Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chao ji nv sheng (aka super girls) vs American idol

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    same, actually a lot of li yang's songs dat she did, i havent heard of it. maybe datz why i like her.. haha.. i.e wonderful tonight, If, It's your chance, hai kuo tian kong (I initially tot it's beyond's.. but it's like a totally different song.. lol), zi bang zhi ge,
    I LOVE XIN LE TUAN'S HAI KUO TIAN KONG!!! I LOVE XIN LE TUAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnut
    I saw parts of the concert and so far from what I've seen, a lot of BAD performances. OMG, dunno it's the problem with the artiste themselves or the microphone. He Jie's was weird cos the mic is prolly not working so well, she has to keep holding it to her mouth or else, she sounds distant and off..

then the one with wei wei and wen jie in the beginning, they stuffed it u a lil bit in the middle, otherwise i think they sounded nice..
    hm..... i dont think the performances were that good either... i thnk the only people who kept up their ability were Reborn, coz they sound the same, not worse, but their dancing was pretty good, besides small reborn. Big reborn is much better. Li yang kept upp, li na did and yu chun. others kinda dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnut
    the one with tang xiao, meng meng, sin yi xin and hu ning was totally crap.. it's like they didn't practise, they sounded unsure during the beginning of the songsssSSss they did, like all of them and the lyrics are messed up.. But i was surprised by yi xin and hu ning who did a duet singing in cantonese.. (hacken lee's hong yat) but they sounded weird, especially yi xin, she can't keep up with the rhythm..
    hahaha i didnt see that one. lets hope i dont hey
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

reli?? icic i havent heard of their songs except the 'zui mei' and the song dat has this part, 'see you when i see u again'
    oh thats the journey...the girls often sing it..they hav great songs

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    I LOVE XIN LE TUAN'S HAI KUO TIAN KONG!!! I LOVE XIN LE TUAN!!!

me too! one night in beijing is awesome! so as many other tracks from shin yue tuan

lolx, din noe Shin sang hai kuo tian kong, icic...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lolx, din noe Shin sang hai kuo tian kong, icic...
    yea shin sang a lot of good songs...no wonder they r quite famous hop li yang sings a duet with them

u know that song 'zui mei' with that part 'see you when i see you again' that chestnut mentioned, the top 10 of guangzhou city, sang it on the grand final of gz. In the last show of guangzhou, cheng xi and du chang rei got kicked out. After du chang rei got kicked out, the top 10 of guangzhou city came up and sang that whole song in english li yang was in the middle, and her voice kinda sparked the most

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    u know that song 'zui mei' with that part 'see you when i see you again' that chestnut mentioned, the top 10 of guangzhou city, sang it on the grand final of gz. In the last show of guangzhou, cheng xi and du chang rei got kicked out. After du chang rei got kicked out, the top 10 of guangzhou city came up and sang that whole song in english li yang was in the middle, and her voice kinda sparked the most
    cant remeber the song...was it from yu qian? but i remember seeing li yang singing 'see you wen i see u agen aka the journey' in the mmiddle n she was sooo good as usual

yeah, dat song was sang heaps of times actually.. btw, du chang rui shud have been on GZ top three AT LEAST.. poor girl..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah, dat song was sang heaps of times actually.. btw, du chang rui shud have been on GZ top three AT LEAST.. poor girl..
    i dont know her...

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i dont know her...
    this one!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/4a330129020008e3')

the one on furthest right... the one on li yang's left.. is liang zi dan, one of li yang's good friend in guang zhou.. she's really good, just not popular.. too bad she got kicked off the during 10 to 7.. she's one of the contestants revived during the revival night if u rmbr, picked by judges as one of the top performers..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I like american idol more

um... i think she kinda suked in the final, both in her song and her PK, And she wasnt that nice to li yang during 7-5. i reckon 'liang zi dan' should have been in top 3, the one in that photo but on the other side,

Quote Originally Posted by amen73
    I like american idol more
    american idol is quite entertaining in a way that they dare to humiliate some of the contestants which is reli quite funny at times.. Especially those poor contestants who really THINk they can sing when they can't even get a single note right.. haha.. These kind of things don't happen in Supergirls because the judges won't actually dare to humiliate the people cos it's China and they don't even show funny clips on super girls.. but i still like super girls concept more..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~