Thread: Meteor Garden - Xi Men and Xiao You

Unhappy Meteor Garden - Xi Men and Xiao You

I read in the spcnet.tv review of 'Meteor Garden 2' that Xiao You returns to Xi Men in the end:

"Xi Men's only consolation is that Xiao You returns to him in the end."

I'm having trouble finding this in the episodes though. I'm just watching them on youtube and I haven't watched all of them. Can someone please tell which episode this happens in? I'm wondering if it is episode 30, because I can't get that one on youtube (VERY annoying).

And when the Xiao You character returns, is she still played by Rainie Yang?

I was so excited when I read about the characters getting back together, 'cause I loved them in MG 1 and Meteor Rain. But I can't find the video anywhere!!! Does anyone know someplace I could see it at?

I don't think that reallly happened..

Xiao You and XI Men did have an extra storyline in MEteor Rain.... a separate special episode for the MG1
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Unhappy

Oh, that's disappointing. I wonder why that is written there. Very strange.

Wink Taiwanese tv series "Bai Se Qing Ren Meng" reviews/synopsis

Hello Dear ,

This is not concerned with this series"Metor Garden".
    But, pls. spare some of your valuable time and attention for below series since I hope you also like Taiwanese tv series too.

Have already posted this question in this forum but no reply from anybody yet.
    One of the Taiwanese tv series “Bai Se Qing Ren Meng” that airs in one of our tv channel.

This drama is an interested one about the snow skiing.

I like the main actor(Htong Yi Xiang, Sorry! Don’t familiar with the Chinese pronunciation ) a lot , he is handsome, very rich (owns family business snow skiing) and very kind to the actress (Yei’ See Yin(a) Yei’ Xhaung Kyai ) who had a love story with the other actor(Yan Lin Kyae)from their native town. But other supporting actress (Lin Sann Chi) loves Yan Lin Kyae. But Lin Sann Chi has an evil mind since Lin Kyae only loves to See Yin and Yi Xiang & See Yin are in deeply love each other so she decided to take away Yi Xiang from See Yin.

This is just the beginning and it has reach to the climax.

Will Yi Xiang has a happy ending with See Yin since it drags a little bit long and though Yi Xiang & See Yin love each other so much but they pretend to stay away from each other.

Since I have already tried to find the review in other sites such as Yesasia, IMBd , I only found just the name, but no review for it.

So, could you pls. kindly reply in this forum (or )relay this to someone who can know and seen this one already (or) reply by this email address: [email protected].
    Hope this mail will reach to you and I will be very grateful for your reply and help.

Thanks in advance.

Nyar Nyar

Default Meteor Garden

hey

if you want to download Meteor Garden I and Meteor Garden II

visit http://lovelymovies.colorfulblog.com...hinese/cdrama/