Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Love (Sam Wang Shao Wei, Joe Chen Qiao En, Michael Zhang Xun Jie)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    the jiaodidi forum have it posted in text form so I just open the thread w/ the text while watching the show on youtube. I was too impatient to wait till they actually sub the episodes.
    lol

right after i replied to your post that thought popped into my head but i thought maybe you found another way.

thanks.
    ---------
    Shellie

I really think this series was good. Not WOW WOW but fairly okay. Shao Wei has improved in his acting. I hope he keeps it up. I don't know but I couldn't get convinced between Shao Wei and Qiao En except for that part where they agreed to have fun coz the next day they're breaking up. I cried through that scene.

I really liked Qiaoen in "Prince turn to Frog" but I don't know if I should try this series...

cheeiky
    Unregistered

This is a lovely story about friendship and dreams. Like all the leads. Only thing is Joe Chen should be given a better role than this to challenge her ability in acting? Maybe Taiwan dramas acting roles are more limited as compared with Hong Kong ones? Just my opinion as I don't watch many Taiwan dramas.

i just finish this drama. It's too draggy. Not really fantastic (no offense). The characters are too indecisive abt their love life. But maybe pple who miss the cast in Frog prince will enjou, though minus Mingdao
    JDrama, KDrama, TWDrama: All I love.....

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by NanaShigeru View Post
    i just finish this drama. It's too draggy. Not really fantastic (no offense). The characters are too indecisive abt their love life. But maybe pple who miss the cast in Frog prince will enjou, though minus Mingdao
    Agree with you, NanaShigeru. I also find it draggy on certain episodes. Only decide to watch this because I like Qiao En. Started to watch Taiwanese dramas also because of seeing her act in Prince turns into Frog series.