Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 花樣少年少女 aka Hanazakarino Kimitachihe

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    Hmm, i can see Charlene Choi in that role more than Gillian Chung. I haven't seen either of them in much but it seems like Gillian is a bit on the stiff side when it comes to acting.
    gillian did an outstanding job in snow mountain flying fox, not as stiff anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    Actually, I think that Ella did a good job in this series and I just can't seem to imagine anyone else!=D
    well she wasn't bad ... just that she wasn't convincing enough ...

y wouldn't leila work?

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao
    well she wasn't bad ... just that she wasn't convincing enough ...

y wouldn't leila work?
    I'm not a fan of leila's acting. Plus, not many actress will be able to pull off a boyish look as good as she did.. certainly not leila, nor ah gil or ah sa.. they are way out of league imo
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

hey peeps, we have a thread for this particular series here, i thnk u can get more info there
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    I'm not a fan of leila's acting. Plus, not many actress will be able to pull off a boyish look as good as she did.. certainly not leila, nor ah gil or ah sa.. they are way out of league imo
    just watch snow mountain flying fox .. promise u gillian's acting improved immensely ... but perhaps u are right that she might not be able to pull it off ...

ella was really just acting her character ... that's her nature ...

the only convincing girl/boy transition was anita yuen in He's a Man, she's a woman.

Yup, anita yuen would have been perfect... if she's a bit younger.

Lightbulb

For those currently watching or rewatching, pay attention to episode 5, where Wu Zun offered Ella to come over to his house during the summer holidays. There's this part where he said that he called his mother telling he will be bringing a classmate home, and his mother is excited. Didn't his mother passed away when he was young? (This is shown in the later part of the series during their outing trip). It just struck my mind how could Wu Zun called his mother when she is already dead? ...Anyway, it'z just my little observation.
    Last edited by iezkiub; 04-22-07 at 11:27 PM.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iezkiub
    For those currently watching or rewatching, pay attention to episode 5, where Wu Zun offered Ella to come over to his house during the summer holidays. There's this part where he said that he called his mother telling he will be bringing a classmate home, and his mother is excited. Didn't his mother passed away when he was young? (This is shown in the later part of the series during their outing trip). It just struck my mind how could Wu Zun called his mother when she is already dead? ...Anyway, it'z just my little observation.
    actually, this is addressed. when wu zun tells ella later that his mother died, she was like "but didn't you call your mother?". and he answered "that's my stepmother". but that's not the problem with the scene. the problem is that if wu zun is sooooo intent on not going home, how is it possible that he would offer to go home over the summer and take a friend along?! I do like hana kimi, but it just has too many loose ends, of which include wu zuns "family problem" that was never solved (i wonder what became of his younger brother) and his high-jumping and rival that just disappeared. (sigh)
    dolphin_bay

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    actually, this is addressed. when wu zun tells ella later that his mother died, she was like "but didn't you call your mother?". and he answered "that's my stepmother". but that's not the problem with the scene. the problem is that if wu zun is sooooo intent on not going home, how is it possible that he would offer to go home over the summer and take a friend along?! I do like hana kimi, but it just has too many loose ends, of which include wu zuns "family problem" that was never solved (i wonder what became of his younger brother) and his high-jumping and rival that just disappeared. (sigh)
    exactly my point!!!!! it just doesn't make sense.. a few episodes down the rivalry, I'm already asking myself, doesn't he need to practise for the final competition if he's going to win? And I thought it's going to happen later definitely cos, afterall, that's the main reason for Ella going all the way to Taiwan right.. I can't believe it's not included at ALL..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    exactly my point!!!!! it just doesn't make sense.. a few episodes down the rivalry, I'm already asking myself, doesn't he need to practise for the final competition if he's going to win? And I thought it's going to happen later definitely cos, afterall, that's the main reason for Ella going all the way to Taiwan right.. I can't believe it's not included at ALL..
    probably those scenes you mention there will be in season 2...'cause they did comfirm that there'll be season 2 rite?

Quote Originally Posted by karenyang
    probably those scenes you mention there will be in season 2...'cause they did comfirm that there'll be season 2 rite?
    yeah.. but the thing is I dun think it's necessary to do a season two when they could have done it in season one.. it's such an abrupt ending..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    yeah.. but the thing is I dun think it's necessary to do a season two when they could have done it in season one.. it's such an abrupt ending..
    I'm not sure this is the reason, but ella shot her series during her 2 month "vacation" so i'm wondering if she was only given 2 months to do this series since SHE is quite busy.
    dolphin_bay

i finally got to finish the series. i love the scene when she started hitting the photographer. That was so hillarious. i couldn't stop laughing. "AHHH...SORRY, I PROMISED TO REMAIN CALM. BUT I'M OUT OF CONTROL...I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!!" *SLAP, SLAP*

the ending was quite weird though. i dind't get to see the doctor at the end. but at least i'm sure that they will have the 2nd season, not like many other odd ending series.

i can't wait.
    Last edited by L4love; 05-01-07 at 05:50 PM.

Woo.. Da Dong is super adorable in the show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheryl View Post
    Woo.. Da Dong is super adorable in the show!!!
    Yeah, Jiro can always brighten my day.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I've just watched up to eps 6 and this show is hilarious. I think Ella really looks like a young boy in the show so the realism is there. however, it is too successful a look and her mannerisms in the show are really loud and un-girly to the extent I wonder why Wu Zun will fall in love with her.

Wu Zun is hot!

If I had to find someone to replace Ella, I would choose that Hong Kong actress who acted as Meng Li JUn (sudden mind block on her name altho I like her)

Default Michelle Yip

Michelle Yip- an excellent choice for a gender-blender role, if you recall her in Eternal happiness (Zai Sen Yuan) as well as World's Finest (Tian Xia Di Yi)

I finished watching this series in 3 nights (I work in the day) so it is THAT great. Am currently rewatching it.

Anyone has a link to a site with the manga's synopsis or something. I want to see how closely they follow the manga.

i recently watched this series...on youtube mostly, then i bought the dvd.

it was funny as hell. love jiro and Ella's acting in here, the gay doctor too! he'sso cool with the long hair. I find Wu Zun's acting is a bit stiff at some points, like his face is expresssionless but it's all good.

And yes, Ella does look like a 15 year old boy wearing those kinds of uniform to me...my dad was asking how old is she...so i said around 25/26...and my dad was shocked. lol...

she's funny, although at times i think she's over-exaggerating in some parts like when she's pissed off. man...she needs some control management!

i heard that she's filming this series during their rehearsal for the concerts...and it's funny how she wore the clothes for hana kimi and go to the studio to train dancing with hebe and selina.

still it's a very enjoyable series. cant wait for season two...

im currently watching this series. im on episode 14. two more and done. i think wu zun and senior nan is so hot. shen le is too. ;] anyway, i think its a cute series but its dragged on a bit. some episodes were really corny but overall, its nice. hope its a good ending
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook