View Poll Results: Who do you think is better looking?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Huang Bo Cheng (the ex)

1 12.50%
  • Ye Wei Zhe (the neighbour - paparazzi)

7 87.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In love with a senorita

Thumbs up In love with a senorita

Hye.. have any of u guys watch In love with a senorita... actors jason from 5566? Just wondering..does anyone knows the theme song of the show....and who sings it?

Thanx loads..!
    Last edited by tInoltin; 03-14-05 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tInoltin
    Hye.. have any of u guys watch In love with a senorita... actors jason from 5566? Just wondering..does anyone knows the theme song of the show....and who sings it?

Thanx loads..!
    Main Theme: don't know the title since it's in chinese and i can't read chinese but i know it's sung by Elva
    Sub Theme: Disguise by lene Marlin
    Sub theme: Autumn Leaves by Nat King Cole
    Music Video : (created by me using Deric's song)

If you want those above theme songs, leave your e-mail (preferably yahoo so that you can receive large file) and I'll send them to you...

At first sight, that jason guy didn't catch my attention but after a while, I do find him quite cute with those pairs of big eyes (I included him in the above MV)...BTW, he has a new series with chen quiao En too that you can either rent from ehit.com or buy from yesasia.com
    Sexiest: Aaron Kwok
    Dazzling smile: Deric Wan
    Cutest: Alec Su
    Gorgeous: Louis Koo
    Irresitible men: Scorpios
    aaron-kwok.org

Is the one you're asking about Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei with Jason Hsu & Chen Qiao En as the main leads or are you asking about Qian Jin Bai Fen Bai (100% Senorita/Twins) with Penny Lin, Wallace Huo, Chen Qiao En and Deric Wan?

im talking about Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei with Jason Hsu & Chen Qiao En....... and by the way...glorygaly2k..the music video that u gave isnt the one i was talking about... but thanks anyway...
    Last edited by tInoltin; 04-01-05 at 01:37 PM.

I can't remember which song is the theme but there is one that is sung by Qi Duo Hua (7 flowers) called Shui Zui Piao Liang [谁最漂亮] and one that is with 183 Club and Jason Hsu called Xiang Xin Yong Yuan [相信永远]Hope that helps.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tInoltin
    im talking about Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei with Jason Hsu & Chen Qiao En....... and by the way...glorygaly2k..the music video that u gave isnt the one i was talking about... but thanks anyway...
    Oops sorry then I thought you were talking about 100% Senorita....hehehe...so sorry i don't have the other series songs since i haven't seen it...and the video i posted is extract from 100% senorita with deric's song which is not in the series itself...it's just my own personal creation since I'm compiling a collection of deric's past series MV
    aaron-kwok.org

Default I'm alil bit of confused!!

I bought 100% Senorita couple months ago,and I really loved it.So is it really that they had Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei (In Love With Senorita?).Please reply A.S.A.P!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    I bought 100% Senorita couple months ago,and I really loved it.So is it really that they had Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei (In Love With Senorita?).Please reply A.S.A.P!!
    Thanks
    dont quite understand wat ur saying... but if u meant whether this post is about in love with a senorita....then it's a yes... i just finished watching it...n it was great.. but i havent watch 100% senorita yet...

So you've watched 'In Love with a Senorita'? Who is the cast? Co sI have watch the 1st part (100% Senorita) and was curious about the 2nd one. Can U giv some info on it? THNX

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    So you've watched 'In Love with a Senorita'? Who is the cast? Co sI have watch the 1st part (100% Senorita) and was curious about the 2nd one. Can U giv some info on it? THNX
    I don't think "in love with senorita" is related to "100% Senorita"...they prob just wanted to use the similar name to get attention since 100% Senorita was such a hit....
    aaron-kwok.org

well.. i think in love in senorita is a more happier series.....not much bad guys...
    the story is about albee...who's father had gone bankrupt... soo with her mom in the hospital..she had to go through life as a normal person.. not being rich....she learn the way through life...(albee-the same person as 100%senorita) unfortunately... the hero is not the same guy as 100% senorita.. the hero is jason hsu from 5566.. he's soo cute here by the way... well jason or known as ye wei zhe in this series is a paparazzi...whom albee hate......
    the story is about friendship, ways through life and love...
    well..its a great great show! i watched it twice... the girl who played albee is great...and jason hsu are so adorable here...(his character are strong not like in westside story) soo i seriously recommend u to watch it...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zoommovie.com/vcdback/VCD-5024a.jpg')

So Penny Lin and Wallace Huo is not included in the series? Anyway, THANX 4 the info & pic, but do you have any other pic?

Penny Lin and Wallace Huo are not in this series at all. It is definitely not a sequel to 100% senorita. If you want some more information about the series you can check out this page.

http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/aishangjmm.htm

THNX luv4ever, the link is great. But anyway, is this a good series?

I thought it was an ok series. The good thing about it is that it's pretty short (13-15 episodes) and didn't really drag on. It's not one of my favorites but overall it's not too bad if you just want something to pass the time.

Junior Member princessluvshotties's Avatar

Default same?

is Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei and in love with a senorita the same? if so where can i watch ep 6? plz help i saw ep 1-5 on youtube n iz not dere no more! plz help!
    im inocent here

Smile Hi, nice to meet u !

Hi, my name is JoEe. I like this show. The main actor is very handsome. When i watched it , i always have a feeling that his character in that movie look quite alike like Jerry Yan in the show og Meteor Garden . So cool /! Their r both very handsome.
    Last edited by joee_low; 11-02-06 at 07:47 AM.

hey how can i watch the movie" in the love a senorita"sub English ? if any body know can tell me about it?
    thanks

where can i watch in love with a senorita in english subs? oh if none then please oh please! sub it! i really love it when i watched it on GMA7 on philippines and i really got hooked!!!

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by horikita_makiÜ View Post
    where can i watch in love with a senorita in english subs? oh if none then please oh please! sub it! i really love it when i watched it on GMA7 on philippines and i really got hooked!!!
    You can watch it here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1327 but incomplete series though.

"Sorry got the wrong show for you. Try looking at other sites."
    Last edited by cheeiky; 09-05-07 at 04:21 AM.