Thread: State of Divinity 2000 w/Richie Ren & Anita Yuen

Default State of Divinity 2000 w/Richie Ren & Anita Yuen

I have seen all versions except for this one -- and I want to see it so badly. Anyone know where I can buy the translated Vietnamese version of this series? I've heard that Richie Ren was a bad choice as the main character, but I'm willing to watch almost anything with Anita Yuen it it.

try Mulan den... .. btw anita yuen is abit kind of villain-ish in this series coz her father is some evil guy..but she turn to good i think

richie ren is absolutely and definitely not suitable to acting old fashioned drama, tats y.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bachy Y Lang
    I have seen all versions except for this one -- and I want to see it so badly. Anyone know where I can buy the translated Vietnamese version of this series? I've heard that Richie Ren was a bad choice as the main character, but I'm willing to watch almost anything with Anita Yuen it it.
    he wasn't that bad. I loved this version. personally, i think that the relationship between ling hu chong and ren ying ying is pretty bland in the novel and other versions, but this version made a few adaptations and added a few sweet moments that were just wonderful.
    dolphin_bay

she only in there for a few eps. dont waste ur time on this one. if you watching it because of her. also it does suck.

what? anita is the main female lead in this series. the only person that has more screentime than her is richie.

this one is actually pretty good except for the bad casting for the supporting actresses, such s the nun girl that likes lin hu chong, his martial arts sister , and the bad hair due on richie ren... they should ve just left it long how he has it at the end but they ve gave him those background character looks if you know what i mean.

i dont like that nun girl..i dun think she's pretty enough too.
    richie ren prolly didnt ruin ling hu chong as much as he ruined yang guo...nw tats a totaly diff yang guo

wonder if the problem is with the director young pei pei
    btw i heard from spcnet.tv forums (long tym ago be4 upgrade) tat ruby lin was supposed to play ren ying ying
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

no matter what people said about this series or about RR , i must admitted that i like this series so much!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    wonder if the problem is with the director young pei pei
    btw i heard from spcnet.tv forums (long tym ago be4 upgrade) tat ruby lin was supposed to play ren ying ying
    oh thank god she chose anita instead...the ratings automatically go up just for her

richie's LHC wasn't exactly like JY's LHC, but i say, he did add an interesting flavor to LHC which wasn't bad. If you ignore that fact that LHC is based off JY's novel, i would say Richie did a pretty decent job.
    Last edited by S Beaver; 11-30-06 at 03:21 AM.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

i prefer riche ren's LHC compared to his YG.

anita is more experienced than ruby lin in acting, u can see from the age differences.

I don dislike richie as much as that nun girl who oftenly acts odd characters (extras), tho..maybe they could have chose a better and prettier actress, shes abit awkward here and i saw it on some site also that the nun girl expressed a poor portrayal of Yi Lin.

strangely enuff, there's someting abt Li Zhi Yi (the guy who like Dongfang bu bai) being in many YPP series..esp the JIn yong ones.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

So can anyone tell me where to get this crappy version of state of divinity 2000 translated in vietnamese?...btw....even though a lot of ppl hated it i loved this series...besides the fact of crappy choice of casting

any pic of this series?

watched this long times ago, not bad.

Some part are pretty interesting, but don't like the casts at all
    天地者 萬物之逆旅 光陰者 百代之過客

"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."

hi guys, im gonna have several days off work soon and have decided to watch this xiao ao jiang hu series. can someone pls tell me how it is compared to Li yapeng's Xiao ao jiang hu, esp. in terms of the chemistry between ling Huchong and ren yingying?

Quote Originally Posted by Bachy Y Lang View Post

Viet version : http://movies.tialia.com/tieu-ngao-g...7e0f82841.html

I thought this series was okay. Felt bad for Vivien Chen's character. I think Richie and Anita were cute together.