Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

charmaine is even more hideous than what the audience is forced to look at without makeup. gigi is consistently beautiful though a bit more lifeless without make up.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

gigi lai is prettier

definitely gigi. she is versatile and looks nice and gorgeous almost in every hair style, every outfit. whereas in my opinion, charmaine is one who needs to rely on makeup, and not all kinds of style suits her. just my personal opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Thuy Tien
    is there a need to compare these two gals?
    it's so obvious that CS can't compare to Gigi

One is plan look w/ big nose vs. beautiful woman at age 34
    big nose....agree

In terms of look, of course gigi

Obviously, Gigi looks better than Charmaine. Gigi is the prettiest out of all TVB actresses. Charmaine is pretty at times.

depends on the situation. i find gigi quite plain in old series like doomed to oblivion. and i think she is way older....

charmaine is young, and has a long way. but in "strike at heart" i wasnt happy with how she looked like, it seemed she got too thin that her chin juts out. prefer her chubbier...

gambatte
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Definitely Gigi Lai.

Definitely Gigi Lai.

charmaine reminds me horse

Vote for Charmaine ^^ I love her ^^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/sky/041021csf8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3775/xin06204032408488759121119pj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by amen73
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/sky/041021csf8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3775/xin06204032408488759121119pj.jpg')
    er. out of these photos, i would still stay with charmaine.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2007-01-18/U1817P28T3D1416061F326DT20070118090911.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2007-02-01/U1702P28T3D1434803F326DT20070201084031.jpg')

how can you even compare gigi lai and charmaine "queen of constipation" sheh....
    I agree with someone way in the beginning that gigi and charmaine aren't even in the same league. Regardless of acting skills, no matter how you look at it, gigi lai is better looking. And throw in the acting skills, gigi lai is still better.

Gigi is so beautiful that she automatically pops into my head when I think of beautiful tvb girls. You can probably compare Gigi Lai and Michele Monique Reis (Lee Ka Yan) - that's the type of girls that you can compare Gigi to. Not someone like Charmaine okay-looking and forgetable-looks sheh. Who can you comapre Charmaine's looks to? Someone like Michelle Ye (yuck)

I guess....this thread really opens up my eyes that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....there obviously are people who think charmaine is prettier than Gigi when (to me, anyhow) Gigi Lai is SO OBVIOUSLY prettier.

Quote Originally Posted by muvigal
    Someone like Michelle Ye (yuck)

I guess....this thread really opens up my eyes that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....there obviously are people who think charmaine is prettier than Gigi when (to me, anyhow) Gigi Lai is SO OBVIOUSLY prettier.
    i never find michelle ye yucky...in fact, i kinda like her
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by muvigal
    how can you even compare gigi lai and charmaine "queen of constipation" sheh....
    I agree with someone way in the beginning that gigi and charmaine aren't even in the same league. Regardless of acting skills, no matter how you look at it, gigi lai is better looking. And throw in the acting skills, gigi lai is still better.

Gigi is so beautiful that she automatically pops into my head when I think of beautiful tvb girls. You can probably compare Gigi Lai and Michele Monique Reis (Lee Ka Yan) - that's the type of girls that you can compare Gigi to. Not someone like Charmaine okay-looking and forgetable-looks sheh. Who can you comapre Charmaine's looks to? Someone like Michelle Ye (yuck)

Charmaine is that bad. She is quite pretty. Michelle ye isnt yuck either.

charmaine is more cute, while gigi is more hot
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Although i dont find Charmaine all that beautiful, I have to say that she's prettier than Michelle Yip. At least Charmaine has somewhat attractive eyes, Michelle Yip's features are not attractive at all imo.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Although i dont find Charmaine all that beautiful, I have to say that she's prettier than Michelle Yip. At least Charmaine has somewhat attractive eyes, Michelle Yip's features are not attractive at all imo.
    michelle looks normal as in not really much extra-ordinary features but shes really good n charismatic imo
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Gigi Lai is really beautiful, I love her features, Charmaine only shines in her eyes I guess, Michelle is more common compared to other celebrities, but yes she's charismatic and the longer one gets to know her they'll feel she's become more 'beautiful' cause of her charisma I think...
    Michelle Ye's Realm, <-- enter here