Thread: Da Qing Feng Yun- Zhang Feng Yi, Xu Qing, Jiang Wen, Sun Chun

Default Da Qing Feng Yun- Zhang Feng Yi, Xu Qing, Jiang Wen, Sun Chun

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-10-28/U102P28T3D879421F326DT20051028192803.jpg')

Zhang Feng Yi- Duo Er Gun
    Xu Qing- Da Yu Er/ Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang
    Jiang Wen- Emperor Tai Ji
    Sun Chun- Fan Hao Zheng

Director: Chen Jia Lin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-10-28/U102P28T3D879419F326DT20051028192730.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-10-28/U102P28T3D879418F326DT20051028192319.jpg')

sina site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/dqfy/
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-08-06 at 06:04 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-10-28/U102P28T3D879416F326DT20051028192246.jpg')

Xu Qing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-10-28/U102P28T3D879420F326DT20051028192751.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-10-28/U102P28T3D879417F326DT20051028192307.jpg')

Wise Fool

Anyone watched this? I've watched till episode 10 for now and I like it alot, the plot's very good and Xu Qing's awesome in here..she outshines her male co-stars

Wise Fool

I watched a couple of episodes awhile ago, but haven't continued since then. It's not that I didn't like it, but I was just tired of the Qing dynasty market saturation and needed a break.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I watched a couple of episodes awhile ago, but haven't continued since then. It's not that I didn't like it, but I was just tired of the Qing dynasty market saturation and needed a break.
    Rofl, I watched this after "Chuan Qi Huang Di Zhu Yuan Zhang" and I like this series much better, I think the plot's more interesting though it may predictable for those who already watched previous adaptations and know the basic story.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I watched till episode 6 last March, but didn't continue because the story's similar to Xiao Zhuang Epic. Xu Qing is good here, but I think Ning Jing's acting is slightly better than her.

Finished watching this series back in May... Not aall of it but partially as my mom watched it and thought it was a great series.

Seriously Xu Qing is an awesome actress .
    SO much more superior than so many of the useless crap actresses produced out of the factories these days.
    So cute so hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I watched till episode 6 last March, but didn't continue because the story's similar to Xiao Zhuang Epic. Xu Qing is good here, but I think Ning Jing's acting is slightly better than her.
    Xiao Zhuang Mi Shi had great music and was a pretty good series, although this had more of a feel of ancientness for me.
    And in Xiao Zhuang it ended when the NJ's son died whereas this series ends when that lead dood dies from the horse.

I was discussing this series in Xu Qing's actresses' thread as I was not aware of this particular series thread.

I was late coming into this series as it was launched last year.

Better late than never as this is a fantastic series with Xu Qing really showing her acting chops. She was wonderful in XAJH as a young sect leader desperately in love with a young swordsman of the rival alliance.
    Here, she has a much more demanding role to fill the shoes of a young girl, a young concubine having a difficult childbirth, facing death to accompany the dying Emperor, turning the tables and becoming Empress Dowager with her son as the new Emperor. Even then, she has to constantly scheme to protect herself and the young Emperor from the never-ending bickerings and plottings of the imperial noblemen.

Awesome.

This "Xiao Zhuang Mi Shi" is the joint Taiwan-China production? Seems there are several "Mi Shi" done.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au View Post
    Xiao Zhuang Mi Shi had great music and was a pretty good series, although this had more of a feel of ancientness for me.
    And in Xiao Zhuang it ended when the NJ's son died whereas this series ends when that lead dood dies from the horse.

Hmm...When I was a kid, I watched the Taiwanese or so version of Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang's story, but Viodoll Fan played Da Yu Er/Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang. I never knew it was Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang and not Empress Dowager Ci Xi. I guess there are more Empress Dowagers out there.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.