Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

Gosh...now it kinda make sense. It took Tian Ya almost a year(delayed because of this?) to be broadcast, with tons of fans anticipating it to be awesome and when it finally aired...YH and LSS's scenes were mostly deleted. Making not as good as it should be.....

Have any idea the reason for YH's departure?

Somehow, I feel that Karen was being too unprofessional. Tian Ya was produced by her, and yet she ruined by refusing to promote it because something personal went wrong.....

Now, if Yu Zheng can get YH to work for him and heavily promote YH....Karen would be very pissed...
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-07-10 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oooh, Karen's cryptic reply on her wei bo:
    既使老袁不在唐人,我们都会对他很好,永远是自己人。就比如天涯的宣传,我们一直当他是自己人 来对待的
    Translation: Even if YH is not in Tangren, we will be good to him, he will always be one of us. For example, during the recent round of Tian Ya publicity, we treated him as one of us.

Netizens noted that Yu Zheng has added YH's wei bo (even though YH hasn't added Yu Zheng's wei bo...yet)

Netizens also observed that Karen didn't spend a single cent to advertise Tian Ya Zhi Nu (e.g. no trailers, no outdoor ads, no roadshows - even Dandelion, CP and Liao Zhai had roadshows, but not Tian Ya). All the publicity was reactive - that is, it was the media who actively asked to interview the stars. Fans commented if they weren't following Tian Ya's wei bo, they wouldn't even be aware that it was already being broadcasted.
    Karen's message doesn't sound cryptic at all. The first and second sentence offer different stances with respect to Yuan Hong's status as a Tangren "club member". The second one is very telling. Sounds like she's saying he's already made a decision to leave but she would continue/is already playing nice with YH.
    I like me.

Oooh, Karen's cryptic reply on her wei bo:
    既使老袁不在唐人,我们都会对他很好,永远是自己人。就比如天涯的宣传,我们一直当他是自己人 来对待的
    Translation: Even if YH is not in Tangren, we will be good to him, he will always be one of us. For example, during the recent round of Tian Ya publicity, we treated him as one of us.
    Gosh, I wonder how much money changed hands if YH has really broken his contract. It was only renewed this year, so Karen would ask for the SKY man! Not just for breaking contract, but for loss of income, damages, etc.

Even LYF needed her godfather's help to pay off her previous contract.

I'm already to hear news that Kevin Cheng may be 8th Prince. I really hope that's not true. He may look young for 40+ but not THAT young!

As Netizens say:
    “唐人三宝” 变成 “唐人二宝”, 这么难听!- "Tangren Three Treasures" become "Tangren Two Treasures", doesn't sound nice!
    “唐人双龙” 变成 “唐人单龙”, 真没有意思!- "Tangren Double Dragons" become "Tangren Single Dragon", not meaningful!

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    and when it finally aired...YH and LSS's scenes were mostly deleted. Making not as good as it should be.....
    It's so weird that in the recent YouKu interview, they still showed that scene of Princess Jiayi's head lying on General Lin Mufei's shoulder in the palace, when it's been deleted? YH-LSS scenes were like soooo bare minimum in favour of many unnecessary boring scenes of the weaver chicks. Already Karen teased LSS in mid-2009 about kissing YH again in the series which got sooo many fans excited, and then nothing in the final product.

YH wearing pink!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7666/yh1640x372.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-08-10 at 01:20 PM.

As Netizens say:
    “唐人三宝” 变成 “唐人二宝”, 这么难听!- "Tangren Three Treasures" become "Tangren Two Treasures", doesn't sound nice!
    “唐人双龙” 变成 “唐人单龙”, 真没有意思!- "Tangren Double Dragons" become "Tangren Single Dragon", not meaningful!

It's so weird that in the recent YouKu interview, they still showed that scene of Princess Jiayi's head lying on General Lin Mufei's shoulder in the palace, when it's been deleted? YH-LSS scenes were like soooo bare minimum in favour of many unnecessary boring scenes of the weaver chicks. Already Karen teased LSS in mid-2009 about kissing YH again in the series which got sooo many fans excited, and then nothing in the final product.

YH wearing pink!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7666/yh1640x372.jpg')

OMG I can't believe that the trio might split up?
    it wouldn't be the same with the trio becasue they've been like in a couple of dramas together, they're kinda like peas in a pod.

The only reason that i want to watch that drama is to see the scenes of YH&LSS together
    It also reminds me of a deleted scene from LOCH, the ending, because i heard that YH was looking forward to the scene where LSS/MNC comes out of the house and holds him in her arms dying(?) and she sings him a song, and he said that he was mad when the director cutted that scene.
    AAGH! why do they cut the intimate scenes with YH&LSS together, it's like my fav part of them together.

btw does anyone know if they have like a clip of that scene? i'd really appreciate it if someone posted the link here.thank you

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    The only reason that i want to watch that drama is to see the scenes of YH&LSS together
    It also reminds me of a deleted scene from LOCH, the ending, because i heard that YH was looking forward to the scene where LSS/MNC comes out of the house and holds him in her arms dying(?) and she sings him a song, and he said that he was mad when the director cutted that scene.
    AAGH! why do they cut the intimate scenes with YH&LSS together, it's like my fav part of them together.
    It sounded like LOTS of people only wanted to watch the series because of YH and LSS!!!

OMG, there was such deleted scene in LOCH??? It would have been sooooo touching if they had put that scene on there!! I only saw a picture of it, but didnt' know where it was coming from.....

Anybody have links to that...please post it up! Thanks!!!

What!??!??!
    Tangren without Yuan Hong? That just doesn't sound right. I HOPE this isn't true and there's something else behind this story.

According to the news here:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-10-13/14303111230.shtml
    Janine is likely to sign with Tangren to represent her projects in Mainland. And she may be in Bu Bu Jing Xin. Well, I guess she can replace YH and keep Tangren Three Treasures (唐人三宝) in place.

Honestly, I find Janine's prettiness rather bland. People in Mainland watched Tian Ya for the YH-LSS coupling, certainly not for Janine. Karen advertised Tian Ya heavily in Taiwan using Janine's face, that's why it got respectable ratings there. Whereas in Mainland, she didn't buy a single airtime space yet the YH-LSS pairing still attracted higher ratings than Taiwan and more press interviews.

If Janine is going to be Ruo Xi, Kevin Cheng as 8th Prince and someone who's not YH or Wallace as 4th Prince, I'm totally giving up on Bu Bu Jing Xin. Will just stick to watching Yang Mi in Gong.

Well, I don't mind seeing YH in a Yu Zheng production! According to YZ, he was willing to offer 2nd male lead in MRXJ to YH after the Emperor role didn't go thro, but Karen rejected when she found out YM is the love interest. Now YH is free to work with YM, and I think YH-YM can be a hot couple!
    Last edited by kengyew; 11-09-10 at 08:29 AM.

Now the series Bu Bu Jing Xin doesn't sound too appealing anymore.

I agree with you on Janine. She is pretty but not that unique. If she was to replace YH in Tangren it wouldn't be the same and I don't think YH could ever be replaceable!

I am also having doubt and losing a lot of repect for Karen in how she run the company from what I've been hearing. Her unprofessionalism and personal attack toward artists/others that she dislike is very low, especially for a person of her statue...it's ashame
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-09-10 at 11:25 AM.

Now the series Bu Bu Jing Xin doesn't sound too appealing anymore.

I agree with you on Janine. She is pretty but not that unique. If she was to replace YH in Tangren it wouldn't be the same and I don't think YH could ever be replaceable!

I am also having doubt and losing a lot of repect for Karen in how she run the company from what I've been hearing. Her unprofessionalism and personal attack toward artists/others that she dislike is very low, especially for a person of her statue...it's ashame
    I agree with you, Janine doesn't have that thing that attracts people, so if she was to be with the "trio", it still wouldn't be the same.

*sigh* gosh this is all too dramatic! O.O

can somebody fill me in on the YM issue? cause i don't know wat happend, like why does Karen dislike Yang Mi?

I
    can somebody fill me in on the YM issue? cause i don't know wat happend, like why does Karen dislike Yang Mi?
    blue_angel, here is a link of the thread that had a discussion about Yang Mi and Tangren feud.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=28585&page=14

blue_angel, here is a link of the thread that had a discussion about Yang Mi and Tangren feud.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=28585&page=14
    thanks, but i'm still kinda confused a bit.^-^'

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    According to the news here:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-10-13/14303111230.shtml
    Janine is likely to sign with Tangren to represent her projects in Mainland. And she may be in Bu Bu Jing Xin. Well, I guess she can replace YH and keep Tangren Three Treasures (唐人三宝) in place.
    If Karen signed Janine, that's pretty unusual for the company right? I mean, I've always thought that Karen liked to sign artists young and fresh from acting school. Janine is already like 28 and I don't think she's that popular in China, but that could change.....

thanks, but i'm still kinda confused a bit.^-^'
    I don't think anybody knows the real truth besides Yang Mi, Karen, and the people close to them...

OMG OMG OMG!! Look at what Karen wrote on the wei bo! YH will be in BOTH Bu Bu Jing Xin and Ruby's Qing Shi Huang Fei!!! They are right now trying to get the timetable right bcos both productions are shooting at the same time. But priority has to be given to Bu Bu Jing Xin - YH will be in 24-26 episodes, so it should be quite a leading role, even if it's not 4th Prince. For Qing Shi Huang Fei, he will be in 6-7 episodes, so it's probably not a lead role - too bad, Ruby actually wanted him for the lead.

蔡艺侬 回复 @弘语牵寻:老袁在步步的集数有24到26集,大概需要七十天拍摄,前面他接了一部戏,会晚十天进组,我们 希望他接,剧组等他。倾世大概有六、七集戏,要两个多礼拜。如果他晚十天进组又走掉十几天,等于没了一个月 ,不是我不放,是制作部不一定排得过来。我跟倾世负责人是好友,已经说好等两边通告出 (50分钟前)

Let me read more before verifying anything.

Anyway, Bu Bu Jing Xin is a partnership with NHK, so she can't afford to screw it up.

I don't think anybody knows the real truth besides Yang Mi, Karen, and the people close to them...
    Y'know, Karen has to be nice to YH because HG is no pushover. She can boss LSS around, but with HG, he'd be v.mad if she's outrightly b*tchy to his uni BFF. So my take is that HG's the peacemaker for Karen-YH relations.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-09-10 at 11:06 PM.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the best news I've heard today!!!! What a relief!!!
    Not only Bu Bu Jing Xin but also Ruby's series too!! What a treat this will be...WOW!

I would be surprised if Hu Ge did not have any thing to do with it, he would be the one who have tons of influences on Karen, I mean he's her star and she relied on him so much....

However, I still wouldn't like Janine as the female lead though...she's not exciting enough...kinda boring to watch her in Tian Ya.

I wondered though....what was Karen and YH's dispute about?
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-09-10 at 11:21 PM.

Karen also mentioned YH will be late by 10 days for his Bu Bu Jing Xin filming schedule because he's currently filming another drama - I wonder what it is. Looks to me he's bypassing her and accepting other projects. He even broadcast his new email address on his wei bo - [email protected] (definitely not a Tangren address )

YH's already contracted to Bu Bu Jing Xin from the very beginning when she first won the copyright from Tong Hua. She can don't give him the 4th Prince lead role, but he still has to have a significant role.

Netizens noted that when the Karen-Yu Zheng public fight happened, YH wrote two very cryptic words on his wei bo - wu liao (无聊), which means "lame"
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-10-10 at 12:46 AM.

So he is secretly filming a series and Karen didn't know about it? How is that possible

This is my guess. I think YH will play the 4th prince. Could it be that when Karen stated that the 4th prince character was still available, it was decided during that time that YH was not going to be in it...now that things are calmed and settled, and confirmed that he will be in it...the 4th prince character should be returned to it's owner?

Oh xiaolong, in Karen's blog she was talking about "trust". Something about, if the world betrayed her, he will not betray her.....Is she talking about YH?

http://t.sina.com.cn/karentsoi52

Oh xiaolong, in Karen's blog she was talking about "trust". Something about, if the world betrayed her, he will not betray her.....Is she talking about YH?

http://t.sina.com.cn/karentsoi52
    Don't think it's YH - he's already "betrayed" her. Sounds more like Li Guo Li.

So when you say YH "betrayed" her, it's because he bypassed her and accepted a project?

Why would she suddenly write that about Li Guo Li?

So when you say YH "betrayed" her, it's because he bypassed her and accepted a project?

Why would she suddenly write that about Li Guo Li?
    But she always writes about how wonderful Li Guo Li is. I remember her saying how grateful she is to LGL for joining her in Mainland to set up Tangren even though he had a very lucrative offer to be the President of a Canadian-Hong Kong joint venture, and being her rock during HG's car accident crisis. Every time she faces some kind of problem, she will always talk to LGL and write about how much comfort he gives her.

Karen and LGL were ex-lovebirds anyway. She kind of admitted so in her public rebuttal to YZ, but said that they are no longer together bcos LGL is too good a person.
    我们两人经历了很坎坷的感情道路,我的心路历程只有身边的几个好朋友知道,但在圈里我从不掩饰,最后即使我 们没在一起,只因为他是个太好的人了,张丹说,善良的人永远只委屈自己,但是,不在一起了也不代表分开,如 今我们是家人、是拍檔,彼此都希望对方过得更好。

Anyway, Karen vs YH - who knows except themselves. But honestly, if I were in YH's position, I won't be happy with some of her decisions. I mean turn down the 2nd male lead in such a high profile production like MRXJ just bcos YM was to be his love interest and instead contract him to a bit role in a lower quality production like Dr Tao bcos the producer, Su Yi Yan (苏逸琰) is her Taiwanese BFF? OK, maybe she needed Miss Su's help in securing good connections with Taiwan's CTV, but Karen's problem with YM has nothing to do with YH. She tends to let personal reasons get in the way of good business decisions. And I don't think he appreciated being dragged into her very public spat with YZ ("无聊" = "lame" ).

Fans hope that YH works with Ruby more in future. She's been following his wei bo for sometime and they've been conversing quite frequently on their wei bos.

As for YH's role in Bu Bu Jing Xin, now we know it's not 13th Prince. There's a possibility that he's 14th Prince, but 24-26 episodes out of a 35-episode series is a lot, so it could still be either 4th or 8th Prince. Who knows?
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-10-10 at 11:12 AM.