Thread: For Chinese (Computer) Readers here, try this Wuxia MMORPG game out

Default For Chinese (Computer) Readers here, try this Wuxia MMORPG game out

i don't know does this forum let me post this but....

have you ever played an old school MMORPG game called JY online?? i played that game in my middle school years when i was in hong kong, and you have to pay "monthly" in order to play it, and i quitted the game due to the massive hacking / scamming from players and school work

About the game, you get to learn all martial arts from JY novels, and join schools like Shaolin, WuDang, Ermei, QuanZhen, Beggar Gang, Hua Shan, Heng Shan, Ancient Tomb, Ling Zhao Gong, Sing Su, and blood blade. and they have different school rules. a

and there are 4 cities (Beijing , Si Xia, Dali, and Yang Zhou) and the whole map is full of ancient chinese background like inn's martial art dojo's, chinese food etc)

and now they have a free version for it that you don't have to pay monthly, but it's a pretty hard way to be "pro" in this game since you need hacks, but you can play this for fun

http://jyfree.chinesegamer.net/jy8_1.asp

you need bit torrent to download it, you can either download 3 separate parts or download a BIG file. the game's graphics is not 3d so you don't need a "good" computer to play it

to yall people who played this game before : this is JY 1 not JY 2, i found out JY 1 way better because it's more detailed, JY 2 sucks and it's just a world of warcraft wannabe
    Last edited by Loke-Gao-Zhu; 11-13-06 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loke-Gao-Zhu
    i don't know does this forum let me post this but....

have you ever played an old school MMORPG game called JY online?? i played that game in my middle school years when i was in hong kong, and you have to pay "monthly" in order to play it, and i quitted the game due to the massive hacking / scamming from players and school work

About the game, you get to learn all martial arts from JY novels, and join schools like Shaolin, WuDang, Ermei, QuanZhen, Beggar Gang, Hua Shan, Heng Shan, Ancient Tomb, Ling Zhao Gong, Sing Su, and blood blade. and they have different school rules. a

and there are 4 cities (Beijing , Si Xia, Dali, and Yang Zhou) and the whole map is full of ancient chinese background like inn's martial art dojo's, chinese food etc)

and now they have a free version for it that you don't have to pay monthly, but it's a pretty hard way to be "pro" in this game since you need hacks, but you can play this for fun

http://jyfree.chinesegamer.net/jy8_1.asp

you need bit torrent to download it, you can either download 3 separate parts or download a BIG file. the game's graphics is not 3d so you don't need a "good" computer to play it

to yall people who played this game before : this is JY 1 not JY 2, i found out JY 1 way better because it's more detailed, JY 2 sucks and it's just a world of warcraft wannabe

Slick! where do you get the hax from?
    No hax no rax...

i dont hack

and my character's name is 陸教主, in wu dang school

lvl 30 wu dang fist
    lvl 50 cotton hand
    lvl 70 "no son" tiger claw

Damnit my chinese reading capabilites is too incompetent :/... looks a leet game to play and hack on
    I wish it was in english damnit.