Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    She does? I didnt notice them...pics pls.
    quite hard to find cos I only notice them in series.. anyhow, I come up with this..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/6249/gg76aa4fk.jpg')

yeah, should have made a poll. lolx..

and here, their pics together.. (although I think Charmaine is prettier, I won't say Gigi is ugly.. she's still very pretty)..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img35.exs.cx/img35/1960/08150414.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gz.oeeee.com/ent/yuqing/sheng/W020060425349730567527.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/728/35774897dj.jpg')
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

there arent wrinkes at the corner of her eyes in those pictures she certainly looks beta than liu li yang. i think their age differ by like 10 yrs right? but gigi doesnt looks older than her.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    there arent wrinkes at the corner of her eyes in those pictures she certainly looks beta than liu li yang. i think their age differ by like 10 yrs right? but gigi doesnt looks older than her.
    u mean gigi looks younger than liu li yang?? lolx. No way.. haha yeah. Li yang's only 24.. I think Li yang looks better.. HAHAHAH...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Charmaine's best features are her eyes and she definitely needs her makeup. Otherwise...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2668/ye0159fp.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    u mean gigi looks younger than liu li yang?? lolx. No way.. haha yeah. Li yang's only 24.. I think Li yang looks better.. HAHAHAH...
    u know you can judge their popularity by the amount of fans they have. gigi has a much larger number of fans compared to her. you see for example in spcnet, there are like 10+ ppl supporting gigi where there are only 3ppl including you rooting for li li yang yang only.

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

u know you can judge their popularity by the amount of fans they have. gigi has a much larger number of fans compared to her. you see for example in spcnet, there are like 10+ ppl supporting gigi where there are only 3ppl including you rooting for li li yang yang only.
    the number of fans can be deceiving Mr Fearless.... the clones are slowly taking over spcnet
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    the number of fans can be deceiving Mr Fearless.... the clones are slowly taking over spcnet
    that's evident in a poll but not so in the comments of a thread. you dun see remarks made by several ppl but suspected to be one person actually showing their support for gigi issnt it?

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

-.-' i tot we are talking about looks now u go towards popularity.. And I'm sure U can't judge one's popularity just by looking solely at THIS forum can u? As much as I like this forum, I wont say this represents the whole WORLD.. And gigi lai is popular, no doubt about it, and probably more well known globally, but Liu Li yang is very popular in China itself.. You might say only in China, what's the use, but they don't need to go global cos they have enough population to support their own music industry..

Plus Gigi lai is already 35, and Li yang still has long way to go. Gg has been around for ages, so it's not unusual dat she's more popular. Li yang's only out for er, six months or less and she's already bigger than Gg in china..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Charmaine's best features are her eyes and she definitely needs her makeup. Otherwise...
    exactly, and you need to be able to see her eyes, and she looks okay

or else
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/615/324sx0.jpg')

-.-' i tot we are talking about looks now u go towards popularity.. And I'm sure U can't judge one's popularity just by looking solely at THIS forum can u? As much as I like this forum, I wont say this represents the whole WORLD.. And gigi lai is popular, no doubt about it, and probably more well known globally, but Liu Li yang is very popular in China itself.. You might say only in China, what's the use, but they don't need to go global cos they have enough population to support their own music industry..

Plus Gigi lai is already 35, and Li yang still has long way to go. Gg has been around for ages, so it's not unusual dat she's more popular. Li yang's only out for er, six months or less and she's already bigger than Gg in china..
    looking on an actor's popularity shows two factors or probably more.. 1)Is her looks adored by people, if yes, she would then recieve mass popularity 2)her acting or singing skills. Obviously, you cant judge by this forum only, that's why said for example... are you sure that china's population is enough to support lly's music career. are you certain that she could attract the majority of the civilians there. even if there is quite a large number number now, are u sure that they would continue to support her even if she has many years to go? S.H.E or cyndi used to be very famous, but now, look at their popularity? they are not as stable as andy lau or jacky chueng. their popularity might only soar for a while when they released a new album. i dun get what are u trying to potray by saying bigger than gigi, so i assume that u r saying more popular. evidence pls?

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

How do you know she's bigger than Gigi in china? Do you live in China? Gigi's quite famous in china, just so you know. When I went to China, I saw quite a number of ads with Gigi endorsing them. Besides, comparing Gigi and this Liu li yang, whoever she is, is kind of like comparing F4 and Tony Leung. Even both are popular, they appeal to different groups of people.

fearless! who do u like better? liu yi fei or gigi? coz u admiring liu yi fei, i 've got nothing to say...not that i like liu yi fei but she is quite ok...but gigi? sorry,i dont like her and u cant compare gigi and liu li yang in any aspect! they belong to a different category....age, background,type of entertainment they do, etc...

but saying that gigi is more popular than li yang is definitely biased....coz gigi had been around for more than a decade and li yang is just new (but is already rockin'! yahoo! )...and li yang definitely is not the cyndi wang or SHE type [not that i am gainst SHE]...she is not a 'cuty-cute' artist! she is a real artist, and i am talking about a real one...you must see her perform once and you will know what i mean...

and i think it is time for gigi to act her age...u see amy chan in the warriors of the yangs 2006? she definitely does not look old but since she is already in her middle age, she portrayed a role of the mother and she rocks in her role!

Abosolutely NOT! Gigi already looks worse than liu yi fei, and liu li yang is much prettier than liu yi fei...
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

you see for example in spcnet, there are like 10+ ppl supporting gigi where there are only 3ppl including you rooting for li li yang yang only
    Number one: this forum is not the world is it?
    Gigi is mainly famous besides asian people.... and china of course. Unlike our lly, i know so many americans, australians, europeans that LOVE her and im sure that number is way more than gg.

looking on an actor's popularity shows two factors or probably more.. 1)Is her looks adored by people, if yes, she would then recieve mass popularity 2)her acting or singing skills. Obviously, you cant judge by this forum only, that's why said for example... are you sure that china's population is enough to support lly's music career. are you certain that she could attract the majority of the civilians there. even if there is quite a large number number now, are u sure that they would continue to support her even if she has many years to go? S.H.E or cyndi used to be very famous, but now, look at their popularity? they are not as stable as andy lau or jacky chueng. their popularity might only soar for a while when they released a new album. i dun get what are u trying to potray by saying bigger than gigi, so i assume that u r saying more popular. evidence pls?
    Who are you to say that lly's looks arnt adored by people? im so sure that you dont know. if you havent watched chao ji nv sheng, then you would be clueless, yet ur here talking about lly. LLY is extremely beautiful, and gigi isnt in the match for her. Even that famous host guy from taiwan, hez surname is cai, and he said that in singing, it will at least take a few years before they can find a girl as pretty as LLY.
    Number two: Singing skills, 10 milllion times better than gigi. Gigi's voice is quite, and not inviting. Her breathing sounds are also loud. LLY, came out of a singing competition.... so much better.
    Acting? dont even try to challenge LLY. she is going to be a great actor, evident in those acting scenes in chao ji nv sheng. She is so much better than gigi, and im sure there are more gigi haters than LLY haters.
    Okay.... so what? SHE and cyndi are totally useless, thats why they arnt popular anymore. Only useless people go down. If you are good, then u stay! LLY is great, and sings better than all of SHE put together. More popular? WAY MORE popular than gigi! i cant believe u even mentioned her with popularity.

How much have u seen of this world? i bet not much if you are goin to say that gigi is more popular than LLY. China? my second home is china. First is australia. Most of my family lives in china, and ive been there many times myself. LLY famous in china? famous in guangzhou, chengdu, xian, hong kong, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, and another 15 and more cities. Outside of china? HA!
    Australia: Relatives around all of australia. i know in victoria, she is famous enough. U mention Jade liu foreigners, most of them will know who she is. Gigi's name? never.
    America? Some of friends live there. from north to south, east to west.. Same situation with australia...
    this also goes to france, italy, germany, and more european counties... but not many will know gigi's name. so what if they live overseas? i know many people who have payed alot to get the songs that LLY has sang on stage to be shipped over. she earns money.

How do you know she's bigger than Gigi in china? Do you live in China? Gigi's quite famous in china, just so you know. When I went to China, I saw quite a number of ads with Gigi endorsing them. Besides, comparing Gigi and this Liu li yang, whoever she is, is kind of like comparing F4 and Tony Leung. Even both are popular, they appeal to different groups of people
    Yes i know..... i swear ive been to china many many times, my family are spread all around there, and i can get updates from it. When did u go to china huh? remember, LLY just started, and already popular than gigi.

there arent wrinkes at the corner of her eyes in those pictures she certainly looks beta than liu li yang. i think their age differ by like 10 yrs right? but gigi doesnt looks older than her
    Saying that gigi looks younger than LLY is just like saying pigs can fly. gigi is old, and she does have wrinkles. she isnt as active, and TRIES to act younger but fails. who cant see that the difference between LLY? of course LLY WINS!!!

there is no discussion between them two. it is impossible for gigi to win, and not because that i like LLY and i dont like gigi, its just that the truth is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    and i think it is time for gigi to act her age...u see amy chan in the warriors of the yangs 2006? she definitely does not look old but since she is already in her middle age, she portrayed a role of the mother and she rocks in her role!
    Er, don't you think it's time for charmaine to act HER age? All your ridiculous arguments against Gigi are unfounded, because Gigi has always been acting her age. None of her roles are the "cutesy" roles, compared to charmaine. She has always been paired with actors her age or older. (From the most recent, Kevin Cheng, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Chilam, Lawrence etc) Compared her to Charmaine who has been paired up with Raymond Lam twice!

Since you bring up Amy Chan, that's where you are wrong as well. Amy Chan is already 44, Gigi is almost 10 years younger than her. but even when Amy Chan was 36 (which is even older than Gigi's current age), she still acted as a young woman in her 20s, as Mo Guai Ying. And paired up with Vincent Jiao who is at least 5 years younger than her.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    fearless! who do u like better? liu yi fei or gigi? coz u admiring liu yi fei, i 've got nothing to say...not that i like liu yi fei but she is quite ok...but gigi? sorry,i dont like her and u cant compare gigi and liu li yang in any aspect! they belong to a different category....age, background,type of entertainment they do, etc...

but saying that gigi is more popular than li yang is definitely biased....coz gigi had been around for more than a decade and li yang is just new (but is already rockin'! yahoo! )...and li yang definitely is not the cyndi wang or SHE type [not that i am gainst SHE]...she is not a 'cuty-cute' artist! she is a real artist, and i am talking about a real one...you must see her perform once and you will know what i mean...

I have 5 points to make. I like lyf majority due to her looks but gigi majority to her acting skills. That's my first point

Yup, u cant compare both of them because one of them is a singer while the other is an actress but you can definitely compare their looks. that's the second point

Comparing their ages would serves as a great advantage for lly as she is younger but yet she still does not looks prettier than gigi. One of your fellow rabid supporter of lly has claimed that there are wrinkles on the sides of gigi's eyes but yet the pictures shown does not support her point of view. that's my third point.

What do you mean by a real artist? From what i see, lly and s.h.e do similar things and that is singing. So what makes her a real artist and s.h.e not? That's my fourth point.

Time for gigi to act her age? A good actress must be versatile and gigi is one. Doesnt mean that she is 35 means that she has to act her age. She has to act roles pertaining to a variety of ages to shows her capability.(but not teenagers of course) Besides, i think there are shows where she took the role of being a mum. that's my last point

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Er, don't you think it's time for charmaine to act HER age? All your ridiculous arguments against Gigi are unfounded, because Gigi has always been acting her age. None of her roles are the "cutesy" roles, compared to charmaine. She has always been paired with actors her age or older. (From the most recent, Kevin Cheng, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Chilam, Lawrence etc) Compared her to Charmaine who has been paired up with Raymond Lam twice!
    Unfortunately her age isnt the best way to be acting... she cant act very well anyway;

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Er, don't you think it's time for charmaine to act HER age?
    Unfortunately her age isnt the best way to be acting... she cant act very well anyway;
    Talking about charmaine aren't you? No wonder she tries to act as though she's 22. And I agree, Charmaine can't act very well, in fact, she can't act at all.

I have 5 points to make. I like lyf majority due to her looks but gigi majority to her acting skills. That's my first point

Yup, u cant compare both of them because one of them is a singer while the other is an actress but you can definitely compare their looks. that's the second point

Comparing their ages would serves as a great advantage for lly as she is younger but yet she still does not looks prettier than gigi. One of your fellow rabid supporter of lly has claimed that there are wrinkles on the sides of gigi's eyes but yet the pictures shown does not support her point of view. that's my third point.

What do you mean by a real artist? From what i see, lly and s.h.e do similar things and that is singing. So what makes her a real artist and s.h.e not? That's my fourth point.

Time for gigi to act her age? A good actress must be versatile and gigi is one. Doesnt mean that she is 35 means that she has to act her age. She has to act roles pertaining to a variety of ages to shows her capability.(but not teenagers of course) Besides, i think there are shows where she took the role of being a mum. that's my last point
    Haha 5 points? the problem is that all ur 5 points arnt right.

Gigi prettier than LLY? in her dreams that is. Number one LLY's figue is better, tall and medium size, and just because LLY has short hair, doesnt mean shez not pretty. LLY without make-up is only a bit different, unlike gigi. make-up means alot to her. without it, she would not make it without closing all curtains of her house. Unlike LLY, without make-up, still known as pretty.

Real artist... SHE isnt even singin... they are speaking.
    soft voice (not a bad thing but it sounds bad), big breathe noise, no skills, even many people in my singing school are better. Unlike LLY, breathes are nice and small, Voice is absolutely inviting, and these arent just my opinions... these are the judges opinions, as well as LLY fans of course. She is also very 'da qi' from singing u can tell someone's personality. LLY is a very open and outgoing person unlike SHE, u can tell that they arnt those very smart but more of a snob.

Gigi = good actress? if she can even pass the first step of being an actress, i would give u my everything.

Talking about charmaine aren't you? No wonder she tries to act as though she's 22. And I agree, Charmaine can't act very well, in fact, she can't act at all.
    sorry foreva, i think uve mistaken. i was talking about gigi , and a bit of charmaine but charmaine is better.