Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wang Shao Wei aka Sam Wang

Post Wang Shao Wei aka Sam Wang

I like to know what does people think about Wang Shao Wei of 183 club and 5566. Give your opinions about him. Like what you guys think of his personality, looks, and anything think you think of him. How would you guys discribe him.

Here are some picture of him and some videos from youtube so if you don't know him you could check those out than give me your opinion.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ttv.com.tw/drama/2003/YoungGuns/images/anchor3_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://5566academy.seesaa.net/image/5566academy-2005-05-16T18:08:41-3.jpg')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0cGQrvTNLM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rp6C8cdFQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GsOJlAjA2o

Pics are from Google search engine
    Last edited by 530520; 11-20-06 at 08:09 PM.

I really like Sam a lot and can't wait to see him in more series. I have seen him behind the scenes and stuff and he is really funny and cute... I think he is really talented too. It must be hard for him to go back and forth between the 2 groups, but that just makes him more special....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i like him also. he's my fav from 183 club and 5566 and i think he's a good actor. I saw him recently in magicians of love and prince who turned into a frog (magic love) and he was excellent in both shows (perhaps b/c he portrayed really likable characters?). Anywayz, i must say, I'm a fan. it's cool that he's in two bands, too. I wonder which one he's more committed to?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

I liked Sam in Prince Turn Into Frong better than his role in Magicians of Love.

He's likeable but I don't think his acting is as good as Ming Dao yet. His facial expressions are just not up to par.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I really like Sam Wang as well. He's a very nice guy, always makes people laugh, yet serious about work and is very talented as well.

I think aside from 183 Club and 5566, he's also involved with another pop group, but I can't remember the name. Sam dances very well. You just like him immediately.

He's cute. =)

Shaowei's not the best looking, nor good at acting or singing, but he's my favourite member out of 5566 and 183club, coz he's just so cute and funny! i love his personality!

It is more than looks anyway... I heard a lot of good things about Sam... A lot of fans that have met him really like him since he is so nice and friendly... I have read a number of things about him and really like him too.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

sam, is by far, the best 5566 member to me... his acting improved a lot n i must say he is the one who has got a long way to go from the members of the group...he really has moved on a lot! n he s real funny n wacky!

I love love Shao Wei! You can say that I'm IN LOVE with him, for a year and a half now. He may not be the type of person who will catch someone's eye at first glance but to all who takes the time to get to know him, he's the greatest man on earth. He's jiao di di, manly, funny, caring, etc.

For more information on him, check out his fansite:
    http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/Jiao_Di_Di/
    <3 Sam Wang Shao Wei <3
    Please visit Shao Wei's English Forum!

For some reason Sam reminds me of a very young Alan Tam.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I find it amusing that shaowei cross-dress a lot. his face looks feminine enough (if he plucks his eyebrow and wears make-up, but he's just too tall and musculine to look female from the head down). click on the second link in my signature and see for yourself (and that's only just part of the clips in which he's in drag)
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by 530520
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ttv.com.tw/drama/2003/YoungGuns/images/anchor3_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://5566academy.seesaa.net/image/5566academy-2005-05-16T18:08:41-3.jpg')
    He looks a gay tho but pretty hot

i really like Sam Wang Shao Wei
    i like him seen i watch Magician Of Love
    he is so funny off screen
    especially in Siu Nian Te Gong Dui he and Zax are halarious
    anyone watch his new serie "En Nui A Chu" yet is really good [he pair up with Qiao Qiao]
    Love:~Raymond Lam~Ruco Chan~Sam Wang ~Luo Jin~
    Admire:~Michelle Ye~Jessica Hsuan~Linda Chung~
    Bands:~5566~183 Club~Twins ~
    Watching:~Scheme of a beauty~The Fixer~

I like Sam too- he was so funny dressing up as Pan Jin Lien in 5566's adaptation of 'Outlaws of the Marsh': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vspxY39ywus

lol. I love those skits. . .it's so hilarious. . .xiezhi always has to end up with shaowei! He never gets a real girl in the end of the story. . . and of course, for some reason, shaowei is always the girl even though he's the one that can lift xiezhi.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

OMG! I did not know he is thirty! And turning thirty-one this year! I always figured him to be younger...man, he's as old as three of my friends who are born in the same year.

Yea, he was born on Dec. 18, 1976. He is the same age as 2 of my close friends.He has a young look. Even one of the fans that met him in person said that he looks really young for his age. I am not that much younger myself...

He is not good in singing but he has improved from the Bravo album, i can hear his improvement in singing. I wonder what is he up to now?

Happy birthday to Shao wei!!!
    May your dreams come true.
    And congrates for the opening of the bakery cafe.