Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    I think both of them look pretty bad w/o makeup with Charmaine looking slightly worse imo.

U said back to topic so why are u still talking abt ur LLY? If u want to promote and glorify her, pls do it in the right thread.
    who said i cant do two topics in one post? we were talking LLY bout it in this thread.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

U must be mistaken. I've never said that, pls show me when i said that.

Really?

Ur fellow twin's reply:

And ur good buddy Big Master has been going on and on abt her GG should act roles which are her age
    \

And YOUR point is? seriously TWIN? no way u have no evidence

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    who said i cant do two topics in one post? we were talking LLY bout it in this thread.
    Yes only u and ur fellow pals. If u notice though, u are going off topic. Not everyone is interested in knowing abt LLY. If people are interested, they will visit her thread. There is no need to go round advertising and promoting her because this is not a LLY thread.

\

And YOUR point is? seriously TWIN? no way u have no evidence
    My point is that u are contradicting yourself, if ur clueless enough to not notice that. Btw, yes, twins or triplets. U two have exact same thoughts and opinions and are always online together. I can always get the moderator to conduct an IP check...and do you know what happens then?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-25-06 at 08:55 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

sorry but i have to say this...we, the dedicated fans of our dear liu li yang, were not the ones who started to discuss her in this thread...if u would trace back from where did we start discussing about her, u will know that the first post we made in this thread were about charmaine and gigi...we were not the ones who started bringing her up here...but liu li yang was insulted, and so we go stand up for her, get it?

and not all li yang's fan are teens, take me for example, my teenage years expired years ago...

by the way, what's an IP check? sorry but i'm not really good in net abbreviations...is that a way to check and see if we really are triplets or not? oohhh...that would be cool

bak to the charmaine vs. Gigi, take a look at this photo. Gigi looks worse without make-up then charmaine. Charmaine is still pretty, and yea u might think that she has a big nose, but thats not the point. its overall, and not with make-up. Make-up can fix up most problems.

When LLY is without make- up, she still looks gorjuzz
    If we are comparing the two in this picture.
    Then obviously Gigi looks better without make up.
    Looking at their features.
    Charmaine = Squarish Jaw
    Charmaine = Big Nose
    Charmaine = Case of the disappearing upper lip.
    Eyes are both about the same without make up actually.

Charmaine is prettier. I never thought Gigi's looks were all that and she appeals to me as being cute instead.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

TOPIC: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Geeezz, a simple question that only requires a simple answer, and yet, so much biatching

I think Gigi is more prettier than Charmaine! Now, now...I know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholders so I will respect everyone else's opinions. So put those eggs away!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Geeezz, a simple question that only requires a simple answer, and yet, so much biatching
    lol...LYF vs ET thread is 16 pages - you cannot express negative opinions with yes or not answer
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    lol...LYF vs ET thread is 16 pages - you cannot express negative opinions with yes or not answer
    Sorry, anything that got to do with LYF then I'm not stepping foot into. My #1 rule is not to waste my time on people I don't admired.

U must be mistaken. I've never said that, pls show me when i said that.

Really?

Ur fellow twin's reply:

And ur good buddy Big Master has been going on and on abt her GG should act roles which are her age
    I made a mistake. It wasn't you, it was Foreva. I'm sorry about dat.
    And pls, since when did I say Gigi should act her age?
    I know bigmaster said dat, But i NEVER did. God, i hate watching her even when she's not acting her age, and if she is acting her age, god knows what will happen..
    It's just the fact dat Foreva said gigi has always been acting her age and claiming bigmasters claims ridiculous dat i said, gigi has not been acting her age. I didn't say she should in the first place.. Unless u really think we are twins or triplets. Lolx. Of course you can conduct a check, one's in Philipines, one's from Malaysia, one's Australia even. I'm sure our IP will be different enough to prove u wrong. Dat being said, can I pls check u and foreva's too? And sorry, I really don't know what will happen and I don't need to know for all that matter.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    I made a mistake. It wasn't you, it was Foreva. I'm sorry about dat.
    And pls, since when did I say Gigi should act her age?
    I know bigmaster said dat, But i NEVER did. God, i hate watching her even when she's not acting her age, and if she is acting her age, god knows what will happen..
    It's just the fact dat Foreva said gigi has always been acting her age and claiming bigmasters claims ridiculous dat i said, gigi has not been acting her age. I didn't say she should in the first place.. Unless u really think we are twins or triplets. Lolx. Of course you can conduct a check, one's in Philipines, one's from Malaysia, one's Australia even. I'm sure our IP will be different enough to prove u wrong. Dat being said, can I pls check u and foreva's too? And sorry, I really don't know what will happen and I don't need to know for all that matter.
    Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "always", but Gigi has acted as her age more often than Charmaine did, and I just found his argument of bringing up Amy Chan ridiculous. Not that she's not a good actress, but she's definitely NOT a good example as always acting her age.
    Go ahead and check sunnysnow's and my ip. I mean, you definitely need to. My, it must be our multiple personality disorder. *rolls eyes*

I'm sure our IP will be different enough to prove u wrong.
    If that's the case, it'll be interesting to note the pair of LLY-obsessed twins (not clones).

Dat being said, can I pls check u and foreva's too?
    Pls do by all means!! If you're smart and sharp enough, u would have looked up our histories and study that our posts/replies/opinions etc are very different

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "always", but Gigi has acted as her age more often than Charmaine did, and I just found his argument of bringing up Amy Chan ridiculous. Not that she's not a good actress, but she's definitely NOT a good example as always acting her age.
    Go ahead and check sunnysnow's and my ip. I mean, you definitely need to. My, it must be our multiple personality disorder. *rolls eyes*
    Just ignore the twins, foreva. If they can find me a seasoned and experienced actress who has never acted in a role younger than their age will I accept their "arguments".

Wise Fool

Yes only u and ur fellow pals. If u notice though, u are going off topic. Not everyone is interested in knowing abt LLY. If people are interested, they will visit her thread. There is no need to go round advertising and promoting her because this is not a LLY thread.

My point is that u are contradicting yourself, if ur clueless enough to not notice that. Btw, yes, twins or triplets. U two have exact same thoughts and opinions and are always online together. I can always get the moderator to conduct an IP check...and do you know what happens then?
    YES of course i know what will happen... u are going to waste your time :P by all means go and do a IP check totally welcome, at least then u realise ur wrong.

Who says we cant have the same thoughts huh?

By the way, posts cant decide whether u arnt twins or not, and by saying this, im not saying that you and foreva are twins, but its just that replies can not tell whether u are the same person or not.
    Last edited by girllikeme; 11-26-06 at 01:01 AM.

I'm sure our IP will be different enough to prove u wrong. Dat being said, can I pls check u and foreva's too? And sorry, I really don't know what will happen and I don't need to know for all that matter.
    hey u can check mine as well, if u have the capabilities to do so without consulting the moderator or adminstrator
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

U two have exact same thoughts and opinions and are always online together. I can always get the moderator to conduct an IP check...and do you know what happens then?
    woohh thats a big accusation.....and you're exposing yourself to OT attack

twins or no twins, people may think alike or disalike...it is not a matter to be argued about but i am saying, WE DID NOT start this.. and there's nothing wrong with me admiring amy chan....and liu li yang! this is a free world...i still think they rock! if u people dont think the same, it's olryt...just stop insulting li yang and amy ok? if u cud do that, i wud do the same to ur gigi regradless my personal opinion about her....chil'?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    hey u can check mine as well, if u have the capabilities to do so without consulting the moderator or adminstrator
    No way. sunnysnow and I will never degrade ourselves to be "madly in love with LYF"

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    twins or no twins, people may think alike or disalike...it is not a matter to be argued about but i am saying, WE DID NOT start this.. and there's nothing wrong with me admiring amy chan....and liu li yang! this is a free world...i still think they rock! if u people dont think the same, it's olryt...just stop insulting li yang and amy ok? if u cud do that, i wud do the same to ur gigi regradless my personal opinion about her....chil'?
    Please read carefully, I did not insult Amy Chan. In fact, I like her myself. She's an awesome actress, and I admire those who can act (which does not include Charmaine). But your example of "acting her age" was just ridiculous, if you are actually a fan of hers, you would have know she played a 18-20 year old when she was about 35.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    ..just stop insulting li yang and amy ok? if u cud do that, i wud do the same to ur gigi regradless my personal opinion about her....chil'?
    no truce for you!!!
    us keyboard warriors will criticise anyone who displeases us