Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game of Love (Sam Wang Shao Wei, Joe Chen Qiao En, Michael Zhang Xun Jie)

Default Rock Paper Scissors (Sam Wang Shao Wei, Joe Chen Qiao En, Michael Zhang Xun Jie)

New series starring Shao We and Qiao En!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Spazgal420/gameofloveoj8.jpg')

“A Game About Love” is a light-hearted comedy that incorporates love, friendship, and dreams. The main storyline is about the love relationship between 2 guys and a girl.

“Scissors, Rock, and Paper” represents the personalities of these three people: sharp, stubborn and forgiving. It is also these three traits that they use to determine their odds in the game of love. Disregarding their age and gender, they throw themselves into a cute and touching love triangle.

Two sworn brothers, Chen Ke Luo (portrayed by Michael Zhang) and Wei Qi Xiang (portrayed by Sam Wang), falls in love with an ordinary yet kind-hearted girl at the same time – Ye Duo Li (portrayed by Chen Qiao En). For their friendship, both were willing to sacrifice their love for the other’s happiness. In the end, they use the probability of the scissors, rock, and paper game to determine each other’s destiny in love. This may sound ridiculous, but when it comes to the present love, when is it ever logical!

The friendship between sworn brothers, the love between a man and a woman, the pursuit of one’s dreams, will be shown in the drama in a light-hearted, amusing and a bit exaggerated manner. While experiencing their innocent, silly yet serious and stubborn attitude towards love, it allows one to see the many aspects of love that the modern generation faces. In addition it will create a romantic and fresh drama filled with emotions.

Credits: Lunar Dreamz
    Last edited by heavensentangel; 11-20-06 at 10:12 PM.
    <3 Sam Wang Shao Wei <3
    Please visit Shao Wei's English Forum!

Default [New Series]Game of Love-starring, Joe Chen Qiao En, Sam Wang Shao Wei, Michael Zhang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/6091/gameofloveoj8.jpg')
    Cast:
    Joe Chen (陳喬恩)
    Sam Wang (王紹偉)
    Michael Zhang (張勛傑)
    Gina Lin (林利霏)
    Xia Yu Qiao (夏雨喬)

Isn't this series the same as this:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18293

Did they change the name?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

I think Michael Zhang looks better than Sam Wang. Michael actually reminds me of a korean actor in that picture.

But I guess the people making this drama wants Sam and Joe to be paired up, no?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

So far, the 3 episodes are very entertaining. And I find Sam's character inside the story to be very cute. Can't wait for episode 4. Hope that Sam will end up with Joe in this drama even though I like the character of Michael in this drama too.

Heard a lot of good review for this series... Can't wait to watch it

Episode 4 is so cute and sweet. Absolutely love this drama, very captivative and I love Shao Wei's character in the show.

Episode 4 can be found with this link:

Episode 4 Part1

Episode 4 Part 2

No Mingdao??

Mingdao is in another two series Legend of Star Apple and Angel Lover.

This drama is specially made for Shao Wei. Episode 6 did not have much of DL and QX, would like to see more of them in the next episode. Hope that QX come to realise that he needs DL and have a fair competition with KL instead of always asking KL to go after DL.

Can anyone post a short summary of the series? Cuz i have no idea of what this series is about. The chinese title of the series sounds attractive, not to mention the cast as well. And is Michael having much screentime cuz i'm his huge fan. i want him to be with qiao en, but guess its impossible since Sam's the lead.

I just added a brief summary, courtesy of Lunar Dreamz, to the first post. There are 9 episodes out so far and they can all be found on youtube.

Aww I loooove this series! Mainly because we get to see Shao Wei as the lead for the first time ever =)
    <3 Sam Wang Shao Wei <3
    Please visit Shao Wei's English Forum!

From what i read from the plot, it sounds like just an ordinary typical taiwanese love drama. i hope it doesnt drag too much

is chen qiao en's hairstyle better in here or better in "prince turns to frog"?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

so far I'm on ep 8 of this drama courtesy of youtube, and must say, i don't understand a thing. if someone have the ability and time to do an english sub that would be great (well, there's two ep w/ eng sub posted but they are not producing it fast enough ).

Anywayz, i like sam's character in here. sure, wei qi xiang is not as cool as richie (magicians of love) but I like the fact that he jokes and smile a lot in here. also, he and qiao en makes a cute couple. I don't like michael's character very much, maybe b/c of his vocal variety. sometimes he seems so quiet and then he would yell, weird.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    so far I'm on ep 8 of this drama courtesy of youtube, and must say, i don't understand a thing. if someone have the ability and time to do an english sub that would be great (well, there's two ep w/ eng sub posted but they are not producing it fast enough ).

Anywayz, i like sam's character in here. sure, wei qi xiang is not as cool as richie (magicians of love) but I like the fact that he jokes and smile a lot in here. also, he and qiao en makes a cute couple. I don't like michael's character very much, maybe b/c of his vocal variety. sometimes he seems so quiet and then he would yell, weird.

You can find english subs on crunchyroll.com

Sometimes Joe Chen's face reminds me of Noel/Vivian Leung Siu Bing.

I haven't gotten far in episode 1 yet so I'll comment later.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I love this series! Qiao En looks good with both of the guys. Shaowei is so funny in here. I only wish there was more subbed episodes, because my mandarin is not fluent enough to follow word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    You can find english subs on crunchyroll.com

Sometimes Joe Chen's face reminds me of Noel/Vivian Leung Siu Bing.

I haven't gotten far in episode 1 yet so I'll comment later.
    suet seung! i was JUST going to mention that resemblance!

especially in this series with her hair long, she looks very much like a younger version of vivian leung.

in that regards, i think she's very pretty.

and i'm enjoying this series very much. i can't wait for ep 8. sam's character is very different from the one in prince turn frog. he's better here but like some, i still miss ming dao.
    ---------
    Shellie

well I found english translations of this series and thus find a way to watch and understand. I'm up to ep. 14 now and it's still good. I am watching this slowly however, (even though I know the ending). Wei Qi Xiang is a very cool character
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    well I found english translations of this series and thus find a way to watch and understand. I'm up to ep. 14 now and it's still good. I am watching this slowly however, (even though I know the ending). Wei Qi Xiang is a very cool character
    where'd you managed to find english translation up to episode 14??!

i've only managed to watch til episode 7 because there's no translation yet for the remaining eps.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    where'd you managed to find english translation up to episode 14??!

i've only managed to watch til episode 7 because there's no translation yet for the remaining eps.
    the jiaodidi forum have it posted in text form so I just open the thread w/ the text while watching the show on youtube. I was too impatient to wait till they actually sub the episodes.