Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Normal?
    Just compare her and bernice, as they were at the same event wearing backless dresses.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3990/31ec5p71slxb7.jpg')
    her back is so disgusting.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5227/31mf062sxit1.jpg')

Bernice is normal. Charmaine is a stick.
    Bernice is fat in that photo!!! charmaine might look like a stick in THAT photo but that looks ages ago. she isnt that skinny anyways i wouldnt call her a stick.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Charmaine and Myolie Wu are the two on top of my list of uglies.
    Though Charmaine sang a good song.
    -.-' I was going to stop posting in this thread but omg, how can u say Myolie Wu's uglyyyyy??? Charmaine, I can sort of understand but I still like her better than Gigi regardless. But MYolie Wu is SOOO cute.

Anyhow, Charmaine wins miles against Gigi..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Bernice is fat in that photo!!! charmaine might look like a stick in THAT photo but that looks ages ago. she isnt that skinny anyways i wouldnt call her a stick.
    Bernice is so pretty in that photo I wouldn't say that is one of her best photos.but and she looks just fine to me.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    Bernice is so pretty in that photo I wouldn't say that is one of her best photos.but and she looks just fine to me.
    I agree: im a big fan of bernice, but shez bit chubby in that one

Haha, Bernice is fat? Sorry, she has a GREAT figure. I bet most people will prefer her figure compared to Charmaine's skeleton.
    And Charmaine is just as stick like now. When I find a recent picture of her in a backless dress, that is not from a editorial spread (like from a magazine, or photoshoot as those are airbrushed), I'll post it.

And those people who said Gigi had wrinkles at the corner of her eyes?
    then see this horror.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8517/se14a102909bigqu0ya7.jpg')

Haha, Bernice is fat? Sorry, she has a GREAT figure. I bet most people will prefer her figure compared to Charmaine's skeleton.
    And Charmaine is just as stick like now. When I find a recent picture of her in a backless dress, that is not from a editorial spread (like from a magazine, or photoshoot as those are airbrushed), I'll post it.

then see this horror.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8517/se14a102909bigqu0ya7.jpg')
    I didnt say that bernice was fat, i just said that she was fat in that picture. anywayz, if it was a recent picture of bernice and charmaine, bernice wouldnt be that chubby, coz usually she is skinnier than that

then see this horror.

I didnt say that bernice was fat, i just said that she was fat in that picture. anywayz, if it was a recent picture of bernice and charmaine, bernice wouldnt be that chubby, coz usually she is skinnier than that
    Bernice wasn't "Chubby" at that time. If not she won't have been called the most attractive.
    Yesterday, both Bernice Liu and Charmaine Sheh revealed their back when attending the “Top Ten Artists Awards”. However, it was Bernice who was the most attractive because of her sex appeal.
    This is from a society who has an obsession with being thin. If Bernice was really "chubby" she won't have been called the most attractive. And there will be comments on her putting on weight.
    Here's a better angle.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5182/ul330ku7.jpg')

Bernice wasn't "Chubby" at that time. If not she won't have been called the most attractive.

This is from a society who has an obsession with being thin. If Bernice was really "chubby" she won't have been called the most attractive. And there will be comments on her putting on weight.
    Here's a better angle.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5182/ul330ku7.jpg')

welll I reckon she was pretty chubby. see her whole figue there

i dunno whu bernice s but she is pretty in that picture....

myolie wu is ok but michelle yip for me loved her in tian xia di yi

Here's a better angle.

Seriously this is considered chubby?! No wonder anorexia is on the rise..

I think Bernice has a pretty good figure by the way
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Here's a better angle.

yeah, she looks much better than the picture before..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

oh man, Charmaine is nothing compared to Gigi
    Gigi is prettier, more talented, and charmed!

Charmaine, just an actress with luck who has just average look.

OMG, i dun even know why this thread exist, how can Charmaine compare to Gigi Lai? I mean they're sooooo different and Gigi is Soooo much prettier, Charmaine erm ok oni... No I'm not a die hard fan of Gigi, or even her fan, but its kinda obvious rite...
    Michelle Ye's Realm, <-- enter here

No really, I don't know what standards of 'chubby' you're comparing her to, but that is nowhere near chubby. If you compare her to skinny HK actresses like Kenix and Charmaine, then yes, she has a lil more meat on her bones. Personally, I find the 'my head is bigger than my body' look so disgusting...I don't know wat is so attractive about it. Bernice actually looked well-proportioned to me, having a really healthy image.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

*shruggs* if she was any skinnier, she would look too thin and gross and her figure will be gone. tt is not a very good picture of hers. go to her wiki-page and see her pic there. SHE IS HAWD!
    -------------------
    firstly, comparing charmaine and gigi and liu liyang(err... who is she? i tot liyang was the KOne guy name?) beauty is hard cause they beauty can be seperated in different leagues.

charmaine has a sweet face. a approachable one. one in which u see and like. i am sure all of has a time in which we did not hate charmaine or even liked her!

gigi has classic beauty. she also has sharper and more define features. she has a face which can fit into any time line and still look pretty to most pple.

fr what i see, LLY has the current modern cool look in which many teens want. I think her image is cool and not pretty or sweet. But if she changes her image, she may be able to pull of a pretty one.
    -------------------
    though i am a gigi fan, i must say she and LLY dun haf a big presence in Singapore. when i go music stores or big departmental ones, i do not see any of LLY albums. Gigi is also very unknown in Singapore, though i believe she has a slightly bigger one cause Bio-Essence(a skin care company) flow her in to be their spokesperson. They are not advertised on TV or on any major ad. most likely, u will only know them if u are a TVB fan in s'pore (u will know gigi) or if u are a china pop fan in singapore (u will know LLY)
    ---------------------
    err.... u know what i think?
    i think we shld stop argueing abt gigi's and LLY popularity in china cause the KOREAN STARS ARE MORE POPULAR THAN THEM! srry but everyone is going through a korean craze now so most ads are fronted by korean stars. btw, trust me cause i jus returned from beijing on the 3rd Dec.
    -----------------------
    and if u want some evidence of gigi's popularity in china, go here:
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Bowie...alk339477.html
    -----------------------
    err..... i think i will stop here.... off to eat lunch now! i may continue if i feel like it or if gigi fans want me to help gigi... *shruggs* doubt so, they are doing a great job of defending her.
    BYE!!! i am off to eat my lunch then go defend my other idols' who are hated by many... believe me, i haf so much i am not affected by rumours now...

Quote Originally Posted by _wadeva_
    *though i am a gigi fan, i must say she and LLY dun haf a big presence in Singapore. when i go music stores or big departmental ones, i do not see any of LLY albums. Gigi is also very unknown in Singapore, though i believe she has a slightly bigger one cause Bio-Essence(a skin care company) flow her in to be their spokesperson. They are not advertised on TV or on any major ad. most likely, u will only know them if u are a TVB fan in s'pore (u will know gigi) or if u are a china pop fan in singapore (u will know LLY)
    ---------------------
    err.... u know what i think?
    i think we shld stop argueing abt gigi's and LLY popularity in china cause the KOREAN STARS ARE MORE POPULAR THAN THEM! srry but everyone is going through a korean craze now so most ads are fronted by korean stars. btw, trust me cause i jus returned from beijing on the 3rd Dec
    Hm... its quite obvious that LLY wont have a big presence. She just came out... a few months ago... but gigi came out many many many years ago and if she still doesnt have a big presence in singapore... thats a bit disapointing.

Korean stars? i havent even seen one before in china or anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by lil_vy
    oh man, Charmaine is nothing compared to Gigi
    Gigi is prettier, more talented, and charmed!
    Hm... pretty ironic considering the fact that 'charm' is in the name Charmaine, don't you think?

Anyway, I agree with those who prefer Gigi's looks. Charmaine has a ridiculously large nose that is disproportionate to the rest of her facial features. Plus I think she has a very unattractive smile. On the other hand, I think Gigi has one of the best smiles In pictures where they are standing next to each other, you could hardly tell that Gigi is older by several years.

As for those who think Bernice is "fat"... She's actually amongst one of the more healthier looking TVB actresses nowadays. I think the reason why most people tend to find her fat is because she has somewhat of a large frame (big-boned), and people with large frames usually give off the illusion of being "fat", though it's not normally the case. I would consider Bernice fit.
    Last edited by sugarcane; 12-05-06 at 03:06 AM.

well i actually reckon i prefer charmaine's body than bernice's, even though i am a big fan of bernice. Bernice is a bit chubby in that photo, and yes she is big boned, but big boned people can have a good figue too. Bernice is fit, but still bit chubby.