Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 花樣少年少女 aka Hanazakarino Kimitachihe

Thumbs up 花樣少年少女 aka Hanazakarino Kimitachihe

This is a new serie that is coming on ctv this 11/19 on Sunday. I read the manga of it and it is really really awsome. The actor and actress is from Fahrenheit 吳尊and S.H.E's Ella.

Synpnosis:

This serie is adopted from a japanese manga call Hana Kimi. It is about a girl name Ayshia act by Ella and Sano act by 吳尊 main actor of Tokyo Juliet from Ferenheite. In this this serie Ella act as a girl who goes to japan to meet her Idol Sano, who is a pole voulter. Therefore she wanted to attend the same school as him to learn EVERYTHING about him. However, the school that Sano go to is an all boy school. To get into that school She have to be a boy, but unfortunity Ella is not. To solve this problem she decided to dress a boy. Good news to Ella she got into the school and end up being and the same class with her idol. Not only that but the same ROOM!!!! OMG!
    p.s the school doc. is gay and that in the manga there is a lot gay people, but it is really really funny. I read this manga so many time and never get bored of it.

Trialer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDfvvQjSFOE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfPB5twBRvY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymuvygp0FQo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blog.yam.com/alice561155/66e9872f_s.jpg') acts as sano main character
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4595/a6dz.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://big5.chinabroadcast.cn/gate/big5/gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2006/11/11/ew061111015.jpg') Ella main charactor

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/4c/9c/5f_1_b.JPG')
    Last edited by 530520; 11-15-06 at 08:54 PM.

After reading the Synpnosis this new series seem interesting...Of course also I like SHE group..

Do you know the English title for this series? Any how will this series be broadcast in other country as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kioko
    After reading the Synpnosis this new series seem interesting...Of course also I like SHE group..

Do you know the English title for this series? Any how will this series be broadcast in other country as well?
    Ummm the english title for this series is call For You in Full Blossom, well that is what the english title for it in the Manga, so it should be the same. But i don't know will it be broadcast in other country anytime soon. It will start at ctv in taiwan off course. But if you have bit torrent you can download it at http://bt.icefish.org. but it is in chinese with chinese sub. And if you don't have bit torrent you can watch it at www.youtube.com because fans always post it up on you tube like the first or the second day it came out. It is great. I love those two sites the most. I hope this would help you. By the way is it really really good manga. I can't wait. only 4 more day until it comes you. Ella is so funny. Luv her.

Originally Posted by 530520
    Ummm the english title for this series is call For You in Full Blossom, well that is what the english title for it in the Manga, so it should be the same. But i don't know will it be broadcast in other country anytime soon. It will start at ctv in taiwan off course. But if you have bit torrent you can download it at http://bt.icefish.org. but it is in chinese with chinese sub. And if you don't have bit torrent you can watch it at www.youtube.com because fans always post it up on you tube like the first or the second day it came out. It is great. I love those two sites the most. I hope this would help you. By the way is it really really good manga. I can't wait. only 4 more day until it comes you. Ella is so funny. Luv her.

Thanks for the link...

I'll download it from Bit Torrent. Can't wait to watch it...

Quote Originally Posted by kioko
    Thanks for the link...

I'll download it from Bit Torrent. Can't wait to watch it...
    Good Luck!! only a few more days!!

Is the download from torrent the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    Is the download from torrent the preview?
    no it is not. it will be the episodes. But it would be just once every sunday. But it be awsome.

i saw the preview for the serie and found it very interesting. but i have to admit that ella does look like a guy in the drama.
    don't think the main guy is that cute..he was in tokyo juliet right? anyways, can't wait to see it, but only in english sub.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    i saw the preview for the serie and found it very interesting. but i have to admit that ella does look like a guy in the drama.
    don't think the main guy is that cute..he was in tokyo juliet right? anyways, can't wait to see it, but only in english sub.
    i don't know if they have english sub right away but sometime you tube might have them in english because the fans sub them.

Sigh.....Ella gets the handsome guys AGAIN...Why cant they just have Hebe take the role instead or someone else who can act better. I like the story n the guys but not the female lead.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Sigh.....Ella gets the handsome guys AGAIN...Why cant they just have Hebe take the role instead or someone else who can act better. I like the story n the guys but not the female lead.
    I think the reason why not hebe is because she doesn't look too much like a boy. and ella act more of a tomboy so it is ella. but this is just my prediction. and ella is funny.

currently watching it right now. ella is so funny. and she look like a guy. check it out people

Ella is so cute in this series & the guy who hangs around her like buddy buddy (sorry forgot his name ALSO from Farenheit)

When my brother saw it he also though Ella was a guy.

I just hope there are more added stuff in it than the manga.

i watched the first episode on youtube and it was really funny!
    i didnt like the sound of this series before but ill definitly watch all of it

ummmmmm... i love this series.. but does anyone know a clubbox that i can download hana kimi... bt is just waayyyyyy toooo slow nowadays

I've been waiting for this show to start & I finally saw it on youtube last night... the first epsiode has already gotten me hooked! so hilarious! can't wait for the next epsiode!

Question

hello again, umm..i tried to watch the series on youtube but they only have it in chinese, and i don't understand chinese at all. so can any of you tell me where i can get the one with the english sub? thank you so much!!
    Last edited by L4love; 11-27-06 at 07:17 PM.

Just saw 2nd episode and it is funny ... I will not post anything may cause spoilers... :P

Let's just say in just this episode alone 2 or 3 parts Ella gender almost gets revealed...

i already watched episodes 1 nd 2.. love it.. especially ella's facial expressions... ^_^ $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/jyanier_naci/3A57B2BA-626D-4FDB-A418-3DECD9FC3C8.jpg')
    Last edited by chinked_out; 12-01-06 at 07:29 AM.

I've only watched the first episode and it was quite funny (+ that's one cute/ catchy opening tune!). It's similar in premise to a US fillm called 'She's the Man', IMO.

I've liked Ella since The Rose and I don't think alot of prettier Taiwanese actress could pull off looking like a cute boy realistically. In addition, I like the guy that plays the footballer (from ISWAK)... he was good in that and is hilarious in this.