("无聊" = "lame" ).

Fans hope that YH works with Ruby more in future. She's been following his wei bo for sometime and they've been conversing quite frequently on their wei bos.
    Wow, that was a big decision Li Guo Li made to help Karen out. She should be very grateful...I wonder if they were lovers during his decision(that would make sense)?

I so agree with you about Karen's poor business decisions concerning YH. She let her personal dislike for Yang Mi overshadow her decision instead of asking herself what this role could do for her artist(Instead, signed him on for a role in Miracle Doctor Tao, which I thought was a meaningless role ....after Young Warrior and LOCH, it comes down to this role? I had to scratch my head after watching his scenes in that series).
    Yes, I understand that YZ had a lot to do with it also, but if she was really thinking of YH and wanted to promote him, then this would be the time(and why not let others promote him as well?). And I would guarantee that if he were to play that role instead of Mickey He, he'll make that role shine even more. I wouldn't blame YH for being upset if he was--for her decisions that is....But then again, I am speaking from an outsider's/fan's perspective...so I'm sure she had a good reason of her own...such as you stated.

Too bad Ruby's series is filming at the same time as Bu Bu Jing Xin. With YH being lead in both films, it would be very highly anticipated. And both would be in competition with YZ's two series right? I do hope YH get to work with her more.....I actually like Ruby
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-10-10 at 01:09 PM.

Any news on that mystery project he's working on that will cause the Bu Bu Jing Xin filming schedule to be delayed by 10 days? Looks like even Karen doesn't seem to know herself.

Don't hold your breath yet. Karen said that his scenes in Bu Bu Jing Xin needs 70 days of filming. Already it will be delayed by 10 days because of his mystery project. His scenes in Qing Shi Huang Fei need at least 2 weeks of filming which will cause further delay of up to 1 month for Bu Bu Jing Xin. She's talking to Ruby to work out the schedule, but she also said she can't afford to delay so long as she has a major investor (NHK) to answer to and made it clear that YH's priority commitment is Bu Bu Jing Xin.

Do hope things can work out. I want to see MORE of YH next year.
    Last edited by kengyew; 11-10-10 at 01:24 PM.

Karen must be fuming inside but can't show it. It appears that the balls are on YH's court and not hers.....

If it's gonna be delayed, Karen my as well wait for Wallace Chung too

I know right????!!!! I want to see more of YH and in more prominent series and roles too!

Note that she said "接了一部戏..." - "He accepted a project..." It used to be "我们接..." - "We accepted..."

Whether or not he's still part of Tangren, looks like he's making his own decisions bcos I don't think she would have approved of any project that will cause a delay in hers.

The situation now sounds like this:
    YH: I want this role, don't want that role. You have no say.
    HG: Don't you DARE get b*tchy about it like you did with YM.
    LSS: (looks on meek & helpless like a rabbit)

Hence she turns to LGL for comfort, "Even if the world betrays me, you will not betray me..."

Last edited by xiaolong; 11-11-10 at 06:28 AM.

Yup!!! That's sounds like it alright.....
    Come to think about it......let's go back in time shall we?

For the role of Yelu Xie, didn't Yuan Hong ask to play that role? I mean, he was supposed to play Wu Lang right

For LOCH, Yuan Hong was not even considered to be first choice, but he had to earn it becuase of the role Yelu Xie didn't he

So even for Tangren's production, he had to ask for this role and that role because the roles he was offered *stink*...LOL

I'm not saying what YH did was right, but I like his style!!! LOL.......

Oh..oh another thing. Even if YH had left Tangren and he is able to cooperate with Ruby again in the future, ZY would have to wait a little longer to get a hand on YH....LOL. It seems like ZY is waiting for an opportunity to get closer to his prey, but too bad Ruby got there before he did. First ZY had to deal with Karen, now with Ruby...LOL. This is like a soap opera fighting for YH!!! LOL!!
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-10-10 at 08:31 PM.

Well, as an artiste, the priority should be the quality of the script, what you can bring to the character, how you can make the story come alive for the audience. I don't think YH cares a hoot about who-and-who runs the show or whatever stupid feud if he likes the script and role. His favourite role is Yelu Xie, and Zhou Ya Fu would have come much closer to Yelu Xie as a role than Si Jin anytime!

Neither Tangren nor Yu Zheng Workshop would be the right place for him or anyone who values the acting profession, with the bosses so petty and whiny about personal grievances.

BTW, Ruby Lin Studio is based in Beijing - maybe that's why he was making frequent trips to Beijing during his long break and now has happily announced to Sohu that he's moving to Beijing. Netizens noted that all of Ruby's related wei bos (her own, her studio's, her agent from Huayi) and YH's wei bo have mutually added one another. YZ immediately deleted YH's wei bo when this happened (tho YH never added him to begin with). Interestingly, both Ruby and YH added Guo De Gang (郭德纲), a famous Beijing Xiang Sheng master, at the very same minute - as observed by Netizens.

There's a conspiracy here - one has left YZ, the other has left Karen.

GeShiYuan, remember in Clothing The World thread, Xiao Xiao was speculating how YZ would react if Karen got Ruby in for Bu Bu Jing Xin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Wouldn't it be interesting if Karen invited Ruby to be the female lead in Yuan Hong's new series (since the series would be in competition with Yu Zheng's Palace) , that would set Yu Zheng off even more...
    Now both Ruby and YH are conspiring without YZ or Karen in the picture. They've been frozen out!

I still can't find any info on his mystery project. He's suddenly being very prolific filming THREE dramas around the same time ... like HG/YM kind of work schedule! I hope Karen won't be too catty and lets him off the Bu Bu Jing Xin schedule for Qing Shi Huang Fei.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-12-10 at 04:52 AM.

Yes, I remember xiao xiao's comment!. That was a great speculation, but instead they left out both of the producers and joined forces instead...LOL

You know, I was thinking. I wondered if Karen refused to have YH do or accept any projects for the time being (that's why we thought he was lazy) so he can be prepared for Bu Bu Jing Xin....no other projects so no schedule conflicts when the filming starts. During that time, maybe he wanted to take on a project, but Karen said "no", thus the conflict and he left.

He would probably be male lead in Ruby's series anyhow if Karen had not given in. Karen needed YH for Bu Bu Jing Xin, and Ruby also wanted YH in her series, if not the lead, then something. And I'm sure Karen have to please YH for the time being, if she still had her way...he definitely would not be in Ruby's series because it's causing a delay in hers....

By the way.....how did YH and Ruby got together anways? Where was their first encounter, or why did she seek him out?
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-11-10 at 12:49 PM.

Wow, I haven't visit YH's thread for so long.....and oh so much juicy gossips..ehehe!

Xiaolong, I saw your post at LSS's thread and I had to come here to check out what the commotions were all about...ehehehe and I gotta say drama! drama! drama!

I have mixed feelings hearing the news of YH. I am both happy and sad . Sad that I may not be able to see YH and LSS as a couple onscreen again (but never say never, right? ). Sad not being able to see YH, Hu Ge, and LSS as the "three". Sad not seeing YH always protecting LSS...gosh who is gonna protect her now...oh yeah, there's Hu Ge!...LOL

However, I am happy to hear that he'll have more prominant opportunities for bigger and better success outside of Tangren (which I always thought he's not recognized enough for his talents). And even better, to be working with/for Ruby (if that's the case). Heck, he's got man(YZ) and woman(Ruby) chasing after him....hehehe, who wouldn't want that as an actor?

The situation now sounds like this:

YH: I want this role, don't want that role. You have no say.

HG: Don't you DARE get b*tchy about it like you did with YM.

LSS: (looks on meek & helpless like a rabbit)
    LOL.....may I add.

LSS:
    YH, please don't leave...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-11-10 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    You know, I was thinking. I wondered if Karen refused to have YH do or accept any projects for the time being (that's why we thought he was lazy) so he can be prepared for Bu Bu Jing Xin....no other projects so no schedule conflicts when the filming starts. During that time, maybe he wanted to take on a project, but Karen said "no", thus the conflict and he left.

By the way.....how did YH and Ruby got together anways? Where was their first encounter, or why did she seek him out?
    Well, according to the Sohu insider, Karen & YH have been having a Cold War even before Tian Ya Zhi Nu was broadcast. I guess it makes sense...notice what a horrible editing job she did on Tian Ya. So many YH scenes were cut that I would think he's a supporting character. It's a BS assumption that she doesn't want the YH-LSS coupling to overshadow Janine - she's a marketing/PR guru and would have promoted them to draw ratings. Already she got so many fans excited about YH/LSS' kissing scene in Tian Ya way back in 2009 - and then nothing in the final product. If there really was such a scene, then it's a real waste of LSS' kiss. But LSS won't dare complain because she's so timid.

Well, Janine's with Karen so of course she will pull out all stops to promote her. Now you know why YH & LSS didn't go to Taiwan.

About Ruby & YH - it's a mystery how they got together, but I bet the Ruby-YH conspiracy has left YZ and Karen gobsmacked . YZ didn't even have a clue - he added YH's wei bo after the Sohu interview came out, then deleted when he saw Ruby's wei bos all over the place. Anyway, I've read that Ruby has admired YH's acting since Young Warriors, plus Netizens did note that Ruby & YH have a close common friend in Peter Ho.

Now even Ruby's Official Fan Club wei bo has added YH's wei bo. So GeShiYuan, looks like you have to change your name soon to GeShi or RubyYuan.

Netizens are placing bets that Ruby, YH and Guo De Gang will form a Xiang Sheng (相声) trio. It would be great to watch them do Xiang Sheng!

Qing Shi Huang Fei fan art is cropping up all over Baidu. I'm now seeing Ruby-YH MVs on Tudou too! I really hope Karen won't be such a b*tch and lets him off the Bu Bu schedule for Qing Shi.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/423/qingshifanart.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-12-10 at 08:23 AM.

Netizens did note that Ruby & YH have a close common friend in Peter Ho.
    Peter Ho's getting a real rep as a "matchmaker". He was the one who introduce Barbie Hsu to Wang Xiaofei (some China tycoon's son) in September and now dang!...Barbie and Wang Xiaofei are getting married.

Well, Janine's with Karen so of course she will pull out all stops to promote her. Now you know why YH & LSS didn't go to Taiwan.

Now even Ruby's Official Fan Club wei bo has added YH's wei bo. So GeShiYuan, looks like you have to change your name soon to GeShi or RubyYuan.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/423/qingshifanart.jpg')
    So it's been confirmed that Janine is with Tangren? Wow, I feel sorry for LSS. It seems like she too is being pushed aside and being replaced. Now, it appears that Karen will be promoting Janine more than LSS, it's already proven with Tian Ya. Sure Janine was the lead and have more screen time and she should be the center of attention, but in my opinion LSS outshined Janine (despite LSS's okay acting). Who brought attention to the series more if not YH and LSS, surely not Janine. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Janine....just that, for her to replace YH and now seems to be LSS (in term of importance) in Tangren is just not right Maybe one of these days, when LSS's contract ends, YH can come to her rescue and take her away (which I'm sure LSS won't leave Karen anyhow).

Well, for changing my name....hahaha. Hu Ge, LSS, and Yuan Hong were my "three" and still are. Though they may be broken up, but their closeness and friendship shouldn't change (or I hope they won't). I follow more of YH because, well I'm more obssessed with him....LOL. Besides, I couldn't imagine changing my name to RubyYuan. Really, there's an MV for Ruby and YH already? I can't imagine them being a couple, even as an onscreen couple....all I can think of them are business associates, and she is 8 years older than he is (it even shows in the picture above, he looked so much younger than she is)..hehehe. Nobody can replace the coupling of YH and LSS. I don't see much MV of YH with any other female leads as much as I've seen with LSS......must be in the thousands by now..
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-12-10 at 11:33 AM.

Shen Hua Zhi Nu (神话织女) billboard in Taiwan. Know what I mean?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9076/70495299.jpg')

And since she didn't bring YH to Taiwan, who can be Janine's male companion on stage? An outsider

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/3893/janine.jpg')

And the CTV trailer in Taiwan - only Janine featured:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wbUbNIJFbo
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-12-10 at 12:07 PM.

Seriously hope we can see BOTH Yan Kuan and Yuan Hong in the same series.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/853/ykyh640x394.jpg')

See what I mean with LSS too? Where is her picture? She was more important than any of those weaver girls combine!!

And who the heck is that?

Who would blame YH for doing what he did? I'm glad he finally had enough and left.....

Now, Karen had to be nice to YH and kiss his toosh until he completes his project for her....then she'll probably start her bashing after everything's done with.....

OMG! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOL
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-12-10 at 11:53 AM.

New Ruby-YH MVs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7DcshVHhE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRL1ISqcI2E

Tribute and goodbye to HongShi...don't know when we can see them together again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3MFWXpg_h0

Remember what she said on her wei bo:
    既使老袁不在唐人,我们都会对他很好,永远是自己人。就比如天涯的宣传,我们一直当他是自己人 来对待的
    Translation: Even if YH is not in Tangren, we will be good to him, he will always be one of us. For example, during the recent round of Tian Ya publicity, we treated him as one of us.

She has to be nice to YH or else HG will .
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-13-10 at 01:41 AM.

It must be killing her inside being forced to say that...LOL It's not in her nature to give in to people like....hahaha.

It already sounded like he is an outsider from her wei bo (her giving the example part...lol), but she had to say otherwise to cover up
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-12-10 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yangjia View Post
    Barbie and Wang Xiaofei are getting married.
    WHOA barbie's getting married?! when did this happen??? i totally skipped that piece of news lol.
    aww man...some part of me still harbored a wish that she would get back with vic.. lol

And since she didn't bring YH to Taiwan, who can be Janine's male companion on stage? An outsider

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/3893/janine.jpg')
    okay, even though he's not yuan hong, i would just like to say that i totally love Xiu Jie Kai also he was so cute in Mars and Black and White! they look cute together

New Ruby-YH MVs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7DcshVHhE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRL1ISqcI2E

Tribute and goodbye to HongShi...don't know when we can see them together again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3MFWXpg_h0
    Actually I thought Ruby and YH look acceptable as a couple in the first MV where her Shun Shangxiang (Three Kingdoms) is paired up with Yelu Xie. As Yang Kang, he looks more like her much younger brother.

I will miss HongShi.

But I must say, Ruby and YH will be the best-looking business partnership in Mainland's entertainment world!

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    Actually I thought Ruby and YH look acceptable as a couple in the first MV where her Shun Shangxiang (Three Kingdoms) is paired up with Yelu Xie.
    She still looks more mature than Yelu Xie. But cougar relationships are in fashion now

wow i really missed alot over the past few days.
    OMG i can't believe that there's not gonna b anymore YH&LSS pairings T^T
    i can't really imagine YH&RL together, i also can't believe that she's 8 yrs older than him O.O

(i have more to say, but have to leave at the moment. i will miss the "trio") T^T