Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Abosolutely NOT! Gigi already looks worse than liu yi fei, and liu li yang is much prettier than liu yi fei...
    I looked at her pictures, and from what I see, she's not very pretty. Maybe she looks better in person, but she's not photogenic. In some photos, she looks like a not-as-pretty GYY. But before we get into the can of worms on whether GYY or LYF is prettier, I'll just say that even though I think LYF needs alot of work on her acting, she's still very pretty. Not goddess like, but definitely prettier than Liu Li Yang.

When I have time I'll pew pew pew down fearless wacky arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    I looked at her pictures, and from what I see, she's not very pretty. Maybe she looks better in person, but she's not photogenic. In some photos, she looks like a not-as-pretty GYY. But before we get into the can of worms on whether GYY or LYF is prettier, I'll just say that even though I think LYF needs alot of work on her acting, she's still very pretty. Not goddess like, but definitely prettier than Liu Li Yang.
    u use photos? HA u certainly mixed up the truth and dreams. Sure LYF is pretty, but no where near li yang. i still cant believe people tried to compare lly and gigi, and even LYF. Do u know what beauty really means? look in the dictionary. if the inside is not pretty, then no matter how hot and pretty they are on the appearance, they will still be put in the not pretty section, even if it was a competition on only the outer layer. LYF doesnt have much personality, unlike LLY, open and outgoing. \

LLY is so much prettier. from what pictures do u look at? maybe its the ones where is quite sick and needed to go to hospital everyday. Every photo, she can still spark it up, even if it was the uglist background. im sure u cant say that about LYF, pretty in a unnatural way, unlike LLY. pretty in a natural way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

u use photos? HA u certainly mixed up the truth and dreams. Sure LYF is pretty, but no where near li yang. i still cant believe people tried to compare lly and gigi, and even LYF. Do u know what beauty really means? look in the dictionary. if the inside is not pretty, then no matter how hot and pretty they are on the appearance, they will still be put in the not pretty section, even if it was a competition on only the outer layer. LYF doesnt have much personality, unlike LLY, open and outgoing. \

LLY is so much prettier. from what pictures do u look at? maybe its the ones where is quite sick and needed to go to hospital everyday. Every photo, she can still spark it up, even if it was the uglist background. im sure u cant say that about LYF, pretty in a unnatural way, unlike LLY. pretty in a natural way.

I do know what "being beautiful on the inside means", but unlike you, the dictionary does not refer to it as being open and outgoing, so maybe you should check the dictionary more often. More so the terms of kind, generous etc. A quiet personality, does not means that she doesn't have a personality. but seriously, how do you know that LYF is not beautiful on the inside? Do you know her personally? How do you know she's not a kind or generous person?

Open, active and outgoing may appeal to some people, others may like demure, sweet, gentle, quirky or mysterious. So neither LYF's personality nor Liu Li Yang's matter. It's kind of like SHE really. Some people like Ella's tomboyish personality more, others like Selina's sweet character, I personally prefer Hebe.

That picture almost looks like one of those nameless myspace self-whoring pics.

i am clueless about charmaine coz i have never seen any of her series...so i am of no right to discuss over charmaine...

now the discussion part:

Gigi sings good?i dunno but i dont like the sound of her voice....and gigi having wrinkles is just true and natural...people age inevitably...we have to accept it, gigi has to accept it...unless she gets herself a very effective anti-aging cream hehehe hey, does total effect work?

when i mean true artist, it's not just about singing...u see, wen li yang sings, she gives audience a feeling that she takes them with her on stage...you know the feeling when u listen to a great artist sing, you get so 'high' that you'd want to hear more...! li yang gives her audience that feeling

u know michael tao from flaming brothers and to where he belongs? he played a role of a mid-20's wen his age shows he is already in his 40's...i feel the same way with gigi....although she is paired with actors similar her age, the 'young' roles she plays are quite annoying...chu liu xiang...her su rong rong was a no no....

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    I do know what "being beautiful on the inside means", but unlike you, the dictionary does not refer to it as being open and outgoing, so maybe you should check the dictionary more often. More so the terms of kind, generous etc. A quiet personality, does not means that she doesn't have a personality. but seriously, how do you know that LYF is not beautiful on the inside? Do you know her personally? How do you know she's not a kind or generous person?

Open, active and outgoing may appeal to some people, others may like demure, sweet, gentle, quirky or mysterious. So neither LYF's personality nor Liu Li Yang's matter. It's kind of like SHE really. Some people like Ella's tomboyish personality more, others like Selina's sweet character, I personally prefer Hebe.

That picture almost looks like one of those nameless myspace self-whoring pics.
    Welll liu yi fei is worst... so think about that and li yang do doesnt look like that. WHATS WRONG WITH SOMEONE TRyING TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK HOT? so if ur pretty, that means u must be a self-whoring person and things like that. NO !

ive met lyf. and i used to like her. why not now ? coz ive met her! she is sooo mean and snobby. i didnt want to say so much before but its true.
    I so do check the dictionary. i checked 4 dictionaries before i typed. Open and outgoing is only an example of what it is to be inner beauty. Im sure that takes liu yi fei out of the question. anyway if u really knew what it meant, u wouldnt be here objecting.

Number one: this forum is not the world is it?
    Gigi is mainly famous besides asian people.... and china of course. Unlike our lly, i know so many americans, australians, europeans that LOVE her and im sure that number is way more than gg..
    miss, take note of my words, i said "for example". ooh. i would be glad to believe that lly is popular internationally like u said if u provided some evidence. U think she is a international singer. You might as well say famous among the koreans and japanese as well. a lot of crap ur producing..

Who are you to say that lly's looks arnt adored by people? im so sure that you dont know. if you havent watched chao ji nv sheng, then you would be clueless, yet ur here talking about lly. LLY is extremely beautiful, and gigi isnt in the match for her. Even that famous host guy from taiwan, hez surname is cai, and he said that in singing, it will at least take a few years before they can find a girl as pretty as LLY. ..
    What a blatant lie?! oh gosh, please consult the doctor or would u want to go for the asylum?( p.s asylum is a medical centre to accomodate those who are mentally challenged.) The fact that the show isnt well known or isnt broadcasted internationally or regionally shows the inferiority of that person u are talking about.( i do not want to mention the name again cuz i do not want to recognize the existence of the person) you know something, you are just like alumnium oxide trying to adhere to a piece of aluminum. what we need to do is to use a piece of sandpaper to get rid of these absurd irritance. and anyway, accuracy is a merit that has to be cultivated for its own sake!

Number two: Singing skills, 10 milllion times better than gigi. Gigi's voice is quite, and not inviting. Her breathing sounds are also loud. LLY, came out of a singing competition.... so much better.
    Acting? dont even try to challenge LLY. she is going to be a great actor, evident in those acting scenes in chao ji nv sheng. She is so much better than gigi, and im sure there are more gigi haters than LLY haters...
    For goodness sake, gigi is an actress not a singer. woah, u blew the greatest trumpet man, gigi is inferior to her in terms of acting?!!! I look forward to her becoming a great actor, let's welcome the famous transexual liu li yang!!!! From the look on her face, i can see that she is genetically deformed.

Okay.... so what? SHE and cyndi are totally useless, thats why they arnt popular anymore. Only useless people go down. If you are good, then u stay! LLY is great, and sings better than all of SHE put together. More popular? WAY MORE popular than gigi! i cant believe u even mentioned her with popularity.
    okok stop yelping like a mad dog that she is better than gigi. All of these lies are fabricated by you, the rabid fan! no evidence to prove these all... U can enrol for the job of a comedian u know. More famous than s.h.e or cyndi? the people in the world who recognize s.h.e or cyndi or gigi is a hundred or thousand times more than people who know that lly, a nobody that emerged champion out of a minor singing competion, or perhaps the competition consists of her, the only participant?

How much have u seen of this world? i bet not much if you are goin to say that gigi is more popular than LLY. China? my second home is china. First is australia. Most of my family lives in china, and ive been there many times myself. LLY famous in china? famous in guangzhou, chengdu, xian, hong kong, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, and another 15 and more cities. Outside of china? HA!
    Australia: Relatives around all of australia. i know in victoria, she is famous enough. U mention Jade liu foreigners, most of them will know who she is. Gigi's name? never.
    How much have i know of these world? i dare not say much, but compared to ur meagre amount of information, i am at a loss of words. australia and china? haha. you are just an arrogant and a haughty brat that only talks and spouts about what is within you. what about international affairs? do you know anything about cold war? about league of nations? about mussolini? leon trotsky? stalin? lenin? about isolationism? Blitzkreig? gureilla warfare? And btw what jade liu foreigners are you talking about?

i know many people who have payed alot to get the songs that LLY has sang on stage to be shipped over. she earns money.
    one word for those people "foolish", or another bunch of lies created by you.

remember, LLY just started, and already popular than gigi.
    Another deillusional statement to decieve yourself.

there is no discussion between them two. it is impossible for gigi to win, and not because that i like LLY and i dont like gigi, its just that the truth is truth.
    yeah yeah. All of your supposed truth is created by you, the sole person. You're desperately trying to dictate us that gigi is inferior to her but your efforts are clearly futile.( now now, dun u try to create clones to support your statements)
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

hey hey hey we are getting kinda smokin' here...peace men! we do not need to argue in a forum, we discuss.... in the first place, this is a gigi n charmaine thread...li yang was discussed here and we fans just stood up to support her....you wud probably do the same for ur favorite artists right?

and please dont say such rude things like "whor" blahblah...it is not a very polite thing to say...no matter how i dont like an actor/ actress, that is not a respectful word to use...what wud u feel if your fave actor/actress were treated that way...

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

why don't you two start a thread called 'lly vs. gigi'? and then you two can argue all you want there,
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

seriously ur argueing for the sake of argueing. in case u haven noticed, ur brainless answers does not tally to my arguements. both of your friends have faced the reality and turned to the light, you are the only stubborn one left trying to convince people of how good your lili yangyang is.. this is directed to the brainless girl, girllikeme. take no offence, chestnut and bigmaster
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

unfortunately dragonite, i think spcnet has rules regarding arguing so i dont think it wud be such a great idea hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    miss, take note of my words, i said "for example". ooh. i would be glad to believe that lly is popular internationally like u said if u provided some evidence. U think she is a international singer. You might as well say famous among the koreans and japanese as well. a lot of crap ur producing..

What a blatant lie?! oh gosh, please consult the doctor or would u want to go for the asylum?( p.s asylum is a medical centre to accomodate those who are mentally challenged.) The fact that the show isnt well known or isnt broadcasted internationally or regionally shows the inferiority of that person u are talking about.( i do not want to mention the name again cuz i do not want to recognize the existence of the person) you know something, you are just like alumnium oxide trying to adhere to a piece of aluminum. what we need to do is to use a piece of sandpaper to get rid of these absurd irritance. and anyway, accuracy is a merit that has to be cultivated for its own sake!

For goodness sake, gigi is an actress not a singer. woah, u blew the greatest trumpet man, gigi is inferior to her in terms of acting?!!! I look forward to her becoming a great actor, let's welcome the famous transexual liu li yang!!!! From the look on her face, i can see that she is genetically deformed.

okok stop yelping like a mad dog that she is better than gigi. All of these lies are fabricated by you, the rabid fan! no evidence to prove these all... U can enrol for the job of a comedian u know. More famous than s.h.e or cyndi? the people in the world who recognize s.h.e or cyndi or gigi is a hundred or thousand times more than people who know that lly, a nobody that emerged champion out of a minor singing competion, or perhaps the competition consists of her, the only participant?

How much have i know of these world? i dare not say much, but compared to ur meagre amount of information, i am at a loss of words. australia and china? haha. you are just an arrogant and a haughty brat that only talks and spouts about what is within you. what about international affairs? do you know anything about cold war? about league of nations? about mussolini? leon trotsky? stalin? lenin? about isolationism? Blitzkreig? gureilla warfare? And btw what jade liu foreigners are you talking about?

one word for those people "foolish", or another bunch of lies created by you.

Another deillusional statement to decieve yourself.

yeah yeah. All of your supposed truth is created by you, the sole person. You're desperately trying to dictate us that gigi is inferior to her but your efforts are clearly futile.( now now, dun u try to create clones to support your statements)
    \

ha nice back ups u have , but they arnt good enough. crap im producing?> go home and look over urself before u tell others off.

LMAO u are sure reckin urself and what funny back ups u have. lie? LIE? lol just because u dont know, dont blame others. Super girls is casted all over the world. watch the grand final. there was a clip of fans all over the world THAT WOULD BE PROOF!!

ha u think ur own sight is very good? i swear u must go get a new pair of glassses. anyway, if u knew that gigi was an actor and not a singer, u shouldnt have compared her in the first place. anywayz, in a concert, gigi sang songs, but ha wasnt very good? transexual? maybe u dont even know the meaning of that. Maybe u dont lik LLY but dont use that to replace 'dont like' coz u dont even know her. her father would never let her do that, for he didnt even let her sing when she was little. she has pictures of her as a one year old, even four years old, with long hair, in pink, and looking like a girl, and IS A GIRL! lol i dont know where u get transexual from but maybe thats what gigi is... and u say its LLY!

Hm... proof? lol ur the one saying that i dont have proof but what about urself smarty pants? huh? lies? i told u ! go and search some evidence. they are all around u but u are too lazy to even just look around .

ha what makes u think i dont know anything about them? i bet u are the one not knowing and making me say what they mean, then u will understand. so simple man, find something more complicated to question. Jade liu : how can u even argue that gigi is better than jade when u dont even know who she is?

oh so if my friend who is a liu yi fei fan, burcheses a movie of liu yi fei from china, she is called foolish? huh? LOL

proof is around u... look around.

ha u think i create clones? everyone in this thread! who is the one who creates clones? as i told u, go home and look over urself before u tell others off. Im not the only one who agrees okay? so dont call me a brat, coz u have no right to. u might be one urself.

hey let us all stop this arguement , ok? we go admire our own idols ok? we continue liking liu li yang (hey its not lili yang yang ok? ) and you continue liking liu yi fei and gigi...end of arguement...follow ur own heart! peace men! i believe our idols wud not want us fighting becoz of them

seriously ur argueing for the sake of argueing. in case u haven noticed, ur brainless answers does not tally to my arguements. both of your friends have faced the reality and turned to the light, you are the only stubborn one left trying to convince people of how good your lili yangyang is.. this is directed to the brainless girl, girllikeme. take no offence, chestnut and bigmaster
    Lol u are sure funny. maybe i'll give the form to u, fearless. comedian. brainless... what are u then? the same?

okay okay just no more insults bout li yang.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    gigi having wrinkles is just true and natural...people age inevitably...we have to accept it, gigi has to accept it...unless she gets herself a very effective anti-aging cream hehehe hey, does total effect work?
    You guys have yet to show me a pic of GG with obvious wrinkles at the side of her eyes so right now, ur comments are empty.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    u know michael tao from flaming brothers and to where he belongs? he played a role of a mid-20's wen his age shows he is already in his 40's...i feel the same way with gigi....although she is paired with actors similar her age, the 'young' roles she plays are quite annoying...chu liu xiang...her su rong rong was a no no....
    U keep bringing up that one role, SRR but GG has been in countless roles which are matured and sophisticated as well.

there is no discussion between them two. it is impossible for gigi to win, and not because that i like LLY and i dont like gigi, its just that the truth is truth.
    Seriously who is LLY? Is she a new mainland singer or actress? And btw, are Big master, ChestNut and girllikeme the LLY triplets/clones?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-24-06 at 04:15 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I have 5 points to make. I like lyf majority due to her looks but gigi majority to her acting skills. That's my first point
    Err... her acting skills is not all that great says a fair number of homosapien species.

Yup, u cant compare both of them because one of them is a singer while the other is an actress but you can definitely compare their looks. that's the second point
    Comparing looks is a personal taste.
    Though this video is supposed to be stupid, but I'm sure there is some guy that finds this fat chick pretty...
    take a peep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQrXajuy1k

Comparing their ages would serves as a great advantage for lly as she is younger but yet she still does not looks prettier than gigi. One of your fellow rabid supporter of lly has claimed that there are wrinkles on the sides of gigi's eyes but yet the pictures shown does not support her point of view. that's my third point.
    You can't really compare without bias given the situational analysis of things are so differed. The requirements of an actress is most likely without a doubt to be quite good on the looks, now thats the majority... but in the music industry though it pays to have looks and sex appeal to sell more. Ones with good voices still attract many. Like that fat girl who sang Mei Li De Shen Hua with Sun Nang for the Myth.
    Also you say she looks boyish and all, but I'm pretty certain thats a new extremely popular trend in China to the young teens there. The ones who have those kinds of hairstyles are usually considered cool, cute.

What do you mean by a real artist? From what i see, lly and s.h.e do similar things and that is singing. So what makes her a real artist and s.h.e not? That's my fourth point.
    S.H.E are a group/band not one artist .
    They also star in series, and are pretty crack up. Singers are entertainers these days.

Time for gigi to act her age? A good actress must be versatile and gigi is one. Doesnt mean that she is 35 means that she has to act her age. She has to act roles pertaining to a variety of ages to shows her capability.(but not teenagers of course) Besides, i think there are shows where she took the role of being a mum. that's my last point
    Adaptability is key yes. But I'm quite certain you'll see actresses act certain type of roles, once that type of roe is found to suit them the best, such as LYF and her cute, innocent style.
    BTW I don't know whats to argue seriously.

BTW I agree Liu Li Yang fits into the pretty looking group in terms of styles in China.
    Modern and metro is the way to go

yup, LLY is a new singer in china. she was discovered by joining a singing competition...

strife_au! so u finally found the time to have a vivid discussion in this thread hehehe hey! u are talking sense! she does look cool and modern!