Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Devil's Disciples 《強劍》

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    oh. thx a lot for the info
    its kinda surprising to know that bosco's character is considered the 1st main lead while kevin's d 2nd as kevin's deemed tvb's son n favourite so he shud b d main lead....but im fine wif the casting
    This series was filmed years (2/3 years) ago before Kevin was deemed TVB's son. Only it was never aired and now that Kevin is TVB's son, it's become a warehoused series.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I didn't vomit blood. In fact I enjoy watching the series very much. Even the ending that everyone is complaining about, I'm ok with it. Not the best ending, but not really that awfully bad either.

Btw, eventhough Kevin is 2nd lead behind Bosco, I like his story more than Bosco's. Kevin's story with his mom and Sharon are the most interesting subplots in the series for me.
    I don't believe this unless you watched it blind folded with ear plugs on.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    I don't believe this unless you watched it blind folded with ear plugs on.
    No, I watch it with my eyes open and ears unplug. I actually watch the ending twice and both times, I'm ok with it.

Now, u can start saying I have poor taste since u think only your opinion and taste is the correct one and others must have not watch the series properly if they like it.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by sockleophagusek View Post
    This series was filmed years (2/3 years) ago before Kevin was deemed TVB's son. Only it was never aired and now that Kevin is TVB's son, it's become a warehoused series.
    reli?
    OMG, tot it was juz filmed not too long ago
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

this series was filmed Nov 2005 - Jan 2006. it was before Kevin becomes TVB's favorite son after UTCOL success and his case with his past agent so its logical that TVB dont mind giving 2nd lead to him that time. lol i dont think this series will be ever be aired in HK :P

y not?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

i think this series was good with all the action and fighting it was so interesting =D with bosco <33`

I've only watched like two episodes of this series and it's almost like a fan-fiction come to life with all the names and mentions of wuxia characters by famous writers and martial arts too.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    y not?
    because now kevin has become one of big brothers in tvb. it will be weird to see kevin being second lead behind someone who has a lower rank

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I've only watched like two episodes of this series and it's almost like a fan-fiction come to life with all the names and mentions of wuxia characters by famous writers and martial arts too.
    lol~~ u talking about the last episode??

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7489/6079287bz8.jpg')

TVB is so great at making useless stuff. I mean just look at his "hair". The bun and hair accessory thing (whatever its called), its so unnecessary to keep his hair up. It doesn't seem like his hair is combed up into a bun at all. That is just like a little hat on his head. This hairstyle is so not for him, it's too loose.

His acting in previous series' I've seen him in were all good but I don't know why, here in this series, he seems not so at eased with his role, so it doesn't seem natural?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

It's so weird, why did Kevin bury his mother in that cave? He wanted to rescue her from that imprisonment and now that she's dead, shouldn't he still take her bones away from that place and bury her somewhere else. I mean he couldn't free her when she's alive, at least free her bones from imprisonment.

I love Bosco's facial expression when he knows that his mother and brother are up to mischief. ESP that bloody palm room.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-18-07 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post

TVB is so great at making useless stuff. I mean just look at his "hair". The bun and hair accessory thing (whatever its called), its so unnecessary to keep his hair up. It doesn't seem like his hair is combed up into a bun at all. That is just like a little hat on his head. This hairstyle is so not for him, it's too loose.
    haha..the hairstyles here look bad i reckon. u look at bsco's hair..the little pony-tail is stick on his real hair =\

OMG, I'm waiting and waiting so just when does Bosco begin to suspect and see the sword saint guy for the evil villian he is?

Bosco is so naive and trusting but he won't trust Sharon yet.

uhm..End of episode 16~ Confirmed in episode 17..but its a bit too late. . ..

Thanks SG.

click to show/hide spoilers
    Well we know, the kid at the end is Bosco and Shirley's son.
    The end with the dance is almost like what Better Halves had, if I remember correctly?, where they spoke to the audience or maybe I remembered wrong.

I think Bosco ended up with both girls, Bernice and Shirley.

Not Bad. Sharon looked better in this series than any other series she had been in.

i ve watched the first episode of this series looks good just hope the story line is good. i guess i ll wait til it comes out dubbed in cambodian so i can better understand it. btw are the other fighting scenes good? and how long is this series? i just noticed that tvb are usually making series up 2 like 20 episodes now hopefully this is around 30 or 40.

just learnt dat TVB will aired tis show in Jul 2007....

this series is 20 episodes~ I think that's pretty normal..ok length for this series

Quote Originally Posted by puffins View Post
    just learnt dat TVB will aired tis show in Jul 2007....
    sigh..yea i heard about it too..but i'm not too keen about tvb airing this haha