Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    gosh. 'keep your mouth shut' i use that to my boss and friends. they laugh. but since maybe other people dont take it the same way, i said SORRY.

Yeah, when I say my friend has a twin, he/she laughs as well. But since u guys don't take it the same way, Im SORRY. So much for the caps huh?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Yeah, when I say my friend has a twin, he/she laughs as well. But since u guys don't take it the same way, Im SORRY. So much for the caps huh?
    okay. i laughed the first time you said it. But uve said so many times, and it gets annoying. I dont always use 'keep your mouth shut' over and over again. I told u please stop, coz it gets annoying.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Btw, yes, twins or triplets. U two have exact same thoughts and opinions and are always online together. I can always get the moderator to conduct an IP check...and do you know what happens then?
    I did And ur signatures, posts, favourite threads, ideas, opinions, behaviours, tempers, arguments, phrasing are all very similar. If u two are not clones, I'm convinced u 2 are twins or long-lost ones at the very least
    U and U cannot get it that im not making inferences of u two being twins using the literal meaning but using ur behaviours and attitudes.

One of the definition of twins:
    Twin: forming a matching, complemtary, or closely connected pair.
    And the personal attacks asking me to shut up started when I said that u two are twins due to my observation on ur similarity of posts, arguments, opinions etc.
    As far as I'm concern, from the very first moment u started accusing us being twins, u meant us being the same person, creating multiple accounts and using the same IP, not behavioural means. And it seems dat u changed ur mind on that and I am yet to see you apologising for that.

To foreva: I suggest we ignore the OC twins/triplets because their motive of stirring up arguments is basically just to promote this LLY girl and attract attention for her.
    And when i provided my arguments, instead of counter-arguing, u guys started to play victims by proclaiming that u were not at fault and everyone else was attacking u..
    You are the one who claim us stiring up arguments and it wasn't us.. Plus FYI, I did not play victim and oh, DID I SAY EVERYONE WAS ATTACKING ME? I wonder when I SAID that? And even if there is people attacking me, it's not everyone. It's only YOU.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

okay. i laughed the first time you said it. But uve said so many times, and it gets annoying. I dont always use 'keep your mouth shut' over and over again. I told u please stop, coz it gets annoying.
    And i laughed when u asked me to "keep my mouth shut" but i got annoyed when u see my comments as personal attacks while im not supposed to see urs as the same.

Seriously, I dont know of anyone who would see "keep ur mouth shut" as type of joke. And my friends laugh even more when I keep repeating that they are twins. In fact, they are so happy to have someone who has common thoughts as them

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    As far as I'm concern, from the very first moment u started accusing us being twins, u meant us being the same person, creating multiple accounts and using the same IP, not behavioural means. And it seems dat u changed ur mind on that and I am yet to see you apologising for that.
    When Big Master or one of u asked me to prove that u guys are the same person, I suggested as IP check as it's the most feasible way. And apologizing for that? But I'm just following ur pal's comments on personal insults meaning to be jokes

You are the one who claim us stiring up arguments and it wasn't us..
    Can u grasp the idea that it takes 2 hands to clap or it takes 2 to tango? No one is innocent of being involved in the argument. If that's the case, there would be no argument in the first place.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-26-06 at 06:14 AM.

Wise Fool

take a look at this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

HHA! now i know where u are going with this rubbbish. u smack ur forehead so many times that uve gone crazy and mental.

seriously enough of this twins and triplets thing. Why dont u just go get the guts and check with the administrator if we have the same IP? then there would be no more arguing about twins and triplets, but only arguments bout this topic.

So what if we talk bout the same thing? and u DONT even read all of our posts, (which i dont think is necessary) and u then u starting to make conclusions? agree on the same things? big master likes shang wen jie, i dont. infact, i hate her.

p.s. LLY isnt a actress, and gigi cant act. so who is the one that likes people who cant act?
    You know, calling someone twins isn't a personal attack. But calling someone who doesn't agree with you "crazy and mental" is. If you want to continue staying in this forum, then I really suggest strongly that you stay clear from it.

I. Personal Attacks

a) Flaming and Insulting - Posts that make personal attacks on another user will not be tolerated. This includes using profanity and other insults. When debating, attack a point and not a person.

Can u grasp the idea that it takes 2 hands to clap or it takes 2 to tango? No one is innocent of being involved in the argument.
    Then YOU should have said, it was US ALL STIRRING UP the ARGUMENT instead of just saying me, bigmaster and girllikeme DOING DAT FOR THE SAKE OF GLORIFYING LI YANG..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

And i laughed when u asked me to "keep my mouth shut" but i got annoyed when u see my comments as personal attacks while im not supposed to see urs as the same.

Seriously, I dont know of anyone who would see "keep ur mouth shut" as type of joke. And my friends laugh even more when I keep repeating that they are twins. In fact, they are so happy to have someone who has common thoughts as them
    but yea its fine, im not saying its bad calling twins, but i told u to stop. thats the main thing im was pretty annoyed about

Then YOU should have said, it was US ALL STIRRING UP the ARGUMENT instead of just saying me, bigmaster and girllikeme DOING DAT FOR THE SAKE OF GLORIFYING LI YANG..
    Ur friends' and ur replies and posts were glorifying her wasnt it? LLY is so much better thn GG blah blah blah, bring in statisitcs, even speaking for the western audiences in Australia, America etc.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    You know, calling someone twins isn't a personal attack. But calling someone who doesn't agree with you "crazy and mental" is. If you want to continue staying in this forum, then I really suggest strongly that you stay clear from it.
    Calling people twins might not be personal attack to you, but to me yes when the point is repeatedly reinforced. And it's even worse when someone even come up by saying we are all the same person posting using different accounts..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Ur friends' and ur replies and posts were glorifying her wasnt it? LLY is so much better thn GG blah blah blah, bring in statisitcs, even speaking for the western audiences in Australia, America etc.
    To me, Li Yang is indeed much better than Gigi. And statistics that I brought in was because soemone asked for evidence. And yeah, since when was I speaking for behalf or other western audiences when I'm from Malaysia huh?

PLUS, I just started debating the point that Li Yang is better when someone started saying Gigi is BETTER and steped Li Yang..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

To me, Li Yang is indeed much better than Gigi. And statistics that I brought in was because soemone asked for evidence. And yeah, since when was I speaking for behalf or other western audiences when I'm from Malaysia huh?

PLUS, I just started debating the point that Li Yang is better when someone started saying Gigi is BETTER and steped Li Yang..
    why don't you all stop arguing?
    there are good points in gigi and li yang.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

take a look at this:
    gigi is f ucking ugly in both the pic here lol

im gunna say charmaine is prettier and better actress too. not much actresses in tvb nowadays can cry like charmaine and not make me cringe ( other good cryers are like tavia) and everytime gigi talks, she breathes so loud. but 1 thing i must say is that gigi does have huge cannons
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Calling people twins might not be personal attack to you, but to me yes when the point is repeatedly reinforced. And it's even worse when someone even come up by saying we are all the same person posting using different accounts..
    You two are repeatedly reinforcing each other's views and doing the same things in the forum so it doesnt come as a surprise that people suspect that u are twins. And I didnt say u were clones because I knew the only way was an IP check to confirm.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    gigi is f ucking ugly in both the pic here lol

im gunna say charmaine is prettier and better actress too. not much actresses in tvb nowadays can cry like charmaine and not make me cringe ( other good cryers are like tavia) and everytime gigi talks, she breathes so loud. but 1 thing i must say is that gigi does have huge cannons
    Yep, she has a much better figure than Charmaine, who i think is a walking twig. And I think Charmaine is pretty bad in crying.

Wise Fool

And I didnt say u were clones because I knew the only way was an IP check to confirm.
    And btw, are Big master, ChestNut and girllikeme the LLY triplets/clones?
    Your words speak for itself..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Your words speak for itself..
    Rofl, if u notice, that was a question, not a comment.

Wise Fool

So? The fact dat u suggested us being clones and then go on saying to get our IP adresses check pretty much says it all.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

nah, ur friend girlikeme brought in that. she's an insane lunatic blabbering nonsense on how internationally renowned is lly. that's the greatest joke cracked by her so far

to lunare: ur avatar looks like the character jann lee from dead or alive
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless