Thread: YET ANOTHER WUXIA CREATION OF MINE...

TommyH
    Unregistered

Default YET ANOTHER WUXIA CREATION OF MINE...

I've tried twice to create a wuxia fanfic in the past and I failed both times. I somehow just lost motivation after a few chapters. The plot seems to be partially deprived from Jin Yong novels and partially from wuxia series I've seen in the past. And not only that but there's dozens among dozens of wuxia fanfics in this forum and it is not easy making a wuxia fanfic stand out among them. I will try one last time this year to make a good wuxia fanfic that would last. And maybe, if I try hard enough, stand out among the rest of the fanfics.

I already pretty much have an idea of what my third fanfiction would be about but I would still need time to refine the plot and to create characters. Feel free to PM me with ideas.
    Last edited by TommyH; 11-11-06 at 10:03 AM.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I've tried twice to create a wuxia fanfic in the past and I failed both times. I somehow just lost motivation after a few chapters.
    Yeah same here, I ALWAYS run out of ideas 2 quick

Coming up with ideas is no problem, the thing is fighting scenes is not particularly my forte, so takes time to think it all out.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Have you guys realized that recently there's a huge addition of fanfics to the fanfic forum? I figured that even if I make a fanfic, the chances are, no one's going to read it. I've decided to plan the whole thing out first before I start writing it.