Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

ok i'm back
    wow i can't believe that he left tangren, O.O i wonder wat company he's gonna go to now
    i still can't believe that he's conspiring with ruby lin against YZ and Karen because they're putting their personal issues before them O-O
    i feel a bit sorry for LSS, because karen is "replacing" her for Janine, even though Janine kinda looks like LSS.

*sigh* man this series of drama is making me confused.
    (i wonder wat's gonna happen next, i feel a bit depressed about all this.
    *big sigh*O^O...)

Another Ruby-YH fan-made art:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5244/rubyyh.jpg')

Actually she still looks older than him even if he has a mustache. I just read that he may be one of her love interests in Qing Shi Huang Fei. It's like .

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    i still can't believe that he's conspiring with ruby lin against YZ and Karen because they're putting their personal issues before them
    I don't think they are intentionally "conspiring" against anyone. It's just a joke . They just got together regardless. Who cares about YZ or Karen?

Ruby has been planning Qing Shi Huang Fei for a long time and it's unfair of Yu Zheng to accuse her of being "ungrateful" and "competing" against him. It's because she was the lead in MRXJ that's why he had such a big injection of funds from Lafeng Entertainment for the production. If he's a genuine friend and professional, he should give Ruby his support instead of childishly saying that he will make all the TV stations in China not buy Ruby's series.

Anyway, Ruby's pulled in a huge amount of investments for Qing Shi, so I think it should be a good production.

Also, Ruby's expressed admiration of YH's acting skills a long time ago on her wei bo. If the two of them want to work together, who's to stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    i feel a bit sorry for LSS, because karen is "replacing" her for Janine
    Nah! Tangren will only represent Janine for her projects in Mainland. Janine's base is still Taiwan. LSS is still Tangren's No. 1 female darling.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-14-10 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Another Ruby-YH fan-made art:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5244/rubyyh.jpg')

Actually she still looks older than him even if he has a mustache. I just read that he may be one of her love interests in Qing Shi Huang Fei. It's like .
    Yup, Ruby still looks older...but I gotta give this though, she looks more compatible with him than him with Janine. Maybe I am being bias because I didn't think Janine is all that beautiful and she had no chemistry with YH, and I am still bitter to what Karen did to YH and LSS in Tian Ya..I know I know, Janine had nothing to do with it....hahaha.

I would prefer YH's character in Qing Shi Huang Fei be in involved in Ruby's character, that way they would actually get to work together..together. Rather then have minimal contact or not with her at all. The more screentime with her the better, so they can see how well they work together. If all goes well, we'll see them as a couple in future series... It'll still be strange to see them as a couple....LOL
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-14-10 at 11:31 AM.

Shen Hua Zhi Nu (神话织女) billboard in Taiwan. Know what I mean?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9076/70495299.jpg')
    Words cannot describe how much I dislike this billboard...they made the weavers look like a gaggle of vapid airheads in one corner, General LMF like some creepy serial-killer/stalker in another corner, and two melodramatic teenagers over there on the left...dislike dislike dislike =(

Quote Originally Posted by yin_shen_quan View Post
    Words cannot describe how much I dislike this billboard...they made the weavers look like a gaggle of vapid airheads in one corner, General LMF like some creepy serial-killer/stalker in another corner, and two melodramatic teenagers over there on the left...dislike dislike dislike =(
    Hahaha...I like how you described it! I knew I didn't like it, but after your description, I hate it even more! It look like an amateur designed it....

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    Yup, Ruby still looks older...but I gotta give this though, she looks more compatible with him than him with Janine. Maybe I am being bias because I didn't think Janine is all that beautiful and she had no chemistry with YH, and I am still bitter to what Karen did to YH and LSS in Tian Ya..I know I know, Janine had nothing to do with it....hahaha.

I would prefer YH's character in Qing Shi Huang Fei be in involved in Ruby's character, that way they would actually get to work together..together. Rather then have minimal contact or not with her at all. The more screentime with her the better, so they can see how well they work together. If all goes well, we'll see them as a couple in future series... It'll still be strange to see them as a couple....LOL
    yeah, i never thought janine and YH looked that good together...but i think ruby's prettier than janine, even if she is that much older than YH. with the right makeup for ruby and style for YH (not clean-shaven, as that makes him look 12. lol) it might work.
    and if he gets to work with ruby a lot doesnt that mean more screen time for him since she's the female lead? that can only be good, right? lol
    aww now i really want to see them together! and if he doesnt end up getting a part in ruby's production ill be disappointed

HAHAHAHA i love your description of the ad

Well said!! LOL...

I liked how you described Lin MuFei...a serial killer It does look like he's glaring at Qiao Er and Fang Ning and about to strike at them

Yeah, i was when I saw that billboard in Taipei.

They even put THAT inside the series' Baidu site: http://baike.baidu.com/view/4268693.htm

I've been writing to Tian Ya's official email - [email protected] - asking them to release the uncut version. But they insist that what was broadcast is the only version around . For the life of me, I don't think the weaver scenes used 400 costumes?!! Back in 2009, Karen was boasting about all the splendid costumes that they will use in the palace scenes and LSS was excited about wearing them. Karen promised it will be a "gu zhuang fashion show" - that was the biggest attraction of the series, even the Tan Ban crew did a special feature on the costumes in anticipation of the "fashion show" part. According to her back then, Qiao Er was suppose to be the Coco Chanel of the time, Princess Jiayi the "supermodel". There were to be "kaleidoscope" of more than 400 splendid costumes in the palace in order to showcase the excesses of the royal family (similar to how it's shown in Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette), so as to contrast sharply with the scenes showing the fall of the palace.

Final product - where's the "fashion show" in the palace, where are the scenes of the fall?

I'm still crossing my fingers that they will release the uncut version bcos it looks to me that ALL the interesting parts of the series were cut (bcos they had YH in them???!!!), resulting in a bland final product.

I was looking forward to YH & LSS on Zhejiang TV Variety Show. Dunno why it was cancelled.
    Last edited by kengyew; 11-16-10 at 02:07 PM.

Another promo pic I absolutely abhor:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5847/picture1fj.jpg')

It's like sooo unrepresentative of the story.

OMG, read news that YH is filming a Mainland-TVB collaborated 24-episode series 《广告风云》 (Ad Mania) - a modern drama about China's advertising industry. Raymond Lam is the 1st male lead, Tang Yan is the female lead, YH's the 2nd male lead after Raymond Lam. Director is from TVB.

So that's the mystery series he's filming!

TVB!! - Karen and Yu Zheng's ex-employer. It'd be great to see him in modern clothes.
    Last edited by kengyew; 11-16-10 at 01:53 PM.

anybody know why YH is starting to write in Japanese in his wei bo???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    I was looking forward to YH & LSS on Zhejiang TV Variety Show. Dunno why it was cancelled.
    Because Karen probably don't want to see or promote these two as a couple anymore
    Another promo pic I absolutely abhor:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5847/picture1fj.jpg')

It's like sooo unrepresentative of the story.
    Huh? What kind of a meaning is this picture supposed to give to the audience

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    OMG, read news that YH is filming a Mainland-TVB collaborated 24-episode series 《广告风云》 (Ad Mania) - a modern drama about China's advertising industry. Raymond Lam is the 1st male lead, Tang Yan is the female lead, YH's the 2nd male lead after Raymond Lam. Director is from TVB.

So that's the mystery series he's filming!

TVB!! - Karen and Yu Zheng's ex-employer. It'd be great to see him in modern clothes.
    OMG! That's why he didn't tell Karen, she would have NEVER let him take the project! YH is really getting at those two kids huh???...LOL way to go YH!! That will teach them a lesson to fight...

Kengyew, so you've mistakenly thought Tang Yan was the female lead in Bu Bu Jing Xin then?
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 11-16-10 at 02:12 PM.

Kengyew, so you've mistakenly thought Tang Yan was the female lead in Bu Bu Jing Xin then?
    I've been following Tang Yan's wei bo. She mentioned that YH is her new "dui xiang" (i.e. leading man) so I thought she would be the female lead in Bu Bu Jing Xin. But she just revealed that she and YH will be in this new modern drama with Raymond Lam.

Hmmm...I wonder if Raymond Lam will sound good speaking Mandarin. This will be his first Mainland drama - though it's a joint production between Orange Sky and TVB.

Looks like his agent may now be Miss Tan Junping, the same agent (from Huayi) for Ruby Lin, Wallace Chung, Lu Yi, Du Jun Ze and Hong Xiao Ling. Junping is also a partner in Ruby Lin Studio.

I wondered if Karen refused to have YH do or accept any projects for the time being (that's why we thought he was lazy) so he can be prepared for Bu Bu Jing Xin...
    Maybe during his long break in Wuhan, he was resolving contractual issues?

OMG! He's now conversing actively with Yang Mi on his wei bo
    官方不推荐此办法。老圆有风险,虐待需谨慎。小唐,咱学点好的。 //@杨幂:听起来心里暖暖的,是的,有爸妈在身边的感觉就是不一样...我的糖,新戏开机一切顺利!每天开心 ,不开心了就虐待一下老圆来让自己开心
    @唐嫣:在上海与在北京开工最大的不同:前者时间再紧,出门时一定是吃饱了的;后者时间再闲,也基本是饿着 出门的。收工后:前者回家无论多晚,爸妈都会醒着等我;后者回家无论多早,进门后依然还是一个 人。 嗯~早安,已睡够两百分钟,请放心! 原文转发(703)|原文评论(672)
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-18-10 at 12:10 PM.

Wow! Big names in the industry there.... Maybe now he'll be in highly anticipated series with the big guys!

And now he is safe to communicate with Yang Mi? It's ashame that Hu Ge, LSS, and Yuan Hong had to halt their friendship with Yang Mi because their boss hated her...... But now, Yuan Hong is free to do so!...

Announcement at iyuanhong.com - YH himself confirmed that he has resigned (下岗) and taken up a new job (就业):
    不是我不说
    电视剧《广告风云》,我的部分今天第一天拍摄,所以可以算是开工第一天,刚收工,有点累。
    这两天让你们也受累了,跟着我的微博东猜西打听,至于这混蛋现在在拍什么戏,到一直也没有一个 准确的说法。
    我知道你们大家是为我好,想早点了解我在拍什么戏,在哪开工,演什么角色,泡哪个妞,被哪个妞 泡.....
    其实我也不是不想说,或是故意调群众胃口(我鸡到那样做滴后果很严重),之前透露风声确实是因为我自己也很 想告诉大家我下岗再就业了,但不便于说明是因为当时真的还有很多问题没有确定下来,存在很大的变数,所以,当时,我做了一个艰难的 决定.....
    现在的情况是那些问题都基本确定了下来,近亲期《广告风云》会尽量集中拍我的部分,然后在十二月中旬左右放 我去步步剧组。

Basically he's apologising for being so quiet for so long and not announcing his intentions earlier, plus not telling anyone about his current project ("Ad World" with Raymond Lam and Tang Yan). Reason is that there were a lot of "issues" which had yet to be resolved (当时真的还有很多问题没有确定下来) . But now everything has settled down (那些问题都基本确定了下来), hence he's back in action!

Bu Bu Jing Xin will start filming on 1 Dec 2010. Qing Shi Huang Fei will start during Christmas - but no news about whether Karen will let him off Bu Bu schedule for Qing Shi.

Maybe one of these days, when LSS's contract ends, YH can come to her rescue and take her away.
    Tangren is suitable for LSS. Look at how soft and timid she is (from what I sense at her interviews). She needs a "big sister" like Karen to protect her - and Karen works best with someone like her.

People like YM and YH are probably too headstrong for Karen.

Ad World crew...they are quickly filming his scenes first so that he can film Bu Bu by the scheduled date.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3070/adworld.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-20-10 at 11:22 AM.

Why are Yuan Hong and Yang Mi suddenly communicating on their wei bos after being silent for like...forever? - a slap on Karen's face or what?

I hope he continues to communicate with Shi Shi. Yuan Hong and Shi Shi were so close and warm to each other during the recent interviews on Sohu and Youku last month, so I hope their relationship is unaffected.
    Last edited by yangjia; 11-19-10 at 01:41 PM.

anyone know who the female lead for bu bu jin xin is going to be? tang yan would've been a good choice actually, she was so pretty as xi xuan in CP3. they would've looked hot together

Smile

Karen must be fuming inside but can't show it. It appears that the balls are on YH's court and not hers.....

If it's gonna be delayed, Karen my as well wait for Wallace Chung too
    Yea, might as well wait for Wallace Chung, too, then!

Wow, I have not been around for a while and I come back to find out chaos has erupted with the Yuan Hong-Tangren situation! I guess we won't see another LSS-Yuan Hong pairing ever again. I really like them together!

BTS shots of YH by Tang Yan at Ad World set. His character's name in the series is Ouyang Wen Hao (欧阳文豪).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1642/yh2448x589.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/110/yh3320x480.jpg')

Now this is RUDE!! (photo credit: Baidu)
    [SPOILER $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/623/yzkaren.jpg')[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-22-10 at 01:04 PM.