Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    no truce for you!!!
    us keyboard warriors will criticise anyone who displeases us
    Keyboard warriors? what do u expect? ur not any better than them..
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

no truce for you!!!
    us keyboard warriors will criticise anyone who displeases us
    ah yes. that's right. go forward my solider and crush tat human who blindly believe in things that arent true
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

i am not an avid fan of amy, but i like her...maybe years ago she did not act her age but i am saying that in warriors of the yang, she did....and i love her there! did u see that series? it was cool!

hey so we criticize all we want? ok then...then let's continue these arguements and make this thread the thread with the most number of pages ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    ah yes. that's right. go forward my solider and crush tat human who blindly believe in things that arent true
    oh Fearless..when will you wake up from this delusion and realise that i am the GENERAL, and you are one of my toy soldiers!!!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Keyboard warriors? what do u expect? ur not any better than them..
    when you take a moment and think about it - you will understand that all of us are 'keyboard warriors' hiding behind the monitor

oh let us all be considerate to our keyboards...they may be tired u know

when you take a moment and think about it - you will understand that all of us are 'keyboard warriors' hiding behind the monitor
    Okay... lets get one thing straight.

when i had said 'keyboard warriors?' it didnt mean that i didnt know what u said. it was just surprising u used it in that way.

warriors? make that keyboard warriors of the yang clan! bwahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i am not an avid fan of amy, but i like her...maybe years ago she did not act her age but i am saying that in warriors of the yang, she did....and i love her there! did u see that series? it was cool!

hey so we criticize all we want? ok then...then let's continue these arguements and make this thread the thread with the most number of pages ever!
    Many years ago, she was about 36, which is still older than Gigi's age. In that case, Gigi still has about 10 years more of "not acting her age" then. So please stop bringing up "acting her age" as an argument. And yes, I watched SNYYJ. It's the BEST China production this year, much better than that overhyped ROCH. I liked ALL the main characters, even though I tend not to like Peter Ho's acting much, but he did a pretty good job, which was really pleasantly surprising. My favourites were Eddie Peng(7th brother), Chen Long(5th brother), Yuan Hong (Ye lu Qi) & Zhao Zi Chun(8th sister). I like Hu Ge alot but he was overshadowed by his brothers though he was the main character. Amy and the father were very good too.

i DID stop didn't i? i like just mentioned that 'not acting her age thing' like 2 times but you kept bringing it up in the picture.... omg! 7th brother n ye li xue were too good! i so love them! and cheng long was good too...so as with peter ho i did not really appreaciated roch as well...hu ge was also good...but eddie n yuan hong, eddie n yuan hong! eddie n yuan hong!

oops, going off-topic agen...maybe i ought to discuss SNYJJ in the SNYJJ thread itself

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    No way. sunnysnow and I will never degrade ourselves to be "madly in love with LYF"
    ROFL!!! Private Fearless, consider changing your signature!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Pls do by all means!! If you're smart and sharp enough, u would have looked up our histories and study that our posts/replies/opinions etc are very different
    and u should have done the same too..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i DID stop didn't i? i like just mentioned that 'not acting her age thing' like 2 times but you kept bringing it up in the picture.... omg! 7th brother n ye li xue were too good! i so love them! and cheng long was good too...so as with peter ho i did not really appreaciated roch as well...hu ge was also good...but eddie n yuan hong, eddie n yuan hong! eddie n yuan hong!
    It was your triplets or twins partners that kept bringing up that I brought up that Gigi acts her age, which I only responded due to your argument that Amy Chan acts her age. Ah confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    Er, actually, what I see from the history of your previous posts, is that all of you LOVE chao ji nu sheng, and concentrate on posting about Liu Li yang, Chao Ji Nu Sheng, and whoever was in CJNS. and you all appear to agree about the same things as well.
    Wow, can't believe she's that old...
    I think she's great!!! Though I have to say most of the characters she played are quite simliar in some ways. Regardless, I still like her cuteness.
    100 percent agree... she is cute... but age doesnt mean a thing. You can be old but still famous and good!
    and no, I didn't read all your posts. I just went to a random page, and picked that one, because liking shirley is kind of rare. No wonder the two of you like Charmaine. You like those who can't act! *smacks forehead* Now I get it!

I did And ur signatures, posts, favourite threads, ideas, opinions, behaviours, tempers, arguments, phrasing are all very similar. If u two are not clones, I'm convinced u 2 are twins or long-lost ones at the very least
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Er, actually, what I see from the history of your previous posts, is that all of you LOVE chao ji nu sheng, and concentrate on posting about Liu Li yang, Chao Ji Nu Sheng, and whoever was in CJNS. and you all appear to agree about the same things as well.

and no, I didn't read all your posts. I just went to a random page, and picked that one, because liking shirley is kind of rare. No wonder the two of you like Charmaine. You like those who can't act! *smacks forehead* Now I get it!
    we all like Li Yang so of course we concentrate on her, if not? Actually the main reason I join this forum is because I saw bigmaster posting on Li Yang.

You might think they can't act, but i think they can act superbly.

I did And ur signatures, posts, favourite threads, ideas, opinions, behaviours, tempers, arguments, phrasing are all very similar. If u two are not clones, I'm convinced u 2 are twins or long-lost ones at the very least
    Then that means u r not 'smart and sharp' enough then.. Convinced eh? Prove it then..
    Last edited by ChestNut; 11-26-06 at 03:51 AM.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

It was your triplets or twins partners that kept bringing up that I brought up that Gigi acts her age, which I only responded due to your argument that Amy Chan acts her age. Ah confusing.

HHA! now i know where u are going with this rubbbish. u smack ur forehead so many times that uve gone crazy and mental.

seriously enough of this twins and triplets thing. Why dont u just go get the guts and check with the administrator if we have the same IP? then there would be no more arguing about twins and triplets, but only arguments bout this topic.

So what if we talk bout the same thing? and u DONT even read all of our posts, (which i dont think is necessary) and u then u starting to make conclusions? agree on the same things? big master likes shang wen jie, i dont. infact, i hate her.

p.s. LLY isnt a actress, and gigi cant act. so who is the one that likes people who cant act?
    Last edited by girllikeme; 11-26-06 at 03:59 AM.

Then that means u r not 'smart and sharp' enough then.. Convinced eh? Prove it then..
    Convincing people doesnt necessarily need proof.

p.s. LLY isnt a actress, and gigi cant act. so who is the one that likes people who cant act?
    GG can't act for u but not for me and foreva

Anyway, it's really tiresome and annoying arguing with u and ur twins because u guys keep coming up with incoherent points and comments which are not even interesting at all. At least arguing with other OC fans are more fun.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-26-06 at 04:25 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Anyway, it's really tiresome and annoying arguing with u and ur twins because u guys keep coming up with incoherent points and comments which are not even interesting at all. At least arguing with other OC fans are more fun.
    Exactly... if charmaine cant act for you, she cant act for us.

Dont like arguing with us? dont argue then. Go with the 'oc' fans dont need to point it out.

I told you, go tell the administrator to check out IP addresses. Or else, keep ur mouth shut bout the twins, coz its not funny and getting annoying.
    Last edited by girllikeme; 11-26-06 at 04:18 AM.

haha watever..
    We are not twins/clones/triplets PERIOD
    Pls stop making pointless about us being one if you cannot prove it..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~