Page 71 of 104 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2080

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

Mini-movie BTS...

Mini-movie Trailer....

Yuan Hong "Most Unusual"

HongGe "Most Unusual"

What? YH is filming another series already?

@沈怡--給力新浪个人认证 :袁弘,林佑威,呂一,孫骁骁,秦沛,李穎,林煒,季晨,李世鵬.....全新組合,全新陣容!<真愛惹麻 煩>正式開拍,共譜真愛
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/711b637fgw1ds0nz5lm79j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    What? YH is filming another series already?

@沈怡--給力新浪个人认证 :袁弘,林佑威,呂一,孫骁骁,秦沛,李穎,林煒,季晨,李世鵬.....全新組合,全新陣容!<真愛惹麻 煩>正式開拍,共譜真愛
    Huh? I thought he's still filming that modern series with Siwon Choi? So fast starting a new one?

Well, that means he will have time for BBJX2
    I ship Shi-Harem

Looks like he's still filming If We Go Back In Time with Wang Luo Dan.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/48e83b38jw1ds2lwh26uej.jpg')
    I ship Shi-Harem

^Maybe his scenes are very little as with Ad Mania, Princess Taiping, etc? I've read that he may be male lead in the new series?

Gosh, I wonder if he and Sansan are dating? I know they're best buddies but...you never know, he's always with her! LOL.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6c81d493jw1ds2udqkkxvj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6c81d493jw1drzgbs6efnj.jpg')

Gosh, I wonder if he and Sansan are dating? I know they're best buddies but...you never know, he's always with her! LOL.
    Hahaha! She was rumoured to be the gf outside of the entertainment line (that was a rumour that came up in the Tianya forums some time ago), but she publicly denied they are dating when fans asked her on her weibo and said she's part of his "si dang" - in China, "si dang" refers to a group of bosom friends sworn to be each other's blood siblings forever. They come from the one-child policy generation and have no biological siblings, so their "si dang" are their siblings.

Anyway, it looks like the Tangren people (well, I still consider him part of the Tangren family in heart and soul) insist on keeping their private dating lives under wraps. E.g. Karen is supposed to have gotten married earlier this year, but no picture or anything of her wedding or new hubby.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-17-12 at 07:12 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

^Maybe his scenes are very little as with Ad Mania, Princess Taiping, etc? I've read that he may be male lead in the new series?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6c81d493jw1ds2udqkkxvj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6c81d493jw1drzgbs6efnj.jpg')
    LXX: would you mind telling me whos sansan? thanks and im currently watching princess taiping...omg my hong is freaking looking dope in there..i swear they're trying to fugly him up with that ugly outfit but only him could pull it off and still look dashing in it...hihihi i hope he ends up with taiping but i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by dx011209 View Post
    LXX: would you mind telling me whos sansan?
    YH has a group of "si dang" (i.e. bosom friends from his Wuhan home town) who frequently converses with him on weibo and post up their pics, not caring whether a million strangers are watching them! His "si dang" visit him on set, attend his publicity events, etc. Sansan is part of his "si dang" along with Xiaoman (the guy who filmed his Aussie thing), Ouyang Men and some dude who got married and had his personal wedding videos splashed all over the weibo/tianya world (bcos it appeared on YH's weibo). There are a couple of others who pop up frequently, but can't remember their names.

It kinda struck me as unusual, as the other celeb weibos I follow (e.g. Eddie, HG, LSS, Nicky, Kevin, Alec Su, HXM, Leehom Wang, Peter Ho) never feature their interactions with non-celeb friends. Even Eddie who has such an open personality doesn't feature his non-celeb friends on his weibo. YM does a bit, but not as much as YH.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-17-12 at 07:33 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Thanks xiaolong

LXX: would you mind telling me whos sansan? thanks and im currently watching princess taiping...omg my hong is freaking looking dope in there..i swear they're trying to fugly him up with that ugly outfit but only him could pull it off and still look dashing in it...hihihi i hope he ends up with taiping but i doubt it.
    YH was the ONLY one worth drooling at in Princess Taiping, can't believe his scenes were so little.

dx011209, this is sansan his "si dang" as xiaolong described. If I didn't know any better, I would think they're dating...LOL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/48e83b38jw1drunaprihyj.jpg')

I remember in one of the BBJX publicity interviews, the interviewer was asking the cast about the kind of friendship between a guy and girl that borders on romance, which was the case for 13th Prince and Lu Wu before they got together during his imprisonment...and maybe even 13th Prince and Ruoxi, especially the part when they were drinking together and she asked him how come he didn't overstep the friendship boundary with her (in the books, not the series). There's a term in Chinese for this called "hong yan zhi ji" - and YH admitted at the event that he has a lot of "hong yan zhi ji"!! And the interviewer (who was a lady) said she won't be able to date someone like YH/13th Prince at all.

There was a lot of rife talk that he was dating his Miracle Dr Tao co-star Xie Wen Xuan...until she went public on weibo with her steady boyfriend. Then there's persistent talk in the HK press that he and Elanne Kwong are dating as they were photographed by some happy shutterbug fans karaoke-ing in Dunhuang, hahaha!

Well, that happens with a guy who has a lot of "hong yan zhi ji".
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-18-12 at 01:30 AM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

YH was the ONLY one worth drooling at in Princess Taiping, can't believe his scenes were so little.

dx011209, this is sansan his "si dang" as xiaolong described. If I didn't know any better, I would think they're dating...LOL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/48e83b38jw1drunaprihyj.jpg')
    Thanks LXX for the picture she's ok but i hope that person is shishi instead hahah but anyway yeah did you watch taiping princess too? im on ep 10 and YH is in it a lot yay but i have a feeling he's gonna disappear in like next 5 eps lol and i dont think he's gonna ends up with taiping cuz is look like shes all for revenge sigh.

Thanks LXX for the picture she's ok but i hope that person is shishi instead hahah but anyway yeah did you watch taiping princess too? im on ep 10 and YH is in it a lot yay but i have a feeling he's gonna disappear in like next 5 eps lol and i dont think he's gonna ends up with taiping cuz is look like shes all for revenge sigh.
    But I'm disappointed like LSS that he as extremely late her recent birthday party on DMY set!

LOL...I don't take this Taiping series seriously, but it's addictive at a superficial level, like QSHF. He probably took the support role just to build a relationship with Hunan TV.

For the modern series with Siwon Choi and Wang Luo Dan, he's actually suppose to be the second male lead so there should be quite a lot of his scenes, so I'm surprised his other series with Lu Yi is starting so soon?!!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-18-12 at 01:21 AM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, that happens with a guy who has a lot of "hong yan zhi ji".
    Is that the type of guy who has many close girl "friends", but not actually dating them kind?

she's ok but i hope that person is shishi instead hahah but anyway yeah did you watch taiping princess too?
    Nah...I'm just skimming through YH's scenes. Just curious how his chemistry would be with other actresses.

But I'm disappointed like LSS that he was extremely late for her recent birthday party on DMY set!
    So he did go? I thought he never made it to her party?

So he did go? I thought he never made it to her party?
    Actually not sure. Yo Yo (LSS' assistant) messaged him publicly on weibo at 1am (after the party!) that they are waiting for him, and he only replied to her on weibo at 4am to say he's just finished work and asked whether the party was still on!!
    I ship Shi-Harem

LOL...then I don't think he went, there's no way SS would be up that late (4am) waiting for him when she had to film that morning. If the bday girl's not there, no point of going. I'm sure he sent her a very private message aside from his public weibo birthday wish...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    But I'm disappointed like LSS that he as extremely late her recent birthday party on DMY set!

LOL...I don't take this Taiping series seriously, but it's addictive at a superficial level, like QSHF. He probably took the support role just to build a relationship with Hunan TV.

For the modern series with Siwon Choi and Wang Luo Dan, he's actually suppose to be the second male lead so there should be quite a lot of his scenes, so I'm surprised his other series with Lu Yi is starting so soon?!!
    hahha me too i think taiping is not that great of a series but its addicting kinda like QFSH and i just really wanna finish it hahah i hope YH does ends up with taiping's sister if he couldnt get her and im still waiting for alyssa to show up and kiss YH hahah and yeah ive heard of the series of him and siwon personally im not a big fan of siwon and id rather YH being the main..he's always the second one except in couples of drama that hes the lead but those are like s**** dramas so thats pretty sad but can you tell me which series with Lu Yi Xiaolong? and is he the main guy? man i hope one day he could encounter a good script with a good producer whos believing in him and scout him for his talent....he should be as famous as Huge and Wallace now but he's still here stuck as the other guy whos never getting the girl
    p/s: im looking forward for his mulan series i heard hes gonna get elena in that series which i hope is true.