Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Young Judge bao 3 少年包青天Ⅲ之天芒传奇

this is 3 males lead for Young Justice Pao 3...

包拯邓超 饰

展昭释小龙 饰

公孙策赵阳 饰

only SSl is old...two other are change!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

The sina site for "Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian III Zhi Tian Mang Chuan Ji" is up.

Main cast and characters:

Deng Chao as the new Bao Zheng:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-23/U102P28T3D819010F326DT20050823195406.jpg')

His makeup still needs some touch ups, especially near the hairline.

Shi Xiao Long is back as Zhan Zhao:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-23/U102P28T3D819014F326DT20050823195449.jpg')

Zhao Yang as Gongsun Ce:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-23/U102P28T3D819011F326DT20050823195416.jpg')

The new Gongsun Ce doesn't look too bad. I hope he's a good actor.

Qin Li as Xiao Man:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-23/U102P28T3D819012F326DT20050823195426.jpg')

He Zhong Hua as Pang Tong
    Wu Yue as Ye Lu Jun Cai
    I also read in an article that Pan Hong will be playing Bao Zheng's mom.

A couple of pics of the main trio:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-23/U102P28T3D819020F326DT20050823195518.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-23/U102P28T3D819021F326DT20050823195523.jpg')

Let's hope they have as much chemistry together as I felt Zhou Jie, Ren Quan, and Shi Xiao Long had in the first SNBQT installment.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh wow I'm confused now.

Ok, so there's SNBQT 1, 2 and 3's this one with the nice pics Lady Zhuge posted. And Jian Lin Tian Xia's it's own series floating off on its own?

oh...SSL is so different...he is cute and tall now...!

I like Luyi, SSl and Ren Quan

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYu
    Oh wow I'm confused now.

Ok, so there's SNBQT 1, 2 and 3's this one with the nice pics Lady Zhuge posted. And Jian Lin Tian Xia's it's own series floating off on its own?
    Yep, you've got it. I didn't know that Jian Lin Tian Xia wasn't actually SNBQT 3 either until zhzhzhzh made that clarification earlier in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    I like Luyi, SSl and Ren Quan
    I haven't seen part 2 yet, so no comment.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh wow, what is this?? another version??

Quote Originally Posted by BABIES
    Oh wow, what is this?? another version??
    This is the real YJB 3. Jian Lin Tian Xia is a series by itself.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Dam, this Bao Zheng is look better than Wang Xue Bing. I like the series Jian Lin Tian Xia but I really hate Wang Xue Bing in there.

Quote Originally Posted by bowybowy
    Dam, this Bao Zheng is look better than Wang Xue Bing. I like the series Jian Lin Tian Xia but I really hate Wang Xue Bing in there.
    I don't know, Deng Chao kind of looks like Wang Xue Bing to me. I just hope he acts better.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi Lady Zhuge, tks for the pics. No idea who Deng Chao is. And, my, how has SSL grown! I still have this image of him as a kid in this old serial together with Chao Jun, another child actor. How old would be he now? He has certainly sprouted upwards and lost his baby fat. But it's good he's back as Zhan Zhao. As for Zhao Yang, I've seen him in a few serials but always in supporting roles, thus cannot remember the titles of these serials, though the impression he leaves behind is one of comic relief mostly. Btw, what's the girl's role? A love interest of one of the guys?

Looking forward to the release of this serial. I sure hope it's as interesting as Parts 1 and 2. Also hope Bao Zheng is watchable. Preferred Lu Yi's interpretation although I have no strong dislike for Zhou Jie.

deng chao, definetely not the best looking guy in pictures but i've seen one of his dramas and he's actually kind of cute onscreen, i like his acting style too.
    out of all the Bao Zhengs, i reckon Zhou Jie did the best job, he blended the comedy and drama elements pretty nicely, the other two guys took themselves alittle too seriously for my liking.
    Shi Xiao Long was ok as the child version of Zhan Zhao but i think the adult version is supposed to be really goodlooking, at least thats the impression i got when i watched older versions of bao qing tian.

I've only seen Deng Chao in a bit of a series called "Shao Nian Tian Zi", in which he starred as young Kang Xi. I just noticed that his eyeballs look like they're pointing in different directions in the first pic I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by jylow
    And, my, how has SSL grown! I still have this image of him as a kid in this old serial together with Chao Jun, another child actor. How old would be he now? He has certainly sprouted upwards and lost his baby fat. But it's good he's back as Zhan Zhao.
    Shi Xiao Long will be 17 this coming Christmas. Yeah, he's grown alot, but isn't as cute anymore. I think he still has some baby fat, especially if you look around his chin/neck area.

Quote Originally Posted by jylow
    Btw, what's the girl's role? A love interest of one of the guys?
    The girl, yeah. She'll probably be playing a playful, but eventually expendable love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish
    out of all the Bao Zhengs, i reckon Zhou Jie did the best job, he blended the comedy and drama elements pretty nicely, the other two guys took themselves alittle too seriously for my liking.
    I agree, although I do think Lu Yi was the best looking one.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I've only seen Deng Chao in a bit of a series called "Shao Nian Tian Zi", in which he starred as young Kang Xi. I just noticed that his eyeballs look like they're pointing in different directions in the first pic I posted.
    He's got a 'lazy' eye just LYF and several other actors and actresses.
    Wizard

can anyone give me a summary to the young detective 3 starting Wong Xue Bing and Fan Bing Bing. Can you also give me some spoliers too. Thanks.

I'm quite lost... FBB isn't in this one yah?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i though that this was a independent series from the other two, because i heard that they are plan to make part 3 of you judge bao 3 right now, over all, this was a really good story

__________________________________________________ ______

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3703/image02copy9xa.jpg')

there is a thing i just rented with FBB and Justice Bao
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by cutey
    can anyone give me a summary to the young detective 3 starting Wong Xue Bing and Fan Bing Bing. Can you also give me some spoliers too. Thanks.
    Check out this thread on Jian Lin Tian Xia. There are some spoilers and a summary in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    there is a thing i just rented with FBB and Justice Bao
    If it's with Wang Xue Bing as Justice Bao, then it's a separate series originally thought to be YJB 3, but is actually its own series. If it's with Lu Yi as Justice Bao, then it's YJB 2 since both JLTX and YJB 2 have Fan Bing Bing in them, but as different characters.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yes, 2 series are different...this is one is part 3 of young detective, part 2 played by Lu Yi, Ren Quan, SSL and Fan Bing Bing...

And the other one with WSB and FBB is different, this is not Justice Pao 3...this is only a story who talk about Pao Zheng...

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Young Justice Pao II was always my favorite. So I didn't really want to see the third one because Lu Yi and Ren Quan was not in there. But when I saw the first few episode a few days ago, it was really good. Bing Bing's character in this one is very stubborn yet very cute! I can't wait to watch more. The subtheme to this serie is realy good too. Does anyone know who sings it?
    Last edited by lilazinprincess; 01-25-06 at 03:10 PM.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.