Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Young Judge bao 3 少年包青天Ⅲ之天芒传奇

hi, can u tell me a bit more about the story? i saw the summary page at this one site but it was in chinese so i couldnt completely understand it.

well...thats all i really know as well....I'm a viet and can't read chinese as well...so yeah...but the this serie is not gonna be good like the part one and two...it almost about love and romance between WXB and FBB
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

i c, thanks ^^ i heard that there was also a love triangle. is that correct?

is this as good as part 1 and 2??
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

yes there is a love triangle between WXB FBB and LZH......i think LZH and FBB will end up together...but i don't want that to happen...my WXB is cool too....

well part one is the best and this part three...only has one case....like a key case...where everything is connected....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Jian Lin Tian Xia in general is a better-written story than its predecessor, The Young Detective 2. The series consists of 7 investigative chapters packed with a strong cast, solid performance, elaborate story telling, and eye-pleasing gong-fu fighting scenes.

Fan Bingbing plays Ao Xue, a princess from Liao Guo, a neighboring state with a substantial military might. Princess Ao Xue who comes with her brother Prince Jing Lei for a state visit is found missing and her bodyguards murdered after an unfriendly encounter with Bao Zhen. Thus Bao Zhen becomes the prime suspect of the murder and is called for capital punishment under the recommendation of Pang Tai Shi. On the day of punishment, the murderer is beheaded, yet Bao Zhen is still alive. He is saved by Wu He, a female bandit whose brother willingly takes the punishment for Bao Zhen in order for Bao to seek justification for his family who were massacred few years ago. With helps of Eighth Prince, the capital punishment on Bao Zhen is withdrawn because of insufficient evidence, and Bao is ordered by the emperor to investigate the murder cast thoroughly. So Bao Zhen, Mrs. Bao, Zhan Zhao and Gong Sun Ce all packed up ready to visit Mrs. Bao’s master in search of some clues to the poison used on Ao Xue’s bodyguards. On their way, the group encounter the missing Ao Xue, who now suffers a memory loss and Wu He who saved Bao Zhen early on also joins them, hence begins a trip of adventure and thriller.

Brief intro to the following chapters:

[color=blue]Chapter 2:[/color]- Ao Xue runs away, and becomes a soccer champ in Ying Tian town. Bao Zhen and his gang come looking for her and people involved in the soccer team are being killed one by one. Who’s the murderer? You’ll be surprised!

[color=blue]Chapter 3:[/color]- Bao Zhen and his gang pass by Tong Tian town, a religious place where many religions flourished, and discover a massacre site. Who did it? Tong Tian Sect is the most influential religion locally leads by Ye Mu Ren, Ye has hypnotized Bao Zhen, and his next target is the emperor, who’s visiting the town with his beloved concubine, is Ye also behind the massacre?

[color=blue]Chapter 4:[/color]- Residents of Ning An town is divided in support of two famous showgirls, Yi Zhi Mei and Lan Ru Shi. A businessman is killed in the room of Lan Ru Shi, and Lan is accused of murder, but did she do it? She looks so innocent, although arrogant! Ao Xue discovers her interest in singing and replaces Lan Ru Shi as the new showgirl, will she success despite her awful singing voice? And who’s behind all other murders?

[color=blue]Chapter 5:[/color]- Ao Xue is sick and Bao Zhen and his gang stop by Yao Shi town, a place famous for making medicine for some medical helps, but little did they know that the town is plagued by Mad Chick Disease, and the gang is told not to leave in avoidance of spreading the plague elsewhere. An Xiang Jun, a native of the town returns and claims he has the cure for the plague and with the recommendation of the local government, An’s medicine becomes a best seller. Bao Zhen is skeptical about the medicine as he discovers few folks had died from taking the medicine. To find out the truth, he tests the medicine on himself, and battles addiction while struggles to find the mastermind behind the pill making.

[color=blue]Chapter 6: [/color]-Bao Zhen and his gang finally return to home and they befriend Jiao Jiao, who’s told her brother has committed suicide but the death looks suspicious to Bao Zhen, and the gang take on the decedent’s ex-employer, a well-connected noble. The deeper they dig about Chong Er Club - an underground high society club who finds excitement and thriller in hosting physically challenging and dangerous games – the more they learn about the information that comes easier is most likely untrustworthy. And by investigating the club, Bao Zhen discovers Alliance of Heaven and Earth; another underground club that makes Chong Er Club looks like a kiddy playground in comparison.

[color=blue]Chapter 7: [/color]-In a mission investigating the Alliance of Heaven and Earth, Ao Xue is traumatized by the masks wore by the alliance’s members, and she quickly recovers her lost memory yet forgets all the time she’d spent with Bao Zhen and the gang. Ao Xue asks Pang Tai Shi to get her back to Liao Guo and stands prepared to declare war with the Song State in a pretext of avenging for her murdered bodyguards. Gong Sun Ce makes up a lie that Ao Xue is married to Zhan Zhao in order to convince Ao Xue to reconsider the war. Ao Xue learns that her brother Prince Jing Lei wants her dead and decides to return to the gang partly because she injuries Zhan Zhao and feels responsible to take care of him. Ao Xue returns but she isn’t telling everything she knows about the murder. And the more Bao Zhen investigate about the Alliance of Heaven and Earth, the more shocking details he get! Did Ao Xue set up the scheme in order to wage a war with the Song State? Is Pang Tai Shi behind the murder? Or maybe it’s Eighth Prince or someone even more powerful?

Ao Xue is a well-written character, unlike many female characters in ancient dramas that are often too simplistic and one-sided, Ao Xue has layers and stands up for careful analysis. Ao Xue, the princess of Liao Guo is a political conscious and warmongering heir of an ambitious emperor. She knows her political responsibilities as the princess, she’s not a pampered royal descendant, she stands ready to fight for her country and expand its territory. She’s an intelligent person, a desirable future leader in the eyes of her father, but most importantly, she is not conceited under her father’s favoritism and doesn’t hold grudge against her brother who sees her as rival and wants her dead. Ao Xue is flesh and blood while dealing with her compatriots, but she is the enemy, she doesn’t mask her intention of conquering the Song State, and she would use any mean to achieve this goal, she is a politician. Ao Xue who suffers a memory loss is an extremely likeable and irresistibly cute character. She’s straightforward and knows how to protect her interest, she tells Wu He to back off because she likes Bao Zhen and tries in every way to please Bao Zhen’s mom who has show a clear preference over Wu He as her future daughter in-law. Ao Xue is also righteous, she stands up for unjust and loves to pick a fight with the bad guys and she rarely gets hurt, because Zhan Zhao is in charge of protecting her.

Bingbing’s Ao Xue is a huge improvement from Xiao Qing Ting in the Young Detective 2, which I found the character a bit irritating and the acting unconvincing. Bingbing did a much better job this time, she looks confident in her way of making comedy, and best of all, she’s pretty good at it, the funny scenes come more naturally, they are cute and unpretentious. The character itself provides a platform for Bingbing to demonstrate her acting skill more thoroughly, audience see two Ao Xue in the series, a cold and calculative politician and the expressive girl-next-door! Wang Xue Bing’s Bao Zhen is different from his two predecessors, he doesn’t have Zhou Jie’s intensity nor Lu Yi’s youth compassion, his Bao Zhen is mild, tepid and reticent, but tactful as always, an indeed mature version of Bao Qing Tian. Li Zong Han’s Zhan Zhao is a playful womanizer who has a serious crush over Ao Xue and often shows up in a splendid display of Wu Xia heroism in front of Ao Xue. Li Jing Rong has plenty of screen time in here, although not as handsome as Ren Quan’s, but Li presents a calm, wise and decorous Gong Sun Ce who's able to deliver some humor occasionally. Jian Lin Tian Xia has enough twists and turns to keep you entertained and I’d recommend this series to be a collectable.

Credit to Bee http://www.voy.com/44685/1/

Ending song clip sing by Fan Bing Bing
    From Qian Tian at BingBing916.com
    http://cw47318.chinaw3.com/shipin/huakaizizai.rm

Maybe I'm the only one, but I like part II the best. Cuz I watched it first, so I was kinda attached to it. When I rented part I, I realized if I have watched that first, I would've never even venture in watching part II. I hope part III won't be disappointing.
    Oh, ren quan? Is he the book guy that follows bao around? Who's playing the book guy in part III. Can someone post a pic (i can't read chinese so the provided website helps me not to look which chara is which).
    How come most 江湖 (jiāngh) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dxi) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    Oh, ren quan? Is he the book guy that follows bao around? Who's playing the book guy in part III. Can someone post a pic (i can't read chinese so the provided website helps me not to look which chara is which).
    Ren Quan played Gongsun Ce (yes, the scholarly dude who's Bao Zheng's sidekick) in parts I and II. In part III, Gongsun Ce is played by Li Jin Rong. Check out his thread for pics.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'd started watching <Jian Lin Tian Xia> till I realized it's the third of the Young Bao Gong trilogy. Now I want to start from the beginning...

Can someone kindly provide the Chinese titles of the first two series? I did a search but didn't come up with what I was looking for. Thanks!

The first two series are Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian and Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian II. Sorry, but I don't know how to input Chinese characters on this computer.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks, Lady Zhuge, that's all I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    well...thats all i really know as well....I'm a viet and can't read chinese as well...so yeah...but the this serie is not gonna be good like the part one and two...it almost about love and romance between WXB and FBB

There is no love romance in here between them!! haha! you must kidding.

It is about they are searching the case and also there is a lot da funny part. Wang Xue Bing and Fan Bing Bing didn't have much screen together in here, I'm glad they not. Also Li Zong Han and Li Jing Rong is good the watch too. I also Like Nie Yuan but too bad he didn't have much scene in here either. Anyway this series is very funny lol. Recommend.
    Last edited by fullmoon; 07-17-05 at 03:46 PM.

this is Zhuang Zhi Ling Yun Bao Qing Tian, NOT YJB 3.
    i think YJB 3 is still filming now. Deng Chao (the emperor in Shao Nian Tian Zi & Shao Nian Kang Xi) as Bao Zheng and Shi XiaoLong still play as Zhan Zhao. dont know who playas Gongsun Ce.
    ※ 下一站, 天王!! ※

so bing bing will die in the end? cos she is the bad character. and it sounds kind off icky tat chien chieu and bao is fighting over a girl. aren't they like over 10 years apart?

that would mean that bao was going for a girl over 10 years younger then him or chien chieu is inlove with an older girl.

Quote Originally Posted by zhzhzhzh
    this is Zhuang Zhi Ling Yun Bao Qing Tian, NOT YJB 3.
    i think YJB 3 is still filming now. Deng Chao (the emperor in Shao Nian Tian Zi & Shao Nian Kang Xi) as Bao Zheng and Shi XiaoLong still play as Zhan Zhao. dont know who playas Gongsun Ce.
    Oh, no wonder the styles are so different. Thanks for clearing it up, zhzhzhzh.

Here are some pics from the real () YJB 3:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2005-08/12/xinsrc_45208021214177502894923.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2005-08/12/xinsrc_47208021214177502892224.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2005-08/12/xinsrc_48208021214170622768125.jpg')\

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    so bing bing will die in the end?
    No, she doesn't die.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh...how cool...SSL is coming back...can't wait...I heart that SSL also participated in movie "The Myth" of Jackie Chan...I don't know that it is true or not???
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Yeah, I'm glad that Shi Xiao Long will be back as Zhan Zhao, although I'll have to get used to him with a new hairstyle. As for him being in "The Myth", I have no idea. Maybe you can verify it at shixiaolong.com.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

anyone knows if they are done filming with this seris yet?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    anyone knows if they are done filming with this seris yet?
    Nope, not yet. Filming only started in mid-August.

I'm wondering who's going to play Gongsun Ce. It's not Ren Quan anymore...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

actually i never seen any of the series beyond 1. don't think i'll get use to any other bao zheng other than zhou jie, he just did such a good job with it. and the cast in that series are pretty darn good.

is the actor of bao zheng in young bao 2 even that good? anyways i think 1 seems to have the best looking girls too. li bing bings ok, and liu yi yun pretty cute. the girl in blue in the bloody altar story in 1 is kinda pretty as well. anyone know the name of the girl in blue?

anyone happen to know a site with pictures and/or info on either liu yi jun or the girl in blue. they might not be popular but they are kinda pretty.