Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

SPCNN Breaking News

The storm cloud is gathering momentum as the Battle Royale of GiGi vs Charmaine continues. The affirmative is led by the the infamous Sunnysnow and this time she is up against some stiff competition. Can her hot (sunny) and cold (snow) reasoning triumphant against her opposition? Or will the challengers - Girllikeme, ChestNut, and Big Master (aka The Triplets) combine their wits and wills to defeat and humiliate the elemental logic of Sunnysnow?

Stay tune for more updates from SPCNN as we bring you the latest on the mortal combat of verbal assault between Sunnysnow and the Triplets. This is NetDriftr signing off...
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    So? The fact dat u suggested us being clones and then go on saying to get our IP adresses check pretty much says it all.
    Do u know the meaning of suggest?
    It pretty much says that I did not accuse u.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Do u know the meaning of suggest?
    It pretty much says that I did not accuse u.
    Just ignore them. Who cares about LLY anyway? I don't even know who she is. Neither do I care to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    nah, ur friend girlikeme brought in that. she's an insane lunatic blabbering nonsense on how internationally renowned is lly. that's the greatest joke cracked by her so far

to lunare: ur avatar looks like the character jann lee from dead or alive
    Seriously.... joke.... no affence, but ive proven to u im not makin a joke.

Okay. I've insulted anyone? im sorry. seriously, i didnt mean to . i might have been quite agressive, but im sorry.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

oh this is gettin' real hot hot hot! i was supposedly gonna stop replying this thread to stop the argueing but netdriftter kinda gave me the feeling that the point we r in this forum is to discuss

fearless, not that i am blaming u or anything but you were the one who started bringing up li yang here right? if it werent for u, the debate wud be between charmaine n gigi ryt? see the earlier posts andas far as how i see
    it, chestnut's first reply regarding it was rather polite...i am not siding with her but try to take a peek

sunnysnow and foreva, i guess u feel that u r incapable of ignoring us no matter how u said u wud just do so like how we cud not just ignore u either....this is indeed a battle....ok, get ur weapons ready my speech weapon: (ok, i tried but this is getting really serious ) GIGI = CLOWN! look at her wide-mouthed smile hey i am saying gigi and not sunnysnow or foreva so try to keep cool

strife_au: thank u for giving a news break from time to time we do need ice breakers u know

to my fellow li yang supporters: charge!!!!! do not retreat!!!! li yang jia you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnf32_wxZnc

JUST AWESOME

Man that guys my fave fast bowler... I wish I was as quick damn it ><
    He's just lightning!!

Too bad he's banned atm... Inshallah that he's unbanned soon.. Pakistan need him for the world cup!

Great song too

At the end of the clip is the best... where he K.O's 2 great batsmen in the head...
    Brian Lara and Gary Kirsten.
    Last edited by strife_au; 11-26-06 at 10:42 AM.

strife_au! pardon me but i cant seem to get wat u r talking about most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    strife_au! pardon me but i cant seem to get wat u r talking about most of the time
    Thats Shoaib Akhtar the fastest bowler in world cricket!
    He delivers 100 mile per hour thunderbolts that fracture skulls and breaks apart ribs!
    Trust me... I have problems even facing 120km/hr bowlers.... to mention 160km/hr bowlers... thats a death wish for anyone really...

oh...i see...but why did u place that post in this thread? not that i hav anything against it, but i am just really curious... i am totally speechless wen it comes to sports coz i am so not good at it

This thread seems to be the hotspot for everything atm... so its good to cash in while its still boiling

oohhh...now i understand...hey i like ur way of thinkin'! weird but interesting...well then, i hope ur post will serve its purpose well

sunnysnow and foreva, i guess u feel that u r incapable of ignoring us no matter how u said u wud just do so like how we cud not just ignore u either....this is indeed a battle....ok, get ur weapons ready my speech weapon: (ok, i tried but this is getting really serious ) GIGI = CLOWN! look at her wide-mouthed smile hey i am saying gigi and not sunnysnow or foreva so try to keep cool

to my fellow li yang supporters: charge!!!!! do not retreat!!!! li yang jia you
    Just stop posting about LLY in this topic. this topic has nothing to do with her, and most of us can't be bothered with her, considering we don't know who she is.

and I'm curious where is your logic coming from. First you bring up amy chan as an example of acting her age. Now you bring up wide mouth smile = clown.
    In that case, charmaine must be a bigger clown.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/4261/7687978978bg5.jpg')

and only maggie is not a clown.

How about this then? It's not even as pretty as a clown
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/4905/62uj0.jpg')

i cudnt care less if charmaine be a bigger clown as i dont really know her...and my example of amy acting her age was logical in SNYJJ as i did not say she always do so but in that particular show, she did. and my evidence of gg being a clown is based on the human eyes

to those who think that charmaine is a stick, i dont think so. i thing she is quite normal, i would only go to skinny... shez quite normal
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    SPCNN Breaking News

The storm cloud is gathering momentum as the Battle Royale of GiGi vs Charmaine continues. The affirmative is led by the the infamous Sunnysnow and this time she is up against some stiff competition. Can her hot (sunny) and cold (snow) reasoning triumphant against her opposition? Or will the challengers - Girllikeme, ChestNut, and Big Master (aka The Triplets) combine their wits and wills to defeat and humiliate the elemental logic of Sunnysnow?

Stay tune for more updates from SPCNN as we bring you the latest on the mortal combat of verbal assault between Sunnysnow and the Triplets. This is NetDriftr signing off...
    Very Cute!!! I'm waiting anxiously for your updates

i think i go for charmaine...cause she more natural beauty than gigi lai

i cudnt care less if charmaine be a bigger clown as i dont really know her...and my example of amy acting her age was logical in SNYJJ as i did not say she always do so but in that particular show, she did. and my evidence of gg being a clown is based on the human eyes
    this thread is gigi vs charmaine. since you brought out wide mouth smile = clown, then charmaine is just as clownish.
    so does that prove who is prettier? no.
    well, then when gigi is 44, you can lambast gigi for not acting her age.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    to those who think that charmaine is a stick, i dont think so. i thing she is quite normal, i would only go to skinny... shez quite normal
    Normal?
    Just compare her and bernice, as they were at the same event wearing backless dresses.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3990/31ec5p71slxb7.jpg')
    her back is so disgusting.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5227/31mf062sxit1.jpg')

Bernice is normal. Charmaine is a stick.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Normal?
    Just compare her and bernice, as they were at the same event wearing backless dresses.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3990/31ec5p71slxb7.jpg')
    her back is so disgusting.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5227/31mf062sxit1.jpg')

Bernice is normal. Charmaine is a stick.
    ewwww.charmaine looked HORRENDOUS in that picture.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Charmaine and Myolie Wu are the two on top of my list of uglies.
    Though Charmaine sang a good song.