Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Default who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?
    i can always make you smile!!!

Charmaine is hell ugly.

gigi lai is prettier, but acting wise, charmaine improved greatly throughout the years. but dont get me wrong, i am not saying she is ugly, it is just her feature is not as elegant as gigi, who has a feminine cheek and fuller lips. charmaine is more to fair, and she would look better if she gain back some weight to balance up her overall statistic.

you cant really compare beauty, for it divided into so much genre such as elegance, sophistication, feminine, natural etc etc.... i tend to go for natural, but it always at the bottom list

sheraldine

soooo badly charmaine.... well in pretty and appearance... charmaine just passes the line. No affence, i mean this is only my opinion, but gigi's face is all squished together...

And if its only acting and personality, charmaine again coz if u remember in the hong kong TVB show, mei nv chu fang gigi cried over seeing an animal that she has never seen be4 and being scared. i mean the animal would be more scared... she had to cook it!
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

gigi lai!
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Gigi Lai is prettier. I never thought Charmaine was pretty.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Gigi Lai by a mile. Charmaine looks like an anerexic twig.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Whether it's a comparison of face or body, Gigi is definitely prettier. They're not even in the same league.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Definitely Gigi Lai.

Charmaine is looking older by the day. She was alright when she first came out (in terms of beauty), dunno what is happening to her lately.

prettier? gigi.
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

i agree with eveyone.. gigi is way much prettier than charmaine... sometime she even look younger than charmaine... when those two take pic...

GIGI lai. she's prettier, not to mention, she dresses better, and she acts better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky_chick^0^
    who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?
    Let me see, tough choice. My favorite actress ever? Or someone who I would not care about if she did not play Chow Chi Yek.

Gigi Lai all the way.

But of course, I take Charmaine CCY over Gigi CM. Don't ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    But of course, I take Charmaine CCY over Gigi CM. Don't ask...
    you'd do that even though charmaine butchered the role and appeared constipated throughout the series? you'd do that even though charmaine ruined the role and gyy came along to redeem it? wow...that is dedication to ccy regardless of the script or the actress. i'd take it that you'd pick a piece of log that is named ccy over gigi's cm any day too, huh?

anyhow...gigi lai. i was never a fan of hers but lately, i've been appreciating her beauty more and more. she's definitely classy looking and carries herself well...very poised and a natural beauty. please don't insult gigi's beauty by making such a useless comparison. charmaine is tvb's pet for unknown reasons...i mean, she isn't attractive nor can she act. miss lok sure needs to retire so the audience can get real actresses to lead most series.

gigi never struck as a great actress but between the two, gigi definitely displays a wider range of emotions...charmaine can only master the art of constipation.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    you'd do that even though charmaine butchered the role and appeared constipated throughout the series? you'd do that even though charmaine ruined the role and gyy came along to redeem it? wow...that is dedication to ccy regardless of the script or the actress. i'd take it that you'd pick a piece of log that is named ccy over gigi's cm any day too, huh?
    Umm, hmm, hard choice, Look wise, I would take CM over a log, I guess. But at least a log, I do not hate. CM I dislike to the point it makes Ken hatred for Yang Guo understandable. I am pretty sure you too would pick a branch over an ex of yours anyday right?

Eh, if Myolie Wu played CCY, then perhaps I would choose CM. But that is more because of the actress and not the character.

Actually Gigi did play the role of Chow Chi Yek (movie version) also, so therefore in that case, of course Gigi Lai all the way then.
    Last edited by Felix; 11-22-06 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n

anyhow...gigi lai. i was never a fan of hers but lately, i've been appreciating her beauty more and more. she's definitely classy looking and carries herself well...very poised and a natural beauty. please don't insult gigi's beauty by making such a useless comparison. charmaine is tvb's pet for unknown reasons...i mean, she isn't attractive nor can she act. miss lok sure needs to retire so the audience can get real actresses to lead most series.

gigi never struck as a great actress but between the two, gigi definitely displays a wider range of emotions...charmaine can only master the art of constipation.

well said, i couldn't put it any better.

I think she didn't get the award for best actress.... i think it was more," who look the most constipated crying"
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i have to say Charmaine Sheh is prettier than Gigi
    the striking bold looks, the scar below her lower lip is a beauty mark... who cares if she can't cry or act.. this is a question of beauty
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Charmaine is hell ugly.
    wow, ur standards for average looks must be REAL high... Pretty? Does that word even exist in your world? lol..

I think Charmaine's prettier.. ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

No doubt Gigi. Her looks are versatile, which can range from gentle and sweet to sexy and cunning. She has poise, elegance and is one of the few HK actresses who ages really gracefully. The only thing pretty about Charmaine is her eyes while her looks are only limited to the sweet, soft and blur ones. Plus, she looked better in the past before dropping so much weight. Figure wise, GG too, she is slim but has all the right curves, Charmaine is a walking twig.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Charmaine is pretttier, but don't like her anymore...I never thought Gigi was pretty.