Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chao Ji Nv Sheng

Default Chao Ji Nv Sheng

this is a thread i have wanted to start for a long time... CHAO JI NV SHENG!

who do u like the best? i would have to say liu li yang (Jade!)

Rate these singers for me too would you :

shang wen jie (laure shang)
    tan wei wei (sitar tan)
    liu li yang (Jade liu)
    Ai meng meng
    li na (lina li)
    xu`fei
    han zhen zhen
    Reborn

and rate the ones u want:P
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Hey, hehe
    actually just wanna tell u that big master started the same thread a while ago somewhr else..

Anyway, back to the rating..

Omg, Wei Wei's name is Sitar Tan? Serious? Sounds dodgy..

I'mm rate Li yang of course, 10/10!!! wahahaha..
    Actually i think she's really the complete package..^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    Hey, hehe
    actually just wanna tell u that big master started the same thread a while ago somewhr else..

Anyway, back to the rating..

Omg, Wei Wei's name is Sitar Tan? Serious? Sounds dodgy..

I'mm rate Li yang of course, 10/10!!! wahahaha..
    Actually i think she's really the complete package..^^
    LOL big master made one too? i only saw the shang wen jie one.... :P but yea wei wei's name is sitar... dodgy hey? at first i thought is was sister tan :P

yeah, can't she come up with a nicer english name.. sitar is way to weird.. sounds like guitar...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

of course, as always, li yang goes to top 1! the coolest and the best among the rest! hey, it's the three of us again! we can never get enough of chao qi nu sheng, and liu li yang of course!

hey maybe wei wei's name is sitar because she can play the guitar hahaha funny

the next one for me will be han zhen zhen...sorry, my least favorite would be reborn coz for me, they're more like actresses than musicians...my personal opinion, no offense to their fans...but they look pretty, though

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    of course, as always, li yang goes to top 1! the coolest and the best among the rest! hey, it's the three of us again! we can never get enough of chao qi nu sheng, and liu li yang of course!

hey maybe wei wei's name is sitar because she can play the guitar hahaha funny

the next one for me will be han zhen zhen...sorry, my least favorite would be reborn coz for me, they're more like actresses than musicians...my personal opinion, no offense to their fans...but they look pretty, though
    i agree.... but i still think that reborn were no petter than manny people... so i still dont know how they go to top 8

hey you feel the same about reborn too? when i first saw them perform, it is as if they were just singing in a karaoke...you know, they lack the voice....i dont know why yang lei and tang xiao got PK'ed before them...

hey you feel the same about reborn too? when i first saw them perform, it is as if they were just singing in a karaoke...you know, they lack the voice....i dont know why yang lei and tang xiao got PK'ed before them...
    in top 10 national, after yang lei got kicked out, the were seperated into 3 groups by number:

1st group: han zhen zhen, reborn, and ai meng meng
    2nd group: tan wei wei, li na, shang wen jie
    3rd group: xu fei, liu li yang, & tan xiao

they had to choose one person who was a bit weak out of each group

1st group: reborn
    2nd group: Shang wen jie
    3rd group: xufei

and then out of them 3, the judges would chose one person to go bak to safe zone, and the judge song ke said:

"Reborn - because they are really good and promote others to sing." even shang wen jie was better than them!

haha i have seen that! i really hated judge song at that time! i felt it was unfair...i think he saved reborn becoz he thinks their pretty...if it were yee chien, i'm sure reborn wouldn't be saved hahaha

yea! and later he voted for them in 8-6 in the 1 to 1 PK and said :

"I think we should see reborn's improvement from match to match"

and actually, reborn sang better the last one, because they weren't out of tune too badly...

let's keep this thread burning live! hehehe

my personal list of top 10!

Champion: Liu Li yang (need i say more? hehehe she is just perfect, in and out!)
    1st Runner-Up: Han Zhen Zhen ( a real artist!)
    2nd Runner-Up: Yang Lei ( ain't she cute?and she sings good too, not that 'poppy-type' voice)
    4th Place: Shang Wen Jie (in fairness, i think she has an ok voice even with her 'blank expression'...)
    5th Place: Tan Wei Wei
    6th Place: Xu Fei
    7th Place: Ai Meng Meng
    8th Place: Li Na
    9th Place: Tang Xiao (coz i did not really get a chance to know her better...)
    10 Place: Reborn (not for singing,but they would pass for an acting and modelling career)

If Zhang ya Fei had made it into the top 10, i will place her in top 6 then Reborn will be out...hehehe

well, that's my personal list! how bout yours? keep postin'!

this is only for top ten yea? if it was i would chose...

1st: Liu li yang (without doubt)
    2nd: han zhen zhen
    3rd: tan wei wei
    4th: xufei
    5th: Yang lei
    6th: Tang xiao
    7th: ai meng meng
    8th: Reborn
    9th: shang wen jie (yes i hate her but i wont put her last)
    10th: Li na

if it was out of top ten... then i would chose...
    1st: Liu li yang
    2nd: han zhen zhen
    3rd: tan wei wei
    4th: liang zi dan (10th in guangzhou)
    5th: wang xin ru
    6th: that girl that came 10th in shen yang... she was pretty good dunno her name though
    7th: gong he
    8th: zhang ya fei
    9th: xufei
    10th: cheng xin (5th in guangzhou)

hmm.. top ten..quite a lot..
    but mine will prolly be

1st: Li yang
    2nd: Wei Wei
    3rd: Xu Fei
    4th: Meng Meng
    5th: Zhen Zhen
    6th: Li na
    7th: Yang Lei
    8th: Tang Xiao
    9th: Wen jie
    10th: Reborn..

It if was out op top ten,
    I'll pick,
    Li yang, Gong He, Zhao Yuan Yuan, Ya Fei.. ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Default Laure shang

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]For me, I only like 3 of this year's competition and that's:

# 1. Shang Wen Jie------- I really like her voice. I only started watching this year's competition when i saw her sitting on a chair singing "a woman's worth". I think she has a great voice. Maybe in performing, she's not as good as liu li yang, but when it comes to singing abilities and voice control, i think laure shang is better. I like singers who has a distinct voice where in you could easily recognize them just by listening to their voice, for example celine dion, mariah carey, christina aguilera, jacky cheung. I like laure shang the most when she sang "ai", "yeyeyeye", "huo chai tien tang", "ru guo mei you ni" (w/o the background music), and "hu ran zhi jien". She can sing very well without the background music.

# 2. Xu Fei------- Maybe she doesn't have a powerful voice, but she really uses her heart in singing, and that's what people like in her. She can capture everyone's attention just by simply sitting there and playing the guitar.

# 3. Han Zhen Zhen------- She's not just a singer but a composer as well, and take note, the songs she made make sense, unlike other people who keeps repeating the same line from the 1st stanza until the last one, you probably know who i'm talking about if you had watched her perform .
    Last edited by prettycheeks; 11-26-06 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prettycheeks
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]For me, I only like 3 of this year's competition and that's:

# 1. Shang Wen Jie------- I really like her voice. I only started watching this year's competition when i saw her sitting on a chair singing "when a man loves a woman". I think she has a great voice. Maybe in performing, she's not as good as liu li yang, but when it comes to singing abilities and voice control, i think laure shang is better. I like singers who has a distinct voice where in you could easily recognize them just by listening to their voice, for example celine dion, mariah carey, christina aguilera, jacky cheung. I like laure shang the most when she sang "ai", "yeyeyeye", "huo chai tien tang", "ru guo mei you ni" (w/o the background music), and "hu ran zhi jien". She can sing very well without the background music.

# 2. Xu Fei------- Maybe she doesn't have a powerful voice, but she really uses her heart in singing, and that's what people like in her. She can capture everyone's attention just by simply sitting there and playing the guitar.

# 3. Han Zhen Zhen------- She's not just a singer but a composer as well, and take note, the songs she made make sense, unlike other people who keeps repeating the same line from the 1st stanza until the last one, you probably know who i'm talking about if you had watched her perform .
    I agree with Xufei: she does use her heart with singing, but her singing really is too far behind, but i still like it.

Han zhen zhen, i like her songs, but i reckon she needs to work on her lyrics, and how to pronounce them. Like in ye zi, she sang most of the lyrics in wrong, and some of them i couldnt understand, but i love her voice.

Shang wen jie: okay i dont want to get to far with her, but I reckon that liu li yang is better in voice control. Why? because Liu li yang, not only is her voice stronger than wen jie's in chest and head voice, but she can also switch voices smoothly, its just that wen jie doesnt have a high chestvoice (And thats not a bad thing) and she switches voices more often, so it makes it more obvious.

hey! welcome to the thread prettycheeks! i have to say that i like liu li yang the best...coz she is just too good voice, personality, attitude, character, talent, appearance, etc

but i agree with u with wen jie's distinct n good voice...she is better than mariah carey and christina aguillera imo well, i always prefer asian artists u know

and xu fei has a way to win hearts of her audience...although her voice really is not that powerful...but it is quite ok...she is so popular, she reached taiwan's top 200 you know?

zhen zhen is wow! i like her...enough said!

hey! welcome to the thread prettycheeks! i have to say that i like liu li yang the best...coz she is just too good voice, personality, attitude, character, talent, appearance, etc

but i agree with u with wen jie's distinct n good voice...she is better than mariah carey and christina aguillera imo well, i always prefer asian artists u know

and xu fei has a way to win hearts of her audience...although her voice really is not that powerful...but it is quite ok...she is so popular, she reached taiwan's top 200 you know?

zhen zhen is wow! i like her...enough said!
    Sorry to the both of you, but shang wen jie is sooooo not better mariah and christina... they are much better, and voice, looks, skill, and everything else. still love liu li yang

sorry girlikeme, i so dont like mariah n christina...but i keep that to myself...i wont bad mouth them any longer li yang still rocks above all

Quote Originally Posted by prettycheeks
    yeah I knowwwwww!!! Zhen Zhen's a good composer. Not only the words, the melody sounds good too..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    yeah I knowwwwww!!! Zhen Zhen's a good composer. Not only the words, the melody sounds good too..
    Many people say that she composed ye zi... but she didnt....what songs did she compose?