Thread: OT: IcyFox banned?

Default OT: IcyFox banned?

OT here.

Was going through the threads in the wuxia fiction forum, and noticed that below IcyFox's avatar is the word : banned.

Is he banned?

Any confirmation from Ken Cheng?

If so, what's going to happen with the LOCH translations?

Han Solo

I'm pretty sure he is banned. For how long, that you have to ask Ken. I hope it isnt long, maybe just a few days. IcyFox is a valuable asset to this forum with his translations of the novels.

As for the reason of the ban, I believe that occur in my thread Yeung Gor's ROAR. It seems rather minor in my opinion but not sure how it went via pm. Just hope there will be a good resolution.
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 12-03-06 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    I'm pretty sure he is banned. For how long, that you have to ask Ken. I hope it isnt long, maybe just a few days. IcyFox is a valuable asset to this forum with his translations of the novels.
    He is valuable in the Wuxia RPG game 2 as well. I hope the ban is also temporary or revoked.

Why was he banned?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I went through that thread and it was really minor. The poster CC and him did not pursue the matter any further, but it seems to be a personal issue with IcyFox and a certain moderator cause IcyFox said he was going to PM the discussion. Moderators should not have any right to ban posters. Only the administrator should have that right.

I really am starting to dislike this forum, hence I stopped coming in here, cause a certain poster lacks common sense and deletes anything that's a little off topic, but were merely meant as jokes. I think I'll get banned for typing this too, but I don't care anymore.

If IcyFox is banned from here, then this is also my last post in the wuxia forum (both as "someguy44" and "BaiQi44") until IcyFox is unbanned. I'm boycotting this forum until such a day happens.

ps.
    I wonder if this post will be deleted.
    No longer walking amongst the living...