View Poll Results: What's Your Favourite Stroke?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freestyle

16 80.00%
  • Breaststroke

8 40.00%
  • Backstroke

1 5.00%
  • Butterfly

4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Competitive Swimming

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    I don't know if it's luck or he's just plain simple competitive. But Michael performed a little bit better when he's driven and challenged. I think sometimes he suprised himself at events that he is not consider good at and that's a good thing. He usually don't win this event when there's Ian Crocker but he manage to edged him in major events such as the Olympic and at the World Championship.
    most atheletes are rather competitive and works better under pressure . it brings out their true potential.

although i think crocker still holds the record...
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    most atheletes are rather competitive and works better under pressure . it brings out their true potential.

although i think crocker still holds the record...
    I think that would be in most cases. You would think the same for Ian Crocker but somehow he comes out short, again.

He still holds the record but there's a possibility Michael would take that away next year

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    shame they didn't make the medly relay. well, 7 is still nice
    7 is a lucky number, I suppose Besides, it'll give him some room to grow for the Olympics, where he shall get 8 golds and make (more) history.

What were bellamia and net betting on before they both went into hiding? Grant Hackett in the 1500m? Gosh, Hackett was just plain bad this time around. He's definitely out of shape and needs to step it up if he's planning on still competing.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

maybe he's just getting old. poor boy
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!