View Poll Results: Which of the following best describes your thoughts on Conan and Kindaichi?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm familiar with both, but prefer Detective Conan.

6 23.08%
  • I'm familiar with both, but prefer Hajime Kindaichi.

7 26.92%
  • I'm familiar with both and like them equally.

3 11.54%
  • I'm only familiar with Detective Conan.

5 19.23%
  • I'm only familiar with Hajime Kindaichi.

4 15.38%
  • I don't know who these characters are, don't care, or have no opinion.

1 3.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detective Conan [Case Closed] vs. Hajime Kindaichi [Kindaichi Case Files]

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    Dude, I've been reading/watching detective thriller fictitious works for 20 years (all Sherlock Holmes books, almost all of Agatha Christie's, a good deal of Morice Leblanc's, the whole Kindaichi series, the first 35 volumes or so of Detective Conan, a lot of Hitchcock's, real-life murder/serial killer cases, etc.), so when you bash my opinion that Conan is utter sh!t in comparision with Kindaichi, may I suggest that you carefully check your mind and/or your fanboyism/fangirlism degree first.
    Btw, I'd be extremely happy if you could retype your lost post and prove that I'm wrong, a feat that no Conantard I've known has ever been able to obtain.
    Fock, I had a long rant too. LMAO
    Last edited by LupintehThird; 04-09-10 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    Dude, I've been reading/watching detective thriller fictitious works for 20 years (all Sherlock Holmes books, almost all of Agatha Christie's, a good deal of Morice Leblanc's, the whole Kindaichi series, the first 35 volumes or so of Detective Conan, a lot of Hitchcock's, real-life murder/serial killer cases, etc.), so when you bash my opinion that Conan is utter sh!t in comparision with Kindaichi, may I suggest that you carefully check your mind and/or your fanboyism/fangirlism degree first.
    Btw, I'd be extremely happy if you could retype your lost post and prove that I'm wrong, a feat that no Conantard I've known has ever been able to obtain.
    LMAO I had a long rant too.
    Anyway since I got lazy volume 35 is nothing.
    You havent seen anything yet. Detective Conan has evolved into a mature anime worthy of ages 13-21 and this has been proven at the DCTP forum. Anyway volume 35 is nowhere close to episode 345 which is the turning point of DC into a mature series. In fact the FBI and CIA are now into the mix chasing the crow organization A.K.A the Black Organization.

Here's a little clip to prove your stupidy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLv1-...eature=channel
    And yes that's from Conan.
    Last edited by LupintehThird; 04-09-10 at 03:59 AM.

Detective Conan's Greatest Black Organization Episodes
    1) 345 (2 1/2 hour special)
    2) 425 (2 1/2 hour special)
    3) 491-504 (One entire arc)
    Black Organization episodes contain majority of Detective Conan's suspense,action,thrill,etc in them. These episodes have several inhumane plot twists which could drive you crazy!(especially 345). Since you've read only up to volume 35 (LMAO) you've never seen any of these three and are no where close to seeing them. Anyway you obviously have no idea on what your talking about.

Seriously, I'm not taking this ridiculous statement from someone who has only read 35 volumes of Conan. Conan has started evolving into a mature anime IMO starting at episode 284.

Do you know who she is?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://anime.dctp.ws/VP_Tab.jpg')

Have you seen the Clash of Red and Black?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://anime.dctp.ws/CR_tab.jpg')

Heck, can you even name any charcters in this picture aside from Conan,Gin,Vodka(all introduced in the first episode) and Haibara? That's right you can't because you've only read up to the 35th volume. Barely anything significant happens in those 35 volumes aside from Sherry/Akemi's introduction,Sherrys shooting and Sharons introduction. This picture aint even showing all the Black Organization,FBI and CIA members
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://kkebi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/snapshot20080127123116.jpg')

You don't even know what's happening here
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000130/00000609/03.jpg')

I believe me and that other Conan fan proved you wrong and I feel for him because both of us lost our long posts. So I dedicate this post for him too.I've never watched Kindachi so I won't bash him. However I think this poll speaks for itself: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...tective-anime/

Note: Your lucky I lost my first post. It was way longer than both of these combined.

Case Closed: You know nothing about Detective Conan (LMAO at volume 35)

If you want something kiddy go watch Naruto on Cartoon Network k?

Btw, I'd be extremely happy if you could reply to both these posts and prove that I'm wrong, a feat that no Retard I've known has ever been able to obtain. - bye
    Last edited by LupintehThird; 04-09-10 at 03:51 AM.

Lemme get things straight.
    - Despite Lupintehthird's horrible grammar, he has a point.
    - I agree with Ocelot, Detective Conan has always been a mature anime. However, after episodes 176-178, Detective Conan has matured immensely.
    - This Adolf Hitler guy is a retard.