Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: britney filed for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    That's how she dumped him?!!? Not that he didn't deserve it, but come on people--it's a real LEGAL marriage, can they not act like high school (scratch that, junior high) kids? Who divorces people through SMS?
    Well like thats just how she told him : we are over... like he was completely lying on what he said... like "Oh i bet my wife is soo proud of me, she always supporting me and i said i dont want to go, but britney said leave the kids with me, u go do ur thing' and britney was found crying that night when he went without notice. after that, they signed the papers.... i support britney coz that was what he deserved... right after an interview.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    That's how she dumped him?!!? Not that he didn't deserve it, but come on people--it's a real LEGAL marriage, can they not act like high school (scratch that, junior high) kids? Who divorces people through SMS?
    actually SMS is a VERY popular way of tellin ur husband/wife tat u're getting divorce now...i dunno who started it, but it's the rage now...hahaha
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

she had everything coming to her. remember, k-fed was still in a relationship with sharr jackson.

it's called karma...what goes around...comes around...
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Well, this was kind of expected...first of all, it's a celeb marriage, second of all, it's Britney Spears.

I AM shocked about Reese and Ryan...I've become a Reese Witherspoon fan since seeing her in WALK THE LINE. And they looked so happy together at the Academy Awards! I can't believe they're splitting. It's been more than 7 years. And they seemed like they were going to be the only Hollywood marriage that would work out. I kind of wonder what happened, but I guess that's their business.
    it is unfortunate that they split, but even if they didn't, they wouldn't have been the only hollywood couple to last. I mean, Freddie Prince Jr and Sarah Michell Geller, Courtney Cox and David Arquette, Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas, etc etc. There are plenty of couples that have been together for just as long.

Anyway, back on topic...FINALLY!
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

Default Britney Ditches K-Fed And Her Undies

28/11/2006
    ScreamingMedia
    Newly single star Britney Spears stunned paparazzi in Hollywood on Friday (US time), when she went clubbing with Paris Hilton without wearing any underwear.

Censored photographs of the panties-less Spears stepping out of a car outside West Hollywood's nightclub Hyde appeared in British newspapers.

Hilton has been spotted partying with socialite Paris Hilton in Los Angeles and Las Vegas over the past seven days - just weeks after filing for divorce from husband Kevin Federline.

(c) 2006 World Entertainment News Network

Default Britney Ditches K-Fed And Her Undies

28/11/2006
    ScreamingMedia

Newly single star Britney Spears stunned paparazzi in Hollywood on Friday (US time), when she went clubbing with Paris Hilton without wearing any underwear.

Censored photographs of the panties-less Spears stepping out of a car outside West Hollywood's nightclub Hyde appeared in British newspapers.

Hilton has been spotted partying with socialite Paris Hilton in Los Angeles and Las Vegas over the past seven days - just weeks after filing for divorce from husband Kevin Federline.

sorry ~ i posted twice.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    28/11/2006
    ScreamingMedia

'Hilton has been spotted partying with socialite Paris Hilton?' u sure u didnt write this article?

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    'Hilton has been spotted partying with socialite Paris Hilton?' u sure u didnt write this article?

correction* Spears socialite with Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I just saw a picture of her at the American Music awards. she looks great! Love the dress she was wearing...sexy yet not vulgar.
    I'm happy for her. She's bouncing back onto the stage. And she's now besties with Paris Hilton. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    28/11/2006
    ScreamingMedia

Influenced by the dear hotel heiress...

I don't know what is she trying to prove here? Pity those two boys of hers. I hope with her current thingy with Paris Hilton, Federline will get custody of them and she has to pay him the alimony and child support lol
    be happy

im so dissapointed:she just bounced back to normal and out of stress, and now she parties with paris AND without underwear.