Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

Smile

savanhlikit: Yes, I have been browsing the Liu Shi Shi thread, which is very active! I noticed you are there quite often! Are you Liu Shi Shi's fan? I saw her for the first time in LOCH 2008 and she was very beautiful in a quiet and feminine way. Oh, I guess I could sort of tell she is shy, since she's rather flustered and blushing all the time on the talk shows when she is asked a question. And then, before you know it, Yuan Hong is leaping to the rescue by answering all of her questions for her. I don't see Hu Ge doing this as much as Yuan Hong, but perhaps I just happen to see the talk shows where Yuan Hong is hovering over her protectively. Sure, in the entertainment industry, there will always be rumors regarding who is dating whom. Fans love this sort of thing, and that is why the media speculate. Some actors are quite reserved on shows just to keep these rumors under control, but Yuan Hong doesn't seem to mind and shows quite a lot of familiarity with Liu Shi Shi in public. Either he just simply doesn't care about rumors, or he's a bit interested in her. Really? There are more rumors about Liu Shi Shi and Hu Ge? Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    savanhlikit: Yes, I have been browsing the Liu Shi Shi thread, which is very active! I noticed you are there quite often! Are you Liu Shi Shi's fan?
    Hahaha...yes, I am a fan of LSS, along with Yuan Hong and Hu Ge. I first started to search for the actor who played Yang Kang 2008..**embarassed*, I find him very hot in one of the MV I saw. After I found out his name, and watched more of LOCH 2008, I found myself liking the actress who played Mu Nianci as well..and that's how it all began..

Yes! I noticed that too....how Yuan Hong seems to be more protective of LSS in interviews by jumping in to her rescue, I find that very cute and manly of him..LOL. In Hu Ge's case, I think he didn't do it that much because he is(in some way) trying guide her to be less shy and more talkative...afterall, both Yuan Hong and Hu Ge were supposed to be looking out for LSS as brothers/mentors kind of way....

There have been many rumors of Hu Ge secretly liking LSS since Fantasy Zhu Xian. Many speculations on how he was very protective of her in the behind the scenes, more so than other actors/actress. But then again, it is only rumors, and we all know how that is.

Have you seen the video links I posted on LSS's thread? Their promotion in Taiwan, the show "Award Winning Thing"? On one of the clip, though he may be joking, but some people think there is some truth to his joke...they think it might be a confession, but making it sound like a joke (about him liking LSS).

Okay, enough about Hu Ge...this is Yuan Hong's place..ehehhehe.
    I hope once their new serie is done filming, that they have as many promotion and publicity for this serie as much as CP3. I want LSS to spend more time with Yuan Hong too!! It seems when LSS is not filiming, she's always away doing publicity with Hu Ge. Most of the filming picture I saw for this serie were mostly Yuan Hong and Zhang Junning(female lead of the serie)...and they look like they are getting along and are really close too
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.tinypic.com/2ps1vfs.jpg')
    Last edited by savanhlikit; 01-17-10 at 06:20 PM.

Smile

savanhlikit: That's a really cute picture of Yuan Hong and ... who's the girl in the picture with him? I've seen the promotional youtube video of Clothing the World. It seems a bit boring, though... It mainly shows lots of women squabbling... I prefer martial arts dramas. Also, I noticed that Liu Shi Shi was not featured very often in the video. It seems like her role in Yuan Hong's new drama is almost nonexistent. Too bad, as I think they would make a sweet on screen couple. When is this new drama available? Maybe you should watch it first and then tell me if it's worthwhile to see.

Regarding dating rumors on stars... Well, rumors will always be just rumors. Although some rumors do have a grain of truth to them, I tend to ignore them. It's fun to read about speculations about who has a crush on whom, but at the end of the day, it's really none of my business. I'm sure Yuan Hong will be just as hot and handsome and Liu Shi Shi will be just as pretty and graceful whether or not they fancy each other or are just friends. However, with that said, I do think it would be cute if they did like each other romantically, just like in LOCH 2008, as I think they had such terrific chemistry as a couple on screen. Some people just click really well, I guess, while others seem more like siblings on screen when they are actually playing lovers.

Mel, You think that picture is a cute picture of him? I think he looks really attractive in that picture. Hahaha...
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Mel, You think that picture is a cute picture of him? I think he looks really attractive in that picture. Hahaha...
    SS, you've caught me loitering around in this thread again and cheating on poor Gilbert/Honam. I'm not even feeling repentant.

Yes, Yuan Hong does look very attractive in that picture that savanhlikit posted. His dark, glowering look as he stares at the cell phone camera is very sexy.

ChineseChik525: Yes! I agree. Yang Kang left the Jin Palace and turned into a man! The 2008 version of LOCH is the only version where I actually really like Yang Kang. In the past, I have been a Guo Jing fan and barely paid Yang Kang any attention. But in LOCH 2008, I just could not keep my eyes off the incredibly sexy and manly Yuan Hong and kept thinking he looked so much more magnetic and charming compared to the actor who played Guo Jing.
    hehe, he is so sexy.
    well, in the 2003 LOCH i couldnt pay attention YK cause zhou jie was just... (if you know what i mean, lol) but yeah, i would say yuan hong beat out hu ge in sexiness in LOCH. usually theyre pretty tied for me, but YH was soooo sexy in LOCH

Smile

ChineseChik525: I think Hu Ge looks nice in general, but Yuan Hong is sexy! Hu Ge's hairstyle in LOCH 2008 was just bad! It's not the poor guy's fault that he had bad hair. The curls that Guo Jing sported in LOCH 2008... Just bad, bad hairstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by savanhlikit View Post
    Hot...hot..hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/b3u8g2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/ibfmz9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.tinypic.com/wjx6p5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/194l06.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.tinypic.com/28wm5jr.jpg')

Looks yummy doesn't he girls????????...LOL..

LOL! Yes...go off taking pictures of nature while we take candid pictures of you taking pictures! Haha..I think he borrowed someone's coat and headphones. But nice to know he likes to take pictures on his free time.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Smile

SS, you're pretty funny.

Wow, Yuan Hong looks cold... I don't know how they stand the elements. Once the camera starts rolling, the heavy winter gear must come off. How do they stop shivering? The pink headphones look kind of out of place on someone as macho as Yuan Hong. Good for him for not being self conscious with the headphones, though. Although, I must say it's a bit strange for him to purchase pink headphones. I would think most guys would buy any color other than pink. Maybe SS's right. He did borrow the headphones...

savanhlikit: That's a really cute picture of Yuan Hong and ... who's the girl in the picture with him? I've seen the promotional youtube video of Clothing the World. It seems a bit boring, though... It mainly shows lots of women squabbling... I prefer martial arts dramas. Also, I noticed that Liu Shi Shi was not featured very often in the video.
    The girl with Yuan Hong is the female lead(Zhang Junning). If you are expecting for a martial film, you'll be disappointed, cuz this is not gonna be it. This serie is going to be a female film about 6 girls each having to go through the tragedies of their lives. I personally don't like this kind of serie. I prefer series with lots of martial arts and action myself, but I'll watch it for Yuan Hong and LSS. Yuan Hong and LSS's character will still be involved, but in a love triangle.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/o8zdyf.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i50.tinypic.com/70yzpi.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.tinypic.com/1110yyw.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/x3tbd.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.tinypic.com/2ahbepl.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.tinypic.com/zt6a9w.jpg')

Pictures of Yuan Hong with the female leads
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/of0av4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.tinypic.com/io0jdh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/33eseq9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.tinypic.com/2e68o01.jpg')

LOL! Yes...go off taking pictures of nature while we take candid pictures of you taking pictures! Haha..I think he borrowed someone's coat and headphones. But nice to know he likes to take pictures on his free time.
    LOL...actually I see him wearing that coat alot, so it must be his. And the headphone he have on was a birthday gift from LSS...LOL

Smile

Haha, why is Liu Shi Shi pulling on Yuan Hong's beard?! It reminds me of the ancient period version of a woman yanking on a man's neck tie. Liu Shi Shi's character appears to have a spicy personality in this drama. Thanks for the pictures, savanhlikit.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by savanhlikit View Post
    And the headphone he have on was a birthday gift from LSS...LOL
    A gift from Liu Shi Shi? That's pretty funny. Of all colors to get the guy...pink... Very cute that he still wears them. I guess he's too macho to let the color pink stand in his way.

Haha, why is Liu Shi Shi pulling on Yuan Hong's beard?! Liu Shi Shi's character appears to have a spicy personality in this drama. Thanks for the pictures, savanhlikit.
    In the trailer, she didn't like his beard or something that's why she pulled it...ehee I think it's kind of a cute scene..

Yeah, LSS was offered the main lead but she turned it down and chose the princess instead. She chose this role because it would be challenging for her to do...the spunky and ruthless princess, the character we haven't seen her in yet.

A gift from Liu Shi Shi? That's pretty funny. Of all colors to get the guy...pink... Very cute that he still wears them. I guess he's too macho to let the color pink stand in his way.
    Hahah...I think she did it on purpose...and yes..he is a real man for having the guts to wear it!!!.I find it very sexyyy and yummy...

I don't know what she's crying about but he looks so darn smexy hot in this picture. I don't mind facial hair on a guy as long as it's Yuan Hong and he still looks youthful and handsome.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/of0av4.jpg')

I don't know what she's crying about but he looks so darn smexy hot in this picture. I don't mind facial hair on a guy as long as it's Yuan Hong and he still looks youthful and handsome.
    I would cry too if I was that close and hugging him.......cry of joy and happiness that is....lol
    Last edited by savanhlikit; 01-19-10 at 12:08 PM.

Smile

Oh, dear! I go away for a few days, and my poor Yuan Hong thread is back at the bottom off the pile! I must post more often and fawn over him more to prevent this atrocity from happening too frequently!

Is that Liu Shi Shi who is crying and hugging Yuan Hong from behind? I wonder why she is crying.

Oh! I found this video on youtube not too long ago. Yuan Hong and Liu Shi Shi are pretty goofy off camera, especially Yuan Hong. I thought it was hilarious when he said he was in Cow's Village eating beef jerky.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILPE...8EF56&index=13

ChineseChik525: I think Hu Ge looks nice in general, but Yuan Hong is sexy! Hu Ge's hairstyle in LOCH 2008 was just bad! It's not the poor guy's fault that he had bad hair. The curls that Guo Jing sported in LOCH 2008... Just bad, bad hairstyle!
    in like the last 10 episodes or so, he looks ok with the bangs and straight hair. before that, i was like...lol

I first notice him in Happy and Lucky. He was good looking in there. I thought his character in the Yang resembles Gilbert's in Heroines of the Yang. Which I liked.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thythy View Post
    I first notice him in Happy and Lucky. He was good looking in there. I thought his character in the Yang resembles Gilbert's in Heroines of the Yang. Which I liked.
    You know, thythy. It's funny that you mentioned that Yuan Hong's character, Yelu Xie, reminded you of Gilbert Lam's character, Yelu Hoanan, in Heroine of the Yangs! I was thinking the same thing, too! They're similar to some extent - such as both being from Liao and both being very intelligent, charismatic antagonists who won over many female fans' hearts. However, I think the similarity ends there. Yelu Xie (Yuan Hong) was devoted to Liao and had the best interests of the Liao people in his heart. Yelu Hoanan (Gilbert Lam), on the other hand, was never Liao to begin with. He simply adopted Liao as his country, using its military strength to help him overthrow the Song dynasty and to achieve his own thirst for power and revenge. He never cared a bit for the Liao people, nor the Song people, for that matter. In that way, Yelu Hoanan was more of a villain than Yelu Xie was. In addition, Yelu Xie (Yuan Hong) was very open with his love for Guan Hong. He came right out and admitted that he loved her and that he wanted her for his own. Yelu Hoanan (Gilbert Lam), however, initially fought his attraction and love for Yang Paifeng hard, maybe because she was his enemy's servant girl. Even when he finally admitted and accepted his love for her, he was tortured by his feelings. I did not sense any joy from his realization that he loved Paifeng. Yelu Xie, on the contrary, was quite cheerful in the knowledge that he loved Guan Hong. Overall, Yelu Xie was a less complicated antagonist than Yelu Hoanan was. Yelu Xie was only torn by his love for a Song woman and his loyalty to Liao. And even then, Guan Hong never loved him nor asked him to give up his loyalty to Liao for her. Yelu Hoanan had more of a dilemma. He was torn between his ambitions and his growing love for his enemy, Yang Paifeng, who gave him an ultimatum - come fight alongside the Yangs and give up your thirst for revenge or I won't be with you.

Which character do you like more honam or Yuan Hong's. For me, obcourse, my favorite Ye Lut Ho nam, hehe.